Big Brother Quarantine Season 11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 11

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara

Go down 
+2
Lexi Howard
Arisa Cox
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Pedro

Pedro

Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara   Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara - Page 4 EmptyThu 24 Mar - 16:00:47

Cersei Lannister wrote:
Y'all couldn't move a competition 15 min for me once but you shifted it several hours for Lexi. On another instance, y'all moved the competition time to watch Survivor live, hours before it began because certain players asked without taking into consideration those who couldn't compete at that time(I was unable to play). The deadline was wrong, but it was still the deadline. Penalizing the player over a typo on the host's account doesn't feel fair. A deadline is a deadline. This doesn't feel right honestly

To be fair you didn’t post in the correct spot. We mentioned the DR and even hours after you knew about the deadline being iffy, you still didn’t bother posting in the correct spot. Mistakes were made on behalf of the hosts, yes, nobody is denying that, but you yourself failed to follow proper voting instructions, so wr would appreciate you not lashing out at the hosts who have been trying to be as fair as possible.

LiAngelo, Peter Parker, Poison Ivy, Lexi Howard, Stephanie Beatriz and Justin Russo like this post

Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara   Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara - Page 4 EmptyThu 24 Mar - 16:01:04

If we’re gonna bring up liking posts meaning jury votes, Stephanie just liked your post meaning she agrees with you, meaning she likes you, meaning she’ll vote for you to win?
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara   Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara - Page 4 EmptyThu 24 Mar - 16:01:52

I'm really not trying to argue, I love you all & appreciate you all, but I do not think that my typo made anyone believe the true deadline was at 11pm tonight. But even with that said, Cersei if you want to be technical on the post, it also said to vote in your Diary Room. I never said to vote in the public thread.

Pedro, LiAngelo, Peter Parker, Poison Ivy, Lexi Howard, Stephanie Beatriz, Justin Russo and Blossom like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbq11.forumotion.com
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara   Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara - Page 4 EmptyThu 24 Mar - 16:01:55

Wow they have a really interesting way of showing their love by disliking my posts and telling me to fuck off.

Beast Boy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara   Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara - Page 4 EmptyThu 24 Mar - 16:02:24

Liberty, I think you’re offline right now but just this conversation shows that those two are ganging up against me and they will gang up against you in the final three.

Stephanie Beatriz likes this post

Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara   Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara - Page 4 EmptyThu 24 Mar - 16:03:45

And also based on this conversation you should know that if I win the next HOH there’s no way in hell I’m taking Cersei.
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara   Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara - Page 4 EmptyThu 24 Mar - 16:03:53

Pedro wrote:
Cersei Lannister wrote:
Y'all couldn't move a competition 15 min for me once but you shifted it several hours for Lexi. On another instance, y'all moved the competition time to watch Survivor live, hours before it began because certain players asked without taking into consideration those who couldn't compete at that time(I was unable to play). The deadline was wrong, but it was still the deadline. Penalizing the player over a typo on the host's account doesn't feel fair. A deadline is a deadline. This doesn't feel right honestly

To be fair you didn’t post in the correct spot. We mentioned the DR and even hours after you knew about the deadline being iffy, you still didn’t bother posting in the correct spot. Mistakes were made on behalf of the hosts, yes, nobody is denying that, but you yourself failed to follow proper voting instructions, so wr would appreciate you not lashing out at the hosts who have been trying to be as fair as possible.
Since the deadline is in 10 hours, want me to post in my DR now?
Back to top Go down
Liberty Van Zandt

Liberty Van Zandt

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara   Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara - Page 4 EmptyThu 24 Mar - 16:04:06

I feel like I should automatically advance to final 2 at this point 🤷🏽‍�

Arisa Cox, Pedro, Peter Parker, Lexi Howard, Megara, Stephanie Beatriz, Elliot Page and like this post

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara   Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara - Page 4 EmptyThu 24 Mar - 16:05:04

Didn't you just tell Cersei you were going to make sure she wins? Liberty, her word means absolutely nothing. We already talked about this Liberty and you know where I stand. I'm not waiting till the last minute to feed you some fake BS.
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara   Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara - Page 4 EmptyThu 24 Mar - 16:05:11

