Big Brother Quarantine Season 11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 11

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Welcome to BBQ11!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Megara

Megara

Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 8 EmptyMon 21 Mar - 14:35:10

Good morning everyone! <3

I am sooo glad the POV was extended and I love this creative writing prompt! I hope I am able to pull out this win. Cersei, Liberty and I want us to be F3 and want to get Lexi out this round. Peter is on board, and it will make Peter trust Cersei and me a little more. Peter is way less of a comp threat than Lexi so it makes sense that we'd have a better chance in F4 against him.

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 8 EmptyTue 22 Mar - 13:30:36

Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 8 Https%3A%2F%2Fsurvivingtribal.com%2Ffiles%2F2017%2F08%2Fmicronesia-13

Currently Brandy's Bitchez + Peter

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 8 EmptyTue 22 Mar - 14:15:05

I sadly vote to evict Peter Parker </3 Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 8 1f41e
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 8 EmptyTue 22 Mar - 14:16:01

Ok I thought that was a spider emoji but it's definitely a ladybug Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 8 1f480

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 8 EmptyTue 22 Mar - 14:48:13

I'm really disappointed Peter is leaving. At this point in the game, I don't dislike anyone. The game is very different now. It feels less gamey because we know what everyone is thinking for the most part. My moves are driven by who do I want to sit with at the end? I think I have a pretty high chance of getting taken to F2 by both Cersei and Liberty. I'm not sure who Lexi's F2 is yet. But it sucks bc they prob think I'm going to lose the jury vote. Which I also think is likely. I've been trying to think about how I'm going to address the jury if I get to F2 and what I could say to change their mind or at least respect my game. Right now, I plan on owning up to my lies and letting them know they were right. I just couldn't admit it bc it was part of my strategy to hide our alliance. The only person who likes me in jury is Brandy but I totally screwed her over by leaking info to Elliot, so don't think I'm getting her vote. I think logically Liberty may be a better F2 than Cersei since I have a strong argument for my floater game and that I convinced the person who I was targeting the first half of the game to move past it and take me to the end. Stephanie was really upset with her leaving and the jury thinks that she was doing Cersei and mine's dirty work. And I think Cersei would be the only guaranteed vote I'd have in jury tbh. But there's no way I am voting to evict Cersei. If I win the next HOH/POV, I'm keeping her safe. In my heart, I know taking Cersei to F2 is the right choice even if she destroys me in a jury vote.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 8 EmptyTue 22 Mar - 14:55:43

Also Amanda Bynes' conservatorship has been TERMINATED today! Another free woman <3 We love to see it!
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 8 EmptyWed 23 Mar - 2:07:02

Megara wrote:
Ok I thought that was a spider emoji but it's definitely a ladybug  Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 8 1f480

LMAO this sent me
Back to top Go down
https://bbq11.forumotion.com
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 8 EmptyWed 23 Mar - 15:40:46

Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 8 DZPKYwFVwAEEGIU

Us today <3
There have honestly been so many parallels this season to BB6 besides an all female F4. The split house on each vote. And then the power shifts in the first half. I feel like this is how we match up.
Lexi: Janelle
Liberty: April
Cersei: Maggie
Me: Ivette

Anyways, I have to hope that Lexi doesn't win HOH or POV tonight. She is definitely the biggest threat to win. I think Liberty and Cersei won't evict me, since I would be the best person to sit next to. I hope Lexi feels the same way. I've won the least amount of comps out of us 4 too. At this point, I'm indifferent to how things go. If I don't win and get sent to jury, then it is what it is and they beat me fair and square. I'm so proud of us getting to F4 and think each one of these ladies would be a worthy winner (but of course I want it to be me).

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 8 EmptyWed 23 Mar - 15:41:23

Also Jake is James = Veto king
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 8 EmptyThu 24 Mar - 1:47:32

I totally understand Lexi should campaign, but I feel like this is tooo much. Cersei and I do not know each other in real life. And we literally evicted the big comp threats so we have a better chance of winning. Then we work together on comps to ensure one of us wins. And we threw them to Cersei. Is she delusional rn. wtf
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 8 EmptyThu 24 Mar - 2:03:29

Cersei Lannister wrote:
?

4. I am not ignoring anyone and nor am I scared of anyone who plays twitter games  

iconic
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 8 EmptyThu 24 Mar - 2:08:07

Ok I don't feel bad for her anymore. She needs to go to sleep. I understand how she won that creative writing POV now.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 8 EmptyThu 24 Mar - 12:25:50

Good morning <3
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 8 EmptyThu 24 Mar - 12:28:17

I am genuinely so confused why the jury hates me and Cersei so much. Like I understand if they’re bitter. But this is not normal. And Cersei and I weren’t even that close until they started grouping up together and acting so obsessed. Then we worked together bc we literally had no other option.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 8 EmptyThu 24 Mar - 12:28:59

I just don’t have the bandwidth for all this. Liberty is so lucky she is inactive.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 8 EmptyThu 24 Mar - 12:32:30

Cersei Lannister wrote:
Wtf else would TDR be an acroynm for????
And no shit Black Friday would correspond to one of the resorts in the US.

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 8 EmptyThu 24 Mar - 12:33:15

Me just realizing TDR stands for Tokyo Disney Resort 🤔🤓
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 8 EmptyThu 24 Mar - 15:05:52

I'm going to be the first to admit I was wrong about Lexi and Liberty being a duo. I'm so sorry to Liberty for even assuming that. I could not stand to be a duo with this crazy girl.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 8 EmptyThu 24 Mar - 18:28:02

I'm literally shaking right now. This has been the most stressful day ever but thank god I have my dryer fixed so I can do laundry and I have a date tonight. And I have to throw this final HOH so I don't have to show my cards. I'm literally Ivette in this situation. If I win, I lose.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 8 EmptyThu 24 Mar - 23:00:09

Today has been such a long day. Going into this final HOH, my best option is to throw it. But honestly, I don't even think I can beat Liberty in P2 or Cersei in P3. But I'm going to still try my best. I just won't be disappointed when I lose. I promised Liberty I would take her to F2 if I won for her to keep me over Lexi. Which honestly I don't even think I needed to bc Lexi was campaigning herself out the door. But I also made a F2 deal with Cersei way earlier. My thought process is I can keep both promises if I'm not in a position to choose! It also leaves everything up to chance and I could get 3rd, but I'm willing to risk it.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 8 EmptyFri 25 Mar - 20:16:19

I'm going to be completely honest. I did NOT throw part 2. I tried my best but wtf were the baby, watch, and doll? Anyways, I hope Cersei wins HOH bc I would really like to be F2 with her. But also I think Liberty is taking me too. If she wanted to take Cersei, she would have evicted me over Lexi. Let's see what happens!
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 8 EmptyFri 25 Mar - 23:39:28

Thank you so much to the hosts for giving me this opportunity to play! I’ve had so much fun. To Liberty and Cersei, I love both of you so much and I’m so happy for both of you! This was the best alliance I’ve been a part of. Also why didn’t anyone tell me I could stop doing these after the cave closed???
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 8 EmptySat 26 Mar - 11:58:35

Is there a Jury chat?! I wanna hear the tea!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to BBQ11!
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8