Big Brother Quarantine Season 11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 11

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Welcome to BBQ11!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Pedro

Pedro

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptyFri 25 Feb - 23:15:13

Welcome to Big Brother Quarantine Season 11!

Welcome to BBQ11! 200
Congratulations on getting cast for the season. We have a ton of fun surprises for the season and we hope you have a great experience. Before we begin the season, here is a short questionnaire to be completed at your earliest convenience.

1. What is your strategy coming into this season?
2. Is the forum easy to navigate? Did you have any questions/issues as of now?
3. As of round one, who do you trust the most and why?
4. As of round one, who do you trust the least and why?
5. Scenario: The person you trust the least wins Head of Household and nominates your closest ally. You win the Power of Veto. What do you do in the Power of Veto ceremony?

You will be given two Disney movies in each of the following questions. Please choose your PREFERRED movie to watch (out of the two given). If you are unable to decide on one, just pick one at random. You do not need to elaborate on your answers. You may NOT discuss this portion of the questionnaire with anyone else.

1. (A) SLEEPING BEAUTY or (B) SNOW WHITE AND THE SEVEN DWARVES?
2. (A) DUMBO or (B) PINOCCHIO?
3. (A) THE HUNCHBACK OF NOTRE DAME or (B) BEAUTY & THE BEAST?
4. (A) POCAHONTAS or (B) MULAN?
5. (A) TREASURE PLANET or (B) ZOOTOPIA?
6. (A) 101 DALMATIANS or (B) THE ARISTOCATS?
7. (A) PETER PAN or (B) ROBIN HOOD?
8. (A) LILO & STITCH or (B) MOANA?
9. (A) FANTASIA or (B) THE LION KING?
10. (A) HERCULES or (B) ALADDIN?
11. (A) FROZEN or (B) TANGLED?
12. (A) CINDERELLA or (B) ALICE IN WONDERLAND?
13. (A) THE JUNGLE BOOK or (B) THE LITTLE MERMAID?
14. (A) BAMBI or (B) LADY AND THE TRAMP?
15. (A) WINNIE THE POOH or (B) TARZAN?

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Thanks once again for joining this season and I cannot wait to see you bring your A-game! Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptySat 26 Feb - 16:31:13

1. My strategy is lay low, try to gather what connections are forming, and play as a bit of an outsider at the start. I just want to be careful that I’m not evicted for inactivity.
2. The forum is great, just overwhelming! I think I’m mainly looking for tips on how people stay up to date 😭 best way to get notified on new activity, important times and such. I’ll figure it out though!! I’d just normally ask a friend but obviously can’t do that.
3/4: I will go chat around and answer this ASAP.
5. Use the veto. Duh! I don’t care about keeping it to myself lol. Also I’m gonna start sounding less stilted as the season continues. I hope.

Pedro likes this post

Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptySat 26 Feb - 16:34:01

1. B
2. B
3. B
4. B
5. B
6. A
7. B
8. B
9. B
10. B
11. B
12. A
13. B
14. A
15. A

Pedro likes this post

Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptySat 26 Feb - 16:53:36

Thank you!

Good luck with the season!

Also if you ever have any questions regarding the forum please do not hesitate to ask.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptySat 26 Feb - 18:20:38

I don't like Stephanie. Which, good news -- from how she's being about this HoH, probably means other people don't either. Good on her for volunteering! I wanted it, but she spoke first, and honestly, it's gonna take me a bit to get the hang of things and get active anyway.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptySat 26 Feb - 18:21:10

Question -- is there a way to see how many posts each person has total? Or at least a way for me to check my own? Starting my notes sheet and I want to add a space for that to account for Cave of Wonders stuff.
Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptySat 26 Feb - 18:25:25

You can't see anyone else's (specifically to prevent people from peeking at their counts lol).

But if you want to look at yours, look at the top right part of your screen where it says "Welcome Mulan" (it'll be right next to your notifications). Click on that and it should tell you your post count.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptySat 26 Feb - 19:07:04

"when i win hoh and then yall overthrow me just to save me again then what"

STEPHANIE GIRL ONLY IF UR ASKING Very Happy

anyway i think that's sophia but idk if sophia is production. she speaks like her. if it is sophia im getting her ass out asap

Pedro likes this post

Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptySat 26 Feb - 19:07:58

oh shit sophia's production lol love u girl haha! i would never betray u

Pedro likes this post

Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptySat 26 Feb - 19:32:05

I asked Belle how she felt about the HoH and girlie just said "It's a lot."

