Big Brother Quarantine Season 11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 11

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Welcome to BBQ11!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Megara

Megara

Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 6 EmptyFri 11 Mar - 1:12:42

I'm in the top 10! <3 Why do I feel like I'm kind of giving Jackie (BBCAN5) vibes tho??? Good night everyone!

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 6 EmptyFri 11 Mar - 1:13:23

Also my vote is on the end of p5 in case it's confusing @ hosts
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 6 EmptyFri 11 Mar - 13:27:03

Ok wow. I suck at this game. Y'all have probably been watching and thinking I am the dumbest person alive. I don't see a way for myself to the end of this game unless it's by some miracle Lexi, Cersei, and I can win out. Or Liberty. Also I hate to say it, but to the prejury who tried to warn me, you were right. Anyways, I'm just hoping me connection with Steph, Justin, and Elliot is stronger than Jake and Peter's.

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 6 EmptyFri 11 Mar - 13:35:06

Brandy,

QUEEEEEEEN!! Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 6 1f451 I am so incredibly sad to see you leave. The house lost a good one today. With you being evicted 4-4, that means either Liberty or Steph is not with us. And I can't figure out who. I'm so sorry I should have listened to you sooner. And I hope you can forgive me for being a stupid bitch. But I promise we will not let your eviction be in vain. We will fight hard for you.

Love you <3 💖

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 6 EmptyFri 11 Mar - 21:38:08

how did everything work out perfectly for us??? I hope the audience is loving this female alliance FINALLY. We’re gonna slay tonight. Yup iktr

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 6 EmptySat 12 Mar - 0:24:43

I hope y'all are eating this up. Brandy's Bitchez riseeeeeee!!!

Pirate Ember likes this post

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 6 EmptySat 12 Mar - 0:34:34

The best part of all of this this is we have to votes to evict Steph without anyone else rn bc of Daddy Hook. I'm just trying to get tea from everyone so I can stir up more drama later Smile

Pirate Ember likes this post

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 6 EmptySat 12 Mar - 1:02:23

I'm so sorry Queen. I love you, but I can't win this game with you.

I sadly vote to evict Stephanie <3
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 6 EmptySat 12 Mar - 13:20:59

I hope everybody enjoyed that show! <3 It was soo much fun to be a part of and I want to thank Liberty, Lexi, Cersei, Hook, and most importantly Queen Brandy for making this all possible. But seriously, this might have been the coolest thing I have been a part of in orgs. It was like the Black Widow Brigade in real life last night. The fact that all of us girls have been actually against each other all game and now we're able to work together is amazing! I hope the whole house is shook and confused by all of this and won't think that we are working together. We have to pull out a HOH win and send Jake and Poison out next! <3

Theodora Crain and Pirate Ember like this post

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 6 EmptySat 12 Mar - 13:44:51

A little strategy update:

I am trying to play a Nicole Franzel floater snake game. I'm trying to stay on good terms with everyone still but predict who is going to be in power next and get each of these groups to target someone else besides me. I'd say it's working out pretty well except for Jake who I think might nom me, but I'm not the biggest threat right now. I love Brandy's Bitchez and hope we can get to F5 with Peter lol. But I also feel like if I don't win this HOH, I would be fine. Let's see. Oh and I have $620 now and can get a pretty sweet power this round, but I think I'm going to save them and go for the gift cards before I get evicted. <3

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 6 EmptySat 12 Mar - 13:49:51

With BB: We are targeting Jake and Poison
With Justin and Jake: targeting L&L
I have no clue where Poison and Peter's heads are at. They've told me L&L
Elliot is being super closed with me and I hope I can get him to trust me again.
It seems like Justin and Elliot aren't going to try to win HOH tonight. or not talking game with me.

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 6 EmptySun 13 Mar - 15:13:19

Good afternoon everyone. I would like to use my Pegasus relic and be the Co-HOH with Jake Long <3

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 6 EmptySun 13 Mar - 15:24:20

Oh no Jake won HOH! Ideally we would have liked to get one of him or Poison out this round. It sucks Lexi was sooo close in 2nd. It's fine though bc Brandy's Bitchez has a back up plan!

