Big Brother Quarantine Season 11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 11

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Welcome to BBQ11!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Megara

Megara

Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 7 EmptyMon 14 Mar - 23:41:33

This is me typing on here as Megara lmao
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 7 EmptyTue 15 Mar - 16:37:27

Good morning! X
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 7 EmptyTue 15 Mar - 16:57:43

It's pretty quiet today. I'm trying to think how I could get Justin to not nom me if he wins tomorrow lol. Basically I have a 50/50 chance on going home tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 7 EmptyWed 16 Mar - 19:31:32

I know that's fucking right!!! We love to see it. My girls did NOT come to play around tonight!
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 7 EmptyWed 16 Mar - 19:35:35

The satisfaction of Peter, Justin, and Poison going out one by one was soooo amazing. Only thing better would have been Cersei's first comp win, but nbd. I just KNOW one of these musty men is leaving tonight. Lmfao. Also Lexi told me that Peter and Poison trust her. lmfao. Do they really not know that we're all working together lmao????
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 7 EmptyWed 16 Mar - 19:43:39

Anywaysssss. Loved how this worked out <3 Brandy's Bitchez ate
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 7 EmptyWed 16 Mar - 19:45:14

I have no preference on whether Jake or Justin leaves. I know Cersei wants Justin out, but I think Jake is the bigger threat. We've beaten Justin multiple times already, plus I have a better chance of working with him if he happens to win than with Jake. I want fucking Poison to leave so bad but it's not time yet. She pisses me off and she is sooo pressed for no reason all the time. Hopefully Justin wins POV and Poison can go up next to her bestie Jake.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 7 EmptyThu 17 Mar - 1:43:42

Sooo F7?! OMG!!! <3 <3 <3
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 7 EmptyThu 17 Mar - 1:50:44

I think I'm in a good position going into this as long as Poison or Jake don't win HOH. If Lexi, Cersei, or I win, we get to send home Poison or Jake. If Jake and Poison win, it might me be and Cersei on the block, and I think Lib might keep me. I'm showing her some more interest in our F2. I don't want to go up against someone like Cersei who really doesn't have any blood on her hands than Liberty who also took down big players. Also I feel so bad for Peter because he is literally getting dragged through this game. He is sooo sweet and nice, and I wish I could tell him what's going on with Brandy's Bitchez so he can chill. Nobody wants him to leave. He literally just needs to relax and keep being cute. Speaking of Brandy's Bitchez, Jake finally figured it out??? Like I kept telling the girls that we don't need to keep this charade up because they should see through it. But apparently not lmao. Poison keeps talking shit about me to Lib & Lex who tells me. Peter is kissing ass to all of us. Like it's too easy for Cersei and I with L & L to good cop / bad cop them until they're all gone. Like no shit, how the hell did we get so much BBQ$ to buy all our powers with?! How did we all just end up voting the same each time even though we're "targeting" each other. Like I'm tireddddddd of this charade. I can't wait to reveal at the end that this was all part of our strategy lol.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 7 EmptyThu 17 Mar - 1:52:48

I vote to evict Justin <3
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 7 EmptyThu 17 Mar - 21:07:33

Periodtttt Cersei ate. Lexi was def being shady during that comp like girl the gig is up. They know we're working together. Anyways, I can't WAIT for Jake or Poison to go home. I'm sad it has to be Jake first, bc honestly I just can't stand seeing Poison's nasty attitude around anymore. She is such a -.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 7 EmptyThu 17 Mar - 23:50:44

Copy and Pasted from my rant to Cersei

I just need to vent how Poison and Jake keep painting me as this horrible person. Like all the things our alliance has done is mostly blamed on me. And not in a good way, but more like fuck you meg. meg sucks. And it really hurts. Then when I try to talk to them, they just continue to insult me. If I'm nice, I'm condescending. If I'm rude back, then I'm the biggest bitch. If I lie and play nice, I'm fake and overplaying. It's so frustrating.