I know it's not a big deal and I'm mostly being funny but girl... you can say more than that. TALK! Hike up your little french britches and get active like Welcome to BBQ11! 1f64f it is not difficult

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptySat 26 Feb - 19:32:48

Little concerned that Stephanie will think I'm smart because I said too much to her about my thoughts ont he HoH comp.. slowly learning that edveryone here plays with their cards super close to their chest and it's annoying me!! i know we're like ten minutes in but i do NOT do that like omg
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptySat 26 Feb - 19:35:09

I'm gonna go talk to Tiana now, I feel like I want to see an early alliance form (whether I'm in it or not) and tbh a "Disney princess" alliance (me, Belle, Tiana, Megara) sounds, at the least, very convenient. So I'd like to chat up those people and see where it goes.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptySat 26 Feb - 19:37:15

WOAH. Stephanie and Xander DEF did not mean to be talking shit about Poison Ivy in the HoH chat, right? I'm gonna try and use this to my advantage the moment PI comes back online.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptySat 26 Feb - 19:42:49

Alright loves, I'll be back later tonight!!! Having so much fun already. If you're interested, I'll post the notes sheet I'll be using during the season after my 7-day external link thing is up. So far, I have the HoH notes, cast notes, and the rise and shine from this week up there.

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptySat 26 Feb - 19:46:25

Forgot about the two questions I didn't answer!
3. I fuck with Brandy, but I feel like she's good socially and will be liked by most people. Esp. if Xander already trusts her enough to be running info to her and probing her for stuff. Meanwhile, she clearly doesn't like paranoid players (me) and is willing to sell people out. BIG sophia vibes (love u)
4. Sophia

jk but like at this point, I can't really be sure but Stephanie has given me weird vibes, I think she trusts me so that's fine. Peter did a great job when we were doing 1-on-1 to make it SEEEEEM like he was working me and wanted to help me not get nominated, but i'm betting he did that to everyone. doesn't make him not trustworthy, just something to watch for.
Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptySat 26 Feb - 19:50:54

Mulan wrote:
Alright loves, I'll be back later tonight!!! Having so much fun already. If you're interested, I'll post the notes sheet I'll be using during the season after my 7-day external link thing is up. So far, I have the HoH notes, cast notes, and the rise and shine from this week up there.

I didn’t even realize this setting was still up.

I believe I fixed it. You should be able to post them now.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptySun 27 Feb - 13:34:20

Btw, so sorry — meant to vote for Stephanie. For HoH
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptySun 27 Feb - 15:30:13

Well, what a good, good, good day. People turning on Stephanie and Xander as I hoped without scooping up Ivy -- multiple "princesses" alliances forming as I had predicted/pushed for on day 1 without me ever having to get my hands dirty and actually strategize the alliance together. YAY
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptySun 27 Feb - 15:31:28

And now that I've settled in, it's high time for me to go say hi to EVERYONE.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptySun 27 Feb - 15:33:19

Mulan wrote:
Hi Xander!! I loved you on your season!

I fucking hated Xander on his season.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptySun 27 Feb - 22:17:01

Just learned trust rankings earn you bucks -- I love doing them so I'll do one every day!!

2/27
Belle - I've talked to her a good bit. She's a similar level of visible and seems to be playing a similar game. I need to speak more, only 8 posts in that 1-on-1 room.
Brandy Harrington - I think she and I have a good bond but she seems quite social, so looking out for that in the long run.
Peter Parker - same as Brandy, but I think our individual relationship is weaker.
Jake Long - seems nice, smart. Same as Heihei.
Heihei - Talked to Heihei enough to avoid being targeted by them.
Thea Queen - Seems nice, not super social obviously because of the block. I feel like I can work with her from what I've seen of her.
Tiana - Same as Megara, but we've talked. It helps that this is my second-favorite Disney princess.
Megara - obligatorily up high due to being a princess. Not particularly close.
Olaf - Seems cool!
Baby Plankton - seems like this person has some game sense, but has been relatively inactive. I doubt they're getting around to posting much since they're not active in the public channels - but clearly spoke enough to avoid the block.
Elliot Page - Down here b/c he hasn't talked much to ME, but seems quite active so is probably making further/other connections. Asks A LOT of questions -- generally the type of player I like, so maybe I'll further that relationships.
Xander - Xander isn't on the very bottom just because I feel like I know where he stands in this house. We have not spoken.
Lexi Howard - who?
Liberty Van Zandt - this person needs to be evicted. their name is too long for me to type quickly in a competition and we do not speak.
Zuko - Something tells me he's a lowkey social threat.
Cersei Lannister - Haven't talked to her enough. Seems relatively lowkey for now.
Justin Russo - Barely spoken. Active, just not with me, which is risky.
Mike Wazowski - Same as justin, just less active as far as I can tell.

Doing this has made me realize I need to up my social game, and quickly.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptySun 27 Feb - 22:23:48

Absolutely still sends me that Brandy keeps asking about a DP alliance when we already have one without her....
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptyMon 28 Feb - 18:02:54

Going for HoH tonight, I’m thinking about coming in early to exchange safety deals but I honestly think I’ve talked to people JUST enough to avoid being an initial nom, or at least that I can make a big fuss about it if I am.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptyMon 28 Feb - 18:04:05

Liberty, Cersei, Justin, Mike would be in danger under me. I’ll do my trust ranking after the noms probably.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptyMon 28 Feb - 19:17:35

I cannot make any headway on these puzzles for the same reason I cannot tell white people apart

Arisa Cox and Theodora Crain like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to BBQ11!
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next