Big Brother Quarantine Season 11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 11

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Welcome to BBQ11!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Megara

Megara

Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 5 EmptyTue 8 Mar - 22:47:24

WOW. Daddy Hades. Fuck you!! This is the last time I try to hang out with you.

I really hope I pulled that POV win and can take Elliot off.

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 5 EmptyTue 8 Mar - 23:06:06

Periodt veto KING ELLIOT !!!! Now let's send Liberty PACKING
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 5 EmptyWed 9 Mar - 0:14:12

I told y'all I was gonna start drama Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 5 1f608
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 5 EmptyWed 9 Mar - 0:22:21

I literally took a shot in the dark with these noms and I hit JACKPOT.

The tea was piping hot today. The girlies are fighting and I set myself up in a perfect spot to coast for a few rounds. I want Elliot and Jake to work with me to target Brandy and Zuko. We figured out that Brandy was the anon HOH. Tomorrow, I'm telling Stephanie about Peter telling me he's targeting her. So she will take him out. And after this round I only Lexi (and Liberty if Zuko leaves) potentially targeting me. And they both need to win a comp first! At this point I don't even care if who goes home tomorrow. xx

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 5 EmptyWed 9 Mar - 0:34:12

I'd love to stay and watch this dumpster fire in the Eviction ceremony, but it's past my bedtime. Good night everyone <3

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 5 EmptyWed 9 Mar - 1:12:42

Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 5 810

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 5 EmptyWed 9 Mar - 12:39:07

Good morning everyone!
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 5 EmptyWed 9 Mar - 12:45:31

Basically today I'm going to chill and hope that Justin, Elliot, or Steph win HOH tonight. I def need more BBQ$ and going to try to get Peter to give me his for our "alliance" lol

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 5 EmptyWed 9 Mar - 13:01:15

Zuko,

I'm so sorry you're leaving. Initially when I put you up, I honestly only put you up as a pawn to get out Liberty bc nobody was targeting you. But when I told you to campaign to Elliot, I didn't mean start a fight in the living room! I actually hoped you would stay because I don't think I will be able to get out Justin or Elliot. Even though we didn't talk much, you brought the fire at the end. Good game xx

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 5 EmptyWed 9 Mar - 13:04:15

Also I hope y'all are enjoying this mess. It's too much

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 5 EmptyWed 9 Mar - 13:06:35

Last night during the Elliot v Zuko fight, I was CACKLING at how Zuko kept bringing random people into it and everyone was getting so heated. I think I'm in a good place right now because Justin is targeting Lexi and Lib. Elliot and Jake are targeting Brandy. Steph is targeting Peter. I'm going to find out through Cersei what Brandy and her are planning on doing. Right now I'm out of sight, out of mind. I just got to hope Lexi and Lib don't win HOH tonight. But I'll take those odds.

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 5 EmptyWed 9 Mar - 18:16:14

Cersei Lannister wrote:
Omg not this twink vs twink fight  Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 5 1f62d

This message has been living in my mind rent free
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 5 EmptyWed 9 Mar - 18:41:40

My ideal order of who I want to win HOH tonight:

WOULDN'T NOM ME:
1. Justin --> nom: L&L
2. Elliot --> nom: Brandy & ??
3. Stephanie --> nom: Peter & ???
4. Jake --> nom: Brandy & ??
5. Cersei --> nom: Jake & Lib??
6. Brandy --> nom: Jake & ???
7. Peter --> nom: Steph & ???
8. Poison --> nom: Brandy & ???

WOULD PROB NOM ME:
9. Lexi
10. Liberty

I think my odds are pretty good tonight especially bc Steph, Justin, Elliot, Jake, and Brandy (anonHOH?) are the only people who have won comps so far
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 5 EmptyThu 10 Mar - 12:01:09

Good morning!
I'm very happy Elliot won HOH!

Brandy is super pissed at me. This morning I said hey babes x in our group chat with Cersei and she said:

Brandy Harrington wrote:
Oh hi Meg 💖 coming to get some more info from me to run back to Elliot?

LMAO. Hoes mad. I hope she doesn't win veto - but she's playing against Elliot, Steph, Justin, and Peter so it is 5 v 1. Bye bye Brandy <3 Shouldn't have told people I was the anon HOH Wink
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 5 EmptyThu 10 Mar - 12:10:02

Brandy is starting to talk a lot of shit and hopefully people don't catch on to my Nicole Franzel (in a perfect universe 1st 2 time winner of BB) Snake game. Should I go for a muting power to get her to stop talking before she leaves??? I also kind of want to save my BBQ$ for tickets so I can get the $100 gift card if I'm about to get evicted. lol
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 5 EmptyThu 10 Mar - 12:18:09

B just told me she was going to leave me all her BBQ$. Lol fumbled that bag

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 5 EmptyThu 10 Mar - 12:23:25

I feel so bad that Brandy is feeling ostracized Sad I'm going to end game talk for a bit and just focus on comforting her. It felt really bad when I was on the block and she shouldn't have to go through this alone.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 5 EmptyThu 10 Mar - 12:39:07

BP IS BACK?! Also wait a minute... if Brandy isn't anonHOH then who is.... omg! Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 5 1f440
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 5 EmptyThu 10 Mar - 13:27:05

I think Justin might be the anonHOH since he told me he is upset by how vocal the prejurors are and BP said the call was coming from inside the house. Steph wasn't eligible. Elliot couldn't/wouldn't nom himself. I really don't think Cersei would nom BP since we were talking about being a trio. That only leaves one person.

My odds of winning against the rest of the HG seem pretty slim since the only comp I've won is guessing. But my plan moving forward is to work on social game and try to get Brandy to pretend to hate me before she leaves so I'm not seen as a jury threat.

I hope that the SC alliance stays together or at least Justin, Elliot, and Steph want to take me to the end. Now that I know Peter and Jake are both in different alliances with E+J, it is very obvious that Justin and Elliot (and maybe even Steph) are running shit. I hope they turn on each other before taking me out. Maybe they will see me as a vote to get out the others. I just got to keep strengthening my individual relationships with all of them and lowering my threat level. My ideal final 4 would be Me, Steph, Cersei, and Lib/Lex. I want to try to get another HOH to take out one of L&L or try to convince Justin to get one of them out. Lastly, I'm going to tell each of them a little later to let me spend my BBQ$ on tickets so I can try to get a gift card before I get evicted lol. And I will start dropping hints that I'm going to be a bitter juror and if they take any other goat (Lib) to the end I will NOT vote for them.

Arisa Cox and Theodora Crain like this post

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 5 EmptyThu 10 Mar - 16:15:32

omg y'all i just have a feeling this jury is going to be sooo bitter
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 5 EmptyThu 10 Mar - 22:57:52

This SC alliance might be over soon....
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 5 EmptyThu 10 Mar - 23:30:50

I'm ngl, I love being the swing vote
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 5 EmptyThu 10 Mar - 23:37:47

Miss Brandy is not playing around. Sis brought receipts. Periodt

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 5 EmptyThu 10 Mar - 23:56:27

Also I'm soooo sorry Peter I'm going to have to do this, but I don't think I ever promised you I would vote to keep you. Andddddd Miss Brandy is making several points. While your basic ass would keep me if I "had the numbers." Also I'm pretty sure he voted to evict me in the Mulan vote too lol. At least that's what BP told me.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 5 EmptyFri 11 Mar - 0:42:52

I vote to evict Peter <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to BBQ11!
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next