Big Brother Quarantine Season 11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 11

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Welcome to BBQ11!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Megara

Megara

Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 4 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 13:19:12

Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 4 Y10

Another diagram to map where I think alliances are. This one is pretty intense. Hopefully I can figure more things out!

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 4 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 17:20:01

bruh how come every time I log back on, there is a new twist. omg my anxiety

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 4 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 17:43:51

As a first time forum BB player, all of these twists are wild. Like I am soooo shook every time. Also this is getting very stressful ngl and I have began setting time limits for myself on how long I'm allowed to be on this site lol. Do y'all have any tips on leaving the game stress in the game? Thanks!

Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 4 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 17:48:29

It does get addicting after a while. If you do find yourself using it a lot, try setting times for you to check the forum (so obviously during competitions/ceremonies) but if you choose to peek during the day/off-hours, I would maybe set aside a small window where you check in. The less time you spend on the forum I think the less stressed you are. That’s just my two cents though. Either way you’re doing amazing 🥰🥰

Megara likes this post

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 4 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 18:59:56

I'm literally shitting myself rn. I am shaking. trembling. This anon HOH and now another VILLAIN?! PLS GIVE US A BREAK!!!

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 4 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 19:03:09

OMG BP and JAKE NOMS?! I have NO clue who could be the HOH?! I'm thinking either Lexi, Peter, or Poison? Also could be Elliot BS-ing. I know he is really good at comps
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 4 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 19:22:14

This is why people scream in the DR's on BB

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 4 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 19:32:16

in my MegAriana era

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 4 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 19:33:23

i just learned that the little brown square takes you to the latest message!! I have been clicking through all the pages each time.

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 4 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 20:33:49

This is literally worst case scenario. I am absolutely gutted. heartbroken. I don't want to choose between Elliot and Baby P.

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 4 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 20:57:23

This is the hardest decision I have to make so far, and I'm so so so so so so sorry. I have to choose what is best for my game
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 4 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 20:57:45

I vote to evict Elliot. I love you E <3
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 4 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 21:30:17

Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 4 Xx_10
Is this something?
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 4 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 21:39:01

Baby Plankton. If you ever read this, I am so thankful to have met you in this game. You have been the most loyal ally to me, and helped me in my hardest moments. I will miss your sense of humor and your kindness. This game will not be the same without you. I'm getting revenge on the anon HOH for you! <3 Can't wait to meet you outside this forum, my robbed king xx

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 4 EmptyTue 8 Mar - 0:07:41

There are definitely groups I don't know about going on. But I am not trying to make any moves at the moment. I'm almost to 2000 posts, and then I want to try to get enough BBQ$ to get the $600 prize somehow. Manifesting money vibe$. I need to figure out a way to pivot in this game after BP is gone. He was giving me a lot of my info and now I'm cut off. I've started talking to Poison more. I hope Cersei has my back. I asked her if she wanted to be final 2 and then ignored it. Awk. Anyways...it's been such a long ass evening. Good night!

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 4 EmptyTue 8 Mar - 1:00:41

I vote to evict Heihei <3
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 4 EmptyTue 8 Mar - 11:19:44

Good morning <3
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 4 EmptyTue 8 Mar - 17:43:10

Just posted trust rankings. Explanation:
I trust the SC alliance the most. I am closest with Cersei, but she ignored my F2 deal which is awk. But it is early still. And I hope it shows her that I'm serious about our duo. I want to stick with our group for now because numbers are slowly dwindling and it's in my best interest to stick with a group. However, I need to think about end game a little that if we are F5, it'll be a potential trio vs duo. I really need to think about how I get each person to take me to F2

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 4 EmptyTue 8 Mar - 17:44:45

Brandy, Peter, and Jake I have no idea where they are at. I trust them, but none of us have had power yet. I trust Brandy more than Peter and Jake though bc I know she is telling me the truth most of the time.

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 4 EmptyTue 8 Mar - 17:45:49

The reason why Zuko and Liberty are at the bottom is simply because Zuko literally never messages me back ever. And Liberty and I barely talk game. Plus I want Liberty gone so Steph will be closer to me <3

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 4 EmptyTue 8 Mar - 17:51:09

Poison moved up a LOT because we've been talking more. That's a good sign. We have pretty similar goals, but mostly I don't see her as a threat. Maybe she's been throwing comps, but she is not as active as others and I'm not worried about her as much now.

Lastly, Lexi... Where do I begin? I know for a fact she would target me if she had the chance. Her and Lib are 100% a duo. BUT, I don't want to take out Lexi just yet. I'd rather take our her partner and try to "work" with her. In my opinion, she is the easiest HG to read. I literally know she is lying to me all the time. I don't think she's ever told me the truth in this game so far. When I compare notes with anyone, it's always conflicting. It doesn't make sens luv x. But for that reason, I want to keep her around as long as I can. I already know I nothing she says is true. And I don't think she will ever be in power. She hasn't exceled at comps this season. I think I could beat her in any challenge tbh.

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 4 EmptyTue 8 Mar - 17:53:33

Anyways, I'm gunning for the HOH tonight! I want to make noms that better my game because I don't think anyone else will nominate Zuko or Liberty. Zuko is literally going to float through this game, and I just can't have that because I'M going to float to the end. And I think I have a huge possibility of going on the block if someone in my alliance doesn't win.

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 4 EmptyTue 8 Mar - 17:59:03

Heihei,

I'm so sorry you've been evicted. I've really enjoyed your presence in this house. You are so funny and you will be missed. I like you as a person, but tbh I didn't completely trust that you had my back moving forward. I know you were targeting Stephanie and not me. To be honest, Baby Plankton was a big part of why I kept you in the Mike vote. Without BP, I don't think you would have worked with me. I respected your honest this first vote, but this time, your campaigning felt off. I genuinely tried to help you out in the vote and let you know people are lying to you! I put out feelers to try to lowkey campaign for you, but the votes just weren't there. I really wanted you to stay over Peter bc he's more of a comp threat imo, but couldn't blow up my game just yet. Anyways, I really enjoyed playing with you and you played a great game! xx

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 4 EmptyTue 8 Mar - 20:52:44

EEEEK I am soooooo excited to win my first HOH! <3 This one is for you BP! <3

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 4 EmptyTue 8 Mar - 20:55:46

My fellow houseguests <3

These nominations were not easy. I love chatting and playing this game with all of you. <3

My nominees are: Zuko and Liberty

Zuko, we don't talk much. There have been multiple days in a row where you don't respond to my messages, so I don't know where I stand with you.

Liberty, I really wanted to work with you, but I have heard that you were actively campaigning for me to leave over Mulan and then lied to me about your vote.

I wish both of you the best of luck in the power of veto xx

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to BBQ11!
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next