Big Brother Quarantine Season 11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 11

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Welcome to BBQ11!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Pedro

Pedro

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptyFri 25 Feb - 23:13:57

Welcome to Big Brother Quarantine Season 11!

Welcome to BBQ11! 200
Congratulations on getting cast for the season. We have a ton of fun surprises for the season and we hope you have a great experience. Before we begin the season, here is a short questionnaire to be completed at your earliest convenience.

1. What is your strategy coming into this season?
2. Is the forum easy to navigate? Did you have any questions/issues as of now?
3. As of round one, who do you trust the most and why?
4. As of round one, who do you trust the least and why?
5. Scenario: The person you trust the least wins Head of Household and nominates your closest ally. You win the Power of Veto. What do you do in the Power of Veto ceremony?

You will be given two Disney movies in each of the following questions. Please choose your PREFERRED movie to watch (out of the two given). If you are unable to decide on one, just pick one at random. You do not need to elaborate on your answers. You may NOT discuss this portion of the questionnaire with anyone else.

1. (A) SLEEPING BEAUTY or (B) SNOW WHITE AND THE SEVEN DWARVES?
2. (A) DUMBO or (B) PINOCCHIO?
3. (A) THE HUNCHBACK OF NOTRE DAME or (B) BEAUTY & THE BEAST?
4. (A) POCAHONTAS or (B) MULAN?
5. (A) TREASURE PLANET or (B) ZOOTOPIA?
6. (A) 101 DALMATIANS or (B) THE ARISTOCATS?
7. (A) PETER PAN or (B) ROBIN HOOD?
8. (A) LILO & STITCH or (B) MOANA?
9. (A) FANTASIA or (B) THE LION KING?
10. (A) HERCULES or (B) ALADDIN?
11. (A) FROZEN or (B) TANGLED?
12. (A) CINDERELLA or (B) ALICE IN WONDERLAND?
13. (A) THE JUNGLE BOOK or (B) THE LITTLE MERMAID?
14. (A) BAMBI or (B) LADY AND THE TRAMP?
15. (A) WINNIE THE POOH or (B) TARZAN?

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Thanks once again for joining this season and I cannot wait to see you bring your A-game! Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptyFri 25 Feb - 23:42:18

1. What is your strategy coming into this season?
I want to lay low and try to form relationships and understand the house dynamics more before I start making moves.

2. Is the forum easy to navigate? Did you have any questions/issues as of now?
The forum is set up very intuitively. It's just been forever since I've been on a forum. I'm listening to the new Avril Lavigne album and talking in a forum on a Friday night- I'm back in 2007. And I'm... happy.

3. As of round one, who do you trust the most and why?
Elliot was the first person to reach out to me and the only person I've talked to.

4. As of round one, who do you trust the least and why?
First off, I am the biggest Cersei stan. I personally believe GOT should have ended with the season 7 finale so Queen Cersei is cannon. And she was robbed of a cool death too. But I love how she ends up with her brother! Relationship Goals <3 But if she plays like her character, then she will be a problem and needs to go ASAP.

5. Scenario: The person you trust the least wins Head of Household and nominates your closest ally. You win the Power of Veto. What do you do in the Power of Veto ceremony?
If I want to use it, I'll use it. And if I don't, then I won't. Welcome to BBQ11! 1f609

Pedro likes this post

Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptyFri 25 Feb - 23:44:18

A+

Megara likes this post

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptyFri 25 Feb - 23:44:40

1. (B) SNOW WHITE AND THE SEVEN DWARVES
2. (A) DUMBO
3. (B) BEAUTY & THE BEAST
4. (B) MULAN
5. (B) ZOOTOPIA
6. (A) 101 DALMATIANS
7. (B) ROBIN HOOD
8. (B) MOANA
9. (A) FANTASIA
10. (A) HERCULES
11. (A) FROZEN
12. (A) CINDERELLA
13. (B) THE LITTLE MERMAID
14. (B) LADY AND THE TRAMP
15. (B) TARZAN

Pedro likes this post

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptySat 26 Feb - 11:27:04

Good morning <3 I talked to a few more people today. Brandy, Cersei, Elliot, Heihei, Jake, and Justin. Everyone seems nice! I don't think I will be able to talk to everyone before the first HOH. Also I take back what I said about Cersei, I love her! She is iconic and us bad bitches need to link up and sister slay! I need to study law today and read 3 chapters. So, i'll be back a little bit before the HOH! I'm looking forward to the challenges!

I think I'm getting better at navigating this forum . I plan to talk in this color for as long as I can remember to do it. It's a cute vibe and it matches my avatar (: Also I just realized that the mickey mouse ears change colors to indicate that there's an unread message!!! That helps sooooo much for my anxiety of missing a message lol.

Arisa Cox and Pedro like this post

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptySat 26 Feb - 18:20:54

OMG I AM SHOOK YALL!!! WTF IS THIS HOH?! I DON'T WANT THIS. Steph is the only one who publicly wants it, and I'm down to vote for her. I've gotten to know her better and Elliot has even suggested an alliance together. I feel comfortable with her, but want to feel out what she's planning on doing before voting for her. Because if everybody feels good with her, 4 people are still getting nominated.

Also can I just do all my DR's in here or do I make new pages?
Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptySat 26 Feb - 18:32:53

You can do them all in here; that's completely fine.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptySat 26 Feb - 19:02:33

I nominate Stephanie for HOH
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptySun 27 Feb - 10:57:06

Good morning everyone! <3

Woke up to some weird stuff today lol. Xander says he gets bad vibes from Poison Ivy in a public chat?? Also I'm in a princess alliance with Belle, Mulan, and Tiana? First, I'm not a princess Welcome to BBQ11! 1f608 and also I haven't even talked to these girls besides hi. I'm definitely gonna see what's going on with this though Welcome to BBQ11! 1f609
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptySun 27 Feb - 15:23:09

I think I must be doing something right because I got asked to be a part of 2 more alliances (and obviously I said YES!) It's kind of funny though because I literally haven't talked to some people at all in these alliances. Or is everyone just making a million alliances right now lol? Anyways, it should be a chill day with Stephanie as HOH. How is Veto going to work lol? The HOH + 4 nominees + 1 random?