It also pisses me off how they label you as Derek F/Victoria (Also rude to Queen Victoria - she got 2nd which they will not reach). Like you've won more comps than Poison now. You helped orchestrate Stephanie, Elliot, Justin, and now Jake's evictions. You're more strategic than all of them combined.

I know it's just a game, but it's starting to get under my skin. And it makes me feel bad that I'm spending all this time just to get 2nd bc everyone hates me.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 7 EmptyFri 18 Mar - 0:46:27

Anyways on a POSITIVE note!

I made F6! <3 At this point, it's pretty much a 4 v 1 v 1 scenario where Poison and Peter probably have to work together. I don't know if they've figured out our alliance yet? Poison maybe not bc she keeps pitching for them to nom me so maybe not.

Lib and I have to win this next HOH. I trust Lexi, but I'm nervous that she would put one of us up "to throw them off" Like girl. There's 2 more people left. It doesn't matter. I definitely see it as jury management. She is becoming a threat.

Right now, my ideal boot order is Poison, then Lexi, then Peter. With Me, Cersei, and Liberty as F3. I would love that scenario because I think both would take me in the end to F2. I'm going to play into this jury hates me thing with Lex though so she will also want to take me to the end. But I need to make sure Peter leaves bc I don't want anyone else to even think about taking him to the F2.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 7 EmptyFri 18 Mar - 1:43:12

I vote to evict Jake Long <3
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 7 EmptyFri 18 Mar - 20:52:06

I’m nominating Poison Ivy and Peter Parker <3
Good luck to both in veto x
Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 7 EmptyFri 18 Mar - 20:52:58

LMAO did it really only take you seven minutes?

Megara likes this post

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 7 EmptyFri 18 Mar - 21:19:41

There’s only 2 people not in my alliance and I want Poison out on my HOH soooo bad lol
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 7 EmptySat 19 Mar - 0:28:42

I AM SO CONFUSED RN. I JUST WENT ALONG W CERSEI'S PLAN BC IT SOUNDED GOOD. BUT OMG WTF IS SHE REALLY GOING TO BLINDSIDE LEXI LIKE THIS?!?! OMG. BUT I LOVE THIS BITCH. DRAMA <3
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 7 EmptySat 19 Mar - 0:39:09

This is like an intense trust fall. Damn what a great move by Cersei. Sis is 3 steps ahead Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 7 1f485
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 7 EmptySat 19 Mar - 0:42:09

And if she does evict Lexi, then I'll be very, very, very scared of her.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 7 EmptySat 19 Mar - 0:58:33

Idk if Poison Ivy is playing into her character or just being themselves. I hope it's the former. Seeing her messages just pisses me off.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 7 EmptySat 19 Mar - 1:10:33

Lexi Howard wrote:
Ivy ur a great blockmate because you irritate everyone, so I hope you go home respectfully.

This is sooo funny to me omg
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 7 EmptySat 19 Mar - 1:19:20

Poison Ivy messages are performance art.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 7 EmptySun 20 Mar - 14:10:55

Good morning! It’s F5!!! I’m so glad Lexi stayed over Poison. I’m ngl I felt sus too. Honestly the vibe in the house now is really calm. I hope that doesn’t mean I’m getting blindsided, but I hope we can send Peter out if he doesn’t win veto. I’m super happy that Cersei is HOH. That should mean that I won’t touch the block. Honestly it wouldn’t be worst case scenario to send Lexi home if Peter somehow wins veto. Bc she will be hard to beat moving forward. I love these girlies though and I’m so proud that we’ve gotten out all of our targets one after the other. I hope I can get the chance to explain my game to the jury bc so much of what I’ve done that’s pissed them off is part of the plan to distract them from us working together.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 7 EmptySun 20 Mar - 14:14:23

Cersei just told me her noms are going to be Peter & Lex with our target being LEXI. I knew C wanted Lex out last round. But I'm sooooo glad she voted out Poison bc I honestly can't with the toxic vibes. But I also agree. Lexi is a way bigger threat than Peter. And Peter hasn't been close to winning a comp this whole game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to BBQ11!
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next