I'm buying the CO-HOH Power and then we at least control 1 of the nominees on the block. Whoever is not on the block out of Lib and Lex will buy the Vote steal relic and then we steal prob Poison's vote and vote out Justin and keep our girl safe <3 Hope it works out. We're still trying to convince Jake we aren't working together but he doesn't seem to buy it lol.

Also how fitting is it that I buy the Pegasus??!?!?! I swear the hosts are rigging this. He's sooooo cute!!!
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 6 EmptySun 13 Mar - 16:17:47

This is a really hard decision, but I have decided to nominate Justin.

Justin, we have been working together since the beginning of this game. But last round, Stephanie told me that you voted to evict me. You told me you were lying to Lexi during that vote, but why didn't you tell me this at the time if we were working together. I can see how close you and Lexi are, yet you have been telling me this entire game how your target is Lexi and Liberty. I don't know if I can trust you moving forward, and I wish you the best of luck in the POV.

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 6 EmptySun 13 Mar - 16:25:09

This really sucks that Cersei will be nominated, but I believe we can keep her safe. She is my bestie in this game. And last night she acknowledged our F2. She is honestly the only person I want to go to F2 with left. So I have to nominate the biggest threat in the house vs. a girl who hasn't even been close to winning a comp in this game?! They would all be idiots to keep Justin.

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 6 EmptySun 13 Mar - 16:35:07

This def might be a Sindy moment for me, but I just hope this works out omg
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 6 EmptySun 13 Mar - 21:47:24

RT on the Sindy moment. This is going to be the hardest move I've had to make all game. And it's either going to pay off or kill my game. Sad

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 6 EmptySun 13 Mar - 22:12:18

I am so sorry Elliot. I love you so much and our connection in this game is real. But I am here to win. I haven't spent this much time on this forum to get second place to anyone. Now is the time for me to prove that.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 6 EmptySun 13 Mar - 22:23:58

Yeah I know I'm the worst person ever rn. In my villain era. Sorry Jakey <3 It's my job around here to start drama
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 6 EmptyMon 14 Mar - 0:29:33

Omg I'm so nervous. I need this vote to go 3-2 and Cersei stay. I can't lose her in this game. If she leaves, just send me home next round. Good night x
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 6 EmptyMon 14 Mar - 16:31:47

Periodttttt Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 6 1f485 I just wish I could have seen the live reactions from Justin, Jake, Peter, Poison, and Elliot during the vote lmfao. My girls Lex & Lib deserve an oscar for how comfortable they made them feel during that. And I can imagine how it must suck bc it's been happening to me every single week before this lmao. Iconic that Elliot went home on Jake's HOH. It's giving Hacker KC vibes during Haleigh's HOH.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 6 EmptyMon 14 Mar - 18:20:38

God they hate me, but I'm going to own the villain vibe tbh. I'm really not scared to be evicted anymore, bc if I want to win, I've gotta play risky now. It's all or nothing. Liberty just proposed a F2 with me. And I got one with Cersei. I already know if I get to F4, each girl would want to take me to the end because I've pissed off every person in this jury. And I hope that the other side thinks that too and keeps me around longer. I doubt it from there, but maybe lol. Should I stir the pot more and try to get Justin to target Poison?? haha?
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 6 EmptyMon 14 Mar - 21:14:31

I just gotta say it is very hypocritical for Jake and Poison to be sooooo upset that I lied to them lol. Like yes I lied. I'm not trying to hide it haha. My plan with these lies is just to stir up some paranoia and make them doubt each other. Even if it's just a little bit. And to throw the scent off of me, Cersei, Lex, and Lib working together. And it's definitely pushing them to talk to Lex more. Then she tells our group. But they're acting like they've never lied in this game. They literally admitted they lied to Cersei bc she was besties with me. So why are they so pressed that I lied to them bc I know they're working together. It doesn't make senseeeeeeeeeeee Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 6 1f62b
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 6 EmptyMon 14 Mar - 21:22:18

It's really frustrating how P & P are so far up J & J's asses. Like do y'all really believe they're taking you to the end???? I know it's not better to team up with us, but at least be open to working with other people. It's F8. Like what are they waiting for? It's time to get rid of people that are going to beat you in the end. And it's very clear who they are. At least now I don't need to spend 20 min saying good morning <3 to everyone anymore.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 6 EmptyMon 14 Mar - 23:40:46

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to BBQ11!
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next