Arisa Cox wrote:
I'm really not trying to argue, I love you all & appreciate you all, but I do not think that my typo made anyone believe the true deadline was at 11pm tonight. But even with that said, Cersei if you want to be technical on the post, it also said to vote in your Diary Room. I never said to vote in the public thread.
It's not so much about intent when it comes to deadlines imo

Deadline is a deadline

I could just post in the DR now
Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara   Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara - Page 4 EmptyThu 24 Mar - 16:07:09

Liberty, If you take me you for sure will advance to F2 immediately. Because you already know I’m taking you and you already know Cersei is not taking me.
Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara   Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara - Page 4 EmptyThu 24 Mar - 16:08:08

Cersei Lannister wrote:
Arisa Cox wrote:

Deadline is a deadline

Imagine being this rude to someone who is trying to host a fun game.

LiAngelo, Peter Parker, Heihei, Poison Ivy, Stephanie Beatriz and Elliot Page like this post

Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara   Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara - Page 4 EmptyThu 24 Mar - 16:08:41

Pedro wrote:
Cersei Lannister wrote:
Arisa Cox wrote:

Deadline is a deadline

Exactly. I thought you said you were playing for fun Cersei?
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara   Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara - Page 4 EmptyThu 24 Mar - 16:09:44

Pedro wrote:
Cersei Lannister wrote:
Arisa Cox wrote:

Deadline is a deadline

Woah don't even go there, lol.

Arisa knows how much I love and respect her, so honestly, please don't even. She totally knows my tone, so let's not.
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara   Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara - Page 4 EmptyThu 24 Mar - 16:10:28

Lexi Howard wrote:
Pedro wrote:
Cersei Lannister wrote:
Arisa Cox wrote:

Deadline is a deadline

Exactly. I thought you said you were playing for fun Cersei?
I am not being rude
Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara   Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara - Page 4 EmptyThu 24 Mar - 16:15:27

Cersei, why are you fighting for Meg so hard? you're in the final 3. If you're soo good at comps you should have no problem winning.

This should be all the proof you need to split them up right now Lib. please. this is me begging
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara   Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara - Page 4 EmptyThu 24 Mar - 16:17:07

I have come to understand after 11 seasons that BBQ is very passionate, from the hosts to the players & that is a compliment to this series. I understand the frustration. I have been a player too & I would have grievances too in this situation. I'm sorry that I can't find a 100% fair way to go about this.

Pedro, Peter Parker, Lexi Howard, Stephanie Beatriz and Cersei Lannister like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara   Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara - Page 4 EmptyThu 24 Mar - 16:23:51

Let's all group hug

Poison Ivy, Jake Long and Lexi Howard like this post

Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara   Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara - Page 4 EmptyThu 24 Mar - 16:32:18

Cersei Lannister wrote:
Arisa Cox wrote:

Deadline is a deadline

So you can't accept the hosts decision now, but you were fine with it when it benefitted you two with "Ru Paul"?
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara   Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara - Page 4 EmptyThu 24 Mar - 16:33:31

Lexi Howard wrote:
Cersei Lannister wrote:
Arisa Cox wrote:

Deadline is a deadline

So you can't accept the hosts decision now, but you were fine with it when it benefitted you two with "Ru Paul"?
Spelling does not equal punctuation. But we were winning that competition... even tho were you sabotaging us haha Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara - Page 4 1f62d
Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara   Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara - Page 4 EmptyThu 24 Mar - 16:35:03

I fear I would've won if I didn't get two answers wrong and pin myself four times
Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara   Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara - Page 4 EmptyThu 24 Mar - 16:35:55

Also, not singling anyone out, but please refrain from using production in your strategy, thanks.

Anyway carry on.

Lexi Howard likes this post

Back to top Go down
Liberty Van Zandt

Liberty Van Zandt

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara   Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara - Page 4 EmptyThu 24 Mar - 17:04:26

Where am I putting my eviction at? in here or dm?
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara   Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara - Page 4 EmptyThu 24 Mar - 17:11:38

You can post it here hun
Back to top Go down
Liberty Van Zandt

Liberty Van Zandt

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara   Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara - Page 4 EmptyThu 24 Mar - 18:19:53

Im going to evict Lexi. I am sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara   Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next