Big Brother Quarantine Season 11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 11

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara

Go down 
+2
Lexi Howard
Arisa Cox
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara   Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara - Page 3 EmptyThu 24 Mar - 15:00:19

Sorry I don't mean to delay this more. Expect eviction around 3:30pm EST. Just don't want you all to keep refreshing for no reason.
Back to top Go down
https://bbq11.forumotion.com
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara   Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara - Page 3 EmptyThu 24 Mar - 15:00:33

Girl it doesn't take a genius to guess you would do that
Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara   Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara - Page 3 EmptyThu 24 Mar - 15:01:27

But it’s funny how you said Cersei should get a disadvantage, meaning that you know that she was in the wrong. 😭😭😭😭
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara   Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara - Page 3 EmptyThu 24 Mar - 15:02:20

I don't think she should, but it's not going to make a huge difference in an endurance comp just like 3 minutes didn't change anything here.
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara   Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara - Page 3 EmptyThu 24 Mar - 15:03:10

You're not even fighting for the fair/right outcome, you're fighting for the outcome you want. If the thread had said I had to vote in 12 hours or by 11:54am, I would be the first to admit my vote shouldn't count and Liberty should break some form of a tie(probably between Meg/Lexi, since not voting on time doesn't make you an autonom. Relax)

But it said 11:54pm, and that's that.

Stephanie Beatriz likes this post

Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara   Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara - Page 3 EmptyThu 24 Mar - 15:05:20

I’m fighting for the fair outcome, I don’t care if I go home after this but I just want to let it be known that you were late on the voting.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara   Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara - Page 3 EmptyThu 24 Mar - 15:06:02

And I was joking about the autonom of course that wouldn’t happen, did you not read the emoji…
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara   Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara - Page 3 EmptyThu 24 Mar - 15:14:25

I will say this, you will have our decision soon, it's not been easy because I might have made a typo, but I do genuinely believe it was clear when the deadline was considering the HOH wouldn't start AFTER a voting deadline. We're all human & make mistakes, and it sucks that it happened so I'm sorry that my typo is becoming such a big deal.

LiAngelo, Lexi Howard, Megara, Stephanie Beatriz, Elliot Page and Justin Russo like this post

Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara   Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara - Page 3 EmptyThu 24 Mar - 15:17:44

Arisa Cox wrote:
I will say this, you will have our decision soon, it's not been easy because I might have made a typo, but I do genuinely believe it was clear when the deadline was considering the HOH wouldn't start AFTER a voting deadline. We're all human & make mistakes, and it sucks that it happened so I'm sorry that my typo is becoming such a big deal.

Kathy, it’s all fine, we make mistakes. We have had twelve hour voting deadlines for the entire season and so it should have been clear it’s a typo. Anyone who thinks otherwise is grasping at straws. We appreciate everything you do though 🥰

LiAngelo, Peter Parker, Lexi Howard, Megara, Stephanie Beatriz, Elliot Page and Justin Russo like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara   Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara - Page 3 EmptyThu 24 Mar - 15:36:26

The voting deadline has passed, so now it's time to reveal the votes.

Spoiler:

Pedro, LiAngelo, Poison Ivy and Justin Russo like this post

Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara   Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara - Page 3 EmptyThu 24 Mar - 15:43:02

Liberty, please keep me right now because I have campaigned so hard to Cersei for her to not even give me a single thought so having a second chance means the world.

You know that having Meg and Cersei together in the final three is a death sentence because they are both good at competitions over me and will take each other to the final two over you. If I happen to win, I will take you 100%.

We have been together for the longest time, Degrassi was one of my favorite shows so I gravitated towards you. We were in many alliances and we made so many moves together that I think that if you were next to me in the final two that you would win for the fact that you’re just good at competitions and are graceful with how you got rid of people unlike me, and I don’t even care I just want to be there in the final seat with you.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara   Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara - Page 3 EmptyThu 24 Mar - 15:45:59

Cersei told me that you guys had doubts about me when I put a pin in Meg and Cersei in that HOH, but I want you to know that I would never have gone against you. The most I would’ve ever done against our alliance was get Cersei out one round earlier because she was the biggest threat and it would’ve avoided all of