Big Brother Quarantine Season 11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 11

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Welcome to BBQ11!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Megara

Megara

Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 2 EmptyWed 2 Mar - 14:00:45

I know these Rise & Shine songs will prob be for a challenge at some point, but I will not be memorizing them and already accepted defeat in that one <3

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 2 EmptyWed 2 Mar - 17:10:12

I love your diagram omg <3

Megara likes this post

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 2 EmptyWed 2 Mar - 23:08:30

So glad Mulan won Veto! I am very happy she will be staying, since she is a huge shield for me at this point. We have the Ladies alliance, the remnants of the princess alliance, and I cast my vote against Liberty that only she would know. Lexi has been feeding us a lot of info from Jake. That girl is way more direct than I am lol, but I'm glad she's asking. She told us Thea is probably going up. Which I would prefer, but Lexi said she is pushing for BP or Peter. We'll see!
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 2 EmptyWed 2 Mar - 23:38:30

Thea and Lexi final noms. I'm def leaning more towards evicting Thea, but everyone is telling me it's Lexi. Should I throw my vote towards Thea? I don't want to be the single vote though.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 2 EmptyWed 2 Mar - 23:46:36

it's crickets in the Ladies alliance chat after Lexi asked us to save her.. yup that's it sry girl.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 2 EmptyThu 3 Mar - 1:25:47

First of all... I apologize for complaining about the 1 hr vote limit bc if I had submitted earlier, I would've missed a potential flip! omg! I love this! Go Lexi<3

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 2 EmptyThu 3 Mar - 1:31:27

OMG my ADHD mind... I almost forgot!!! I sadly vote to evict Thea Queen!
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 2 EmptyThu 3 Mar - 1:33:02

I messaged Ivy, Liberty, Brandy and Heihei about the vote! Hope girlie can work some magic!
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 2 EmptyThu 3 Mar - 14:36:28

Quick update! Love that the vote flipped to keep Lexi! I hope she is serious about working with me moving forward. It seems like she is, but she might have had to make a lot of promises to get those 10 votes. I'll be doing this HOH on my phone (AGAIN) but this time on a date with my former boss-now just friends (it's complicated). Soooo I don't think I have the greatest chances of winning. But I am manifesting MULAN, CERSEI, ELLIOT, JUSTIN, OR LEXI WINNING. The only people I hope do not win are MIKE, HEIHEI OR ZUKO. I need a guy out this round!

Arisa Cox and Theodora Crain like this post

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 2 EmptyThu 3 Mar - 15:00:15

I wanted to make an all female alliance (I have a strong feeling it's not going to work/last bc thee girls are not getting along), but I want to watch the dynamics unfold. We're all saying we want the men out, but it's not happening. Hopefully, I can use this to platform to cause some drama between the girlies Wink

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 2 EmptyThu 3 Mar - 15:41:21

There is definitely a lot of paranoia at the moment. Especially within my core 6. Elliot and Cersei have both expressed that to me. I am trying my best to keep us together and make sure we stay together for now, but also have a back up plan in the 2 (3? 4? 5?) women's alliances I'm also in lol. I feel like I'm in a position where I shouldn't win any comps and keep trying to influence the vote to go where I want. And hopefully someone I'm close with will win and I can get them to nom who I want Smile

Also I want to reiterate how pumped I am that Lexi stayed over Thea. I definitely thought I was in the minority to keep Lexi but it worked out!

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 2 EmptyThu 3 Mar - 21:17:19

Ok fuck my life mike is hoh. I hope I don’t get nommed. Also my date (that was my former boss) that I still want to fuck just told me he has a bf and they’re not open. So worst night ever.
Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 2 EmptyThu 3 Mar - 21:41:46

I know it was serious when we got the white font.

I hope things turn around for you icon 🥰

Arisa Cox and Megara like this post

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Mar - 0:49:00

And I got a disadvantage wtf?! I aready do all comps on mobile. That’s a disadvantage in italics. Also when did Justin get picked?
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Mar - 3:10:42

Ok I am trying my hardest for Veto and I have Steph and Cersei behind me. I hope Liberty pulls one of my other alliance members. Manifesting Mulan, BP or Justin!
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Mar - 19:58:05

Quick update before Veto. Wow being on the block sucks but I took a little break from the game today and catching up on messages now. I feel recharged and ready to fight to stay!

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Mar - 19:58:53

I hope it is another unscramble! That's the only one I can probably win
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Mar - 20:33:14

I'm so happy Steph won! <3
Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Mar - 20:33:59

You did so amazing<3
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Mar - 20:34:35

You did really good <3
Back to top Go down
https://bbq11.forumotion.com
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Mar - 20:40:14

Thank you! She is telling me she is going to use it but not sure on WHO!!! WTF!
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Mar - 22:30:30

Final thoughts for the night. I completely understand Steph's logic and think I have the votes to stay. This is going to be one of those moments that will prove if our alliance is as solid as they say they are. I have really appreciated all of their kind words (Elliot, Cersei, Steph, Justin, BP, and even Peter and Ivy). If I stay, I am going after Mike (shocker) but I heard he is campaigning for me to stay. I'm glad Mulan has won a POV because I suck at comps lol. Pedro, you did sooo great at coming up with that POV! It was sooo fun but also really hard. Also I'm ngl, I literally guessed 3 the first round bc it's my fav number. My strategy each round was to guess a random number, then start looking for the real ones. Talk to everyone in the morning!

Pedro likes this post

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Mar - 13:49:24

HOLY FUCK THIS WAS CLOSE!!! I NEED TO FIGURE OUT THE 6. I AM PRETTY SURE IT IS BRANDY, LEXI, HEIHEI, JAKE? DONT KNOW THE REST OMG. MAKES ME SUS OF STEPH THO
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Mar - 15:20:23

I will say that the game is definitely on now. I really like this format at the moment bc I’m talking to everyone even people I don’t particularly like.

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Mar - 19:06:16

This is the perfect time for an endurance HOH tbh. There are 2 sides of the house and I have NO clue who is telling the truth. Everybody wants this win.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to BBQ11!
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next