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptySun 27 Feb - 23:30:42

I vote for Xander
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptyMon 28 Feb - 11:10:22

Good morning everyone! This is a pretty smooth round, so not many updates. I was reading through the powers and the MUTING POWER has so much potential LMAO. If I have the chance to get it, I will definitely use it strategically and start some drama lol. Hopefully it's anonymous, but if not idc lol. But I probably will try to save up my coins for the $600 level wish because I want a POV in my back pocket. I know it will be hard to get to $600 coins so I might just go for the $400 level prize when I have the chance haha. I don't think I will get to $800 unless I start winning some comps. But definitely going to be hardcore manifesting and saying my daily affirmations.

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptyMon 28 Feb - 11:12:15

I am healthy. I am wealthy. I am divine. Everything comes to me in the perfect time.
I am healthy. I am wealthy. I am divine. Everything comes to me in the perfect time.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptyMon 28 Feb - 11:15:01

Also Olaf is campaigning to me pretty hard this morning and I feel kinda bad that he is prob going to be evicted. I told him I didn't vote for him (which is true). Buttttttt maybe you shouldn't have waited 3 days to start talking to people lol.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptyMon 28 Feb - 11:18:54

Also at the moment, I'm definitely thirsting for Jake Long a little bit, but not a huge fan of his personality. I would love to showmance with Justin or Peter as well. But tbh, I am really liking the Side Characters alliance and hope that we make it far together. I can't figure out if anyone else is developing a F2 vibe yet, so I definitely need to find my ride or die. My coast to coast. My main bitch. And right now it is either between Cersei, Elliot, or Stephanie. But it's still kind of early in the game. No one is wanting to make moves at the moment. I also don't know if any of them would turn on me in the future. But hopefully we can keep the power between my alliance with them or the princesses thing that is loosey goosey.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptyMon 28 Feb - 11:27:59

This is coming off as a stream of consciousness confessional now lol. But I just thought of some tea. I'm sensing some resentment from the princesses mainly Belle and Mulan towards Stephanie lol. So honestly, I do NOT want to win HOH at the moment and show my cards. Today, my goal is to try to find out more about the Brandy + Peter dynamic. Brandy brought up the idea of an alliance with me, her, Peter, and possibly Justin + Zuko. I would be down for that. This just leaves a few people I'm not "working" with. I don't plan on working with everyone so in the case I get an HOH or have to vote, I have a few people that I can "target". I want to get closer with Jake, Heihei and Mike.

IF everything goes to plan this round and Olaf and Xander are evicted, then my "targets" would be Thea, Lexi, and Ivy because I haven't talked to them as much. But hopefully, I can keep floating between my 2 (soon 3?????) alliances!
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptyMon 28 Feb - 11:28:47

Sorry to the fans for playing the most boring game ever right now, but I promise if I get the chance to get a power, I will try to get the muting power and stir the pot a bit! <3

Pedro likes this post

Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptyMon 28 Feb - 12:09:42

There’s something soothing about reading your DR and seeing this wonderful hue <3

Theodora Crain and Megara like this post

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptyTue 1 Mar - 0:51:06

This is going to be shady since I told Justin I would vote out Tiana, but I sadly vote to evict: Liberty.

I want as many princesses around as possible. Good night y’all -Sent from my iPhone

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptyTue 1 Mar - 2:26:26

lmao not sent from my iPhone <3

Pedro likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbq11.forumotion.com
Megara

Megara

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptyTue 1 Mar - 23:05:37

I didn't get to be on too much today! This HOH was so fun, and I did my best on my phone! I'm nervous about Jake since I don't know him well, but I'm going to try to be chill and hope he targets someone else instead. He did pick Brandy and Mulan first.

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptyWed 2 Mar - 0:35:12

I found out the noms will most likely be Mulan and Lexi. I hope I can persuade people to keep Mulan without being sus, since I have a better relationship with her than Lexi. It seems that Jake would target her over Lexi bc she got second in that comp. Ughhh. but tbh as long as it's not me!
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptyWed 2 Mar - 13:05:20

Good morning! I just did a long trust rankings/explanations, but some additional thoughts here.

I'm most loyal to the 6 side characters and feel the same from them. We are really flying by and my biggest fear is getting betrayed by one of them.

I love watching the hot mess of our girl group alliance but yeah someone's probably leaving lol. My strategy at this point is to continue letting my allies win, since I'm not on most people's radar. I don't want anyone to see me as a threat or reveal my cards right now. But still try to influence them just enough to keep people I want in the game (ex. the princesses) - this isn't going super well.

The only people I'm not in any sort of alliance with at the moment are: Thea, Heihei, and Mike. I'd love to see one of them go soon tbh, but without me having to nominate them.

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptyWed 2 Mar - 13:25:21

Welcome to BBQ11! Round_10

Here's a diagram I drew up with the alliances I'm in- and what I think the other alliances might be like. I'm most worried about the light blue people, and would like any of them to be evicted!

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptyWed 2 Mar - 13:32:26

Honestly thank you to the hosts for making the first 2 rounds double evictions, because I spend 30 minutes every morning just saying Good morning to all these DM's. ugh

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to BBQ11!
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next