Big Brother Quarantine Season 11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 11

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Welcome to BBQ11!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Megara

Megara

Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 3 EmptySun 6 Mar - 0:36:53

I'm typing as many messages as i can in the comp so I can quit early but still get a bunch of posts and go into the cave of wonders. Also it will make it more difficult for them to talk in the chat.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 3 EmptySun 6 Mar - 0:46:04

Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 3 0x0
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 3 EmptySun 6 Mar - 10:59:01

omg! Woke up to winning an Uber Eats meal! Thank you Arisa!!! Love that you posted it right after I dropped lol! Anyways I’m excited for Steph! She won HOH and hopefully that means she won’t be nominating me. And she won’t get overthrown! Periodt. I wonder who she will nom tho. I haven’t talked to her much yesterday
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 3 EmptySun 6 Mar - 15:43:28

Wow this Towers twist is SICK. I have given up on trying to plan out what I'm going to do in this game because things keep changing! I really wish I could talk to Steph more right now. I did tell a few people last night: Justin, Elliot, and Cersei that I would consider overthrowing Steph if I was nominated on the block, so I hope that doesn't get twisted around. Mike's last message to me before this was that Steph was campaigning hard for me to leave, but she told me already that she told Mulan she would "campaign" for her. So idk if it's just Mike twisting words around. Cersei told me yesterday that she trusts Mike > Steph. I hope she goes for Mike and Jake as noms as what Lexi is telling me.

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 3 EmptySun 6 Mar - 15:59:57

My game plan moving forward is I hope I can lay low and not be a blockstar for a while. They know I am not great at comps, so I hope that is an advantage for me moving forward. I'm getting too much attention!
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 3 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 0:30:48

OK So few updates.

Conclusion from 7-6 vote:
BP told me the 6 votes to evict me were: Lexi, Zuko, Liberty, Ivy, Heihei, and Peter
The 7 to keep me: Elliot, BP, Cersei, Justin, Brandy, Jake

Brandy told me she was telling people she was voting out Mulan (Steph and Lexi told me that)
Steph told me she was campaigning to keep Mulan to get her BBQ$ (She told me before the vote, Brandy and Mike told me after - Mike also told me Liberty evicted me, and a bunch told me Lexi)
I'm not super set on believing Peter or Jake - I think they could be switched around but Lexi and Lib were talking a lot in the tower today about targeting Peter (RANDOM). So they also might be working together
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 3 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 0:31:03

I need more posts so this is going to be split up.

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 3 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 0:41:17

Jake + Mike potentially a duo (from BP)
BP + HH potentially a duo (from Elliot)
Jake + Poison (from Veto pick)
Lexi + Liberty (from me and also their actions)
Brandy + Jake (from me)
Elliot + Justin + Steph (from Heihei)

Also I'm high now so I just came up with a new annotation to take notes in DR for info I'm getting.

Information (from Person)

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 3 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 0:44:21

Anyways.. this afternoon had a Tower Twist. I was soooo shook when I saw!! So twisted. I was stuck in a room where Lex&Lib were talking about targeting Peter Parker. I believed it in the moment, but now I think that they are working with Peter and fake targeting him.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 3 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 0:47:32

It honestly came at such a perfect time though. I WISH I could be a fly on the wall in the tower where Steph, Mike, and Elliot were. They told me after the nominations Mike said: I wouldn't have nominated you. And she said OK. and then everyone was silent.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 3 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 0:56:47

I feel so bad for Steph that 2 people started rumors. Heihei apparently said her, Justin, and Elliot are a trio and Mike was trying to overthrow. It really sucks that people are making up lies. She seemed upset and I hope she is feeling better. I feel really bad about not believing her over MIKE!!! WTF. I am such a fucking dumbass. I will be more alert to bs and start comparing notes with the people I trust. Elliot recommended me to put a maybe on the things I don't know and not burning bridges, but I am scared to open up ngl. I don't want to take a chance that they could betray me in this game.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 3 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 0:58:42

I did get a great convo with Cersei as always <3 I shared with her that I am actually in Pharmacy school and she shared that her mom is a pharmacist! <3 I loved that little bonding moment! I am thinking about asking her if she wants to be final 2. We have been on the same page for everything!
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 3 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 0:59:07

Except this vote! She is pro-Mike and I am pro-Heihei
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 3 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 0:59:30

Heihei told me he voted to evict me and so I want to keep him.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 3 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 1:04:58

I really appreciate his honesty and he told me he would keep me safe. Vs. Mike who is spreading lies. And also he did just put me on the block. The people who want to keep him are Cersei (she has told me before she likes him- Didn't they flirt in the first week?), Brandy + Jake (duoooo??? or Trio???) Could they be a 4 with Cersei? We will have to see. But BP really really is working to save Heihei (duo). Elliot, Justin, and Lexi (from BP), Poison (from Elliot), and Peter. Not sure about Lib and Zuko.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 3 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 1:05:45

I vote to evict Mike Wazowski <3
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 3 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 1:08:40

The Tower chat disappearing was a really great idea. I wanted to look back at the chat, but it was gone. It felt very poof.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 3 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 1:11:36

Thank you to the hosts for doing such a great job with this game! I am obsessed with this theme and all the cool competitions! It really adds to the BB experience!

Pirate Ember likes this post

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 3 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 11:59:30

Good morning! Sorry about the rambling last night. Someone needs to take away my computer when I'm in emo girl hours
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 3 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 12:01:13

Good riddance to Mike Wazowski! Sorry babes but you were talking too much shit. I honestly was going to keep you initially bc I believed you wanted to work with me. But Heihei told me the truth in his campaign. Then I woke up to hearing you spreading rumors I'm campaigning against you and that you'd nom me... Sweetie... should have kept your mouth shut
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 3 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 12:02:41

Anyways, last night I kind of poured my heart out to Steph and apologized to her for doubting her vote. She told me she wanted to talk about me telling Justin about her asking for BBQ$ which is a misunderstanding. I totally thought that she wanted me to send her mine since I couldn't go into the chamber of secrets. But it was actually the other way around. Ok my bad. I need to get back onto Steph's good side and prove to her that I am still loyal to her.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 3 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 12:09:42

Also I JUST noticed evicted HG's names turn grey!! That is such a nice little detail!!! <3 Whoever came up with that needs their ass licked

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 3 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 12:51:24

I hope y'all are enjoying these split votes bc it is driving me insane! <3
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 3 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 12:59:05

Anyways Lexi is last on my trust list because I know she's actively against me, but honestly I don't want to target her going into this round. I know that she's a threat against me and I'd rather tackle my enemies in the shadows. My targets going into this double tonight would be: Zuko + Poison noms with Liberty renom. I hope 2 of these 3 go tonight!
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 3 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 13:03:16

To elaborate on Lexi, I know she's prob going around telling people what I'm telling her, so I know I need to be careful on what I say to her. I can also use this strategically to cause some distrust with her and whichever HG. I also know she is feeding me a bunch of BS based on our DM's now. Almost every thing she tells me is so absurd or she just has no clue what's going on lol. If so, sorry girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to BBQ11!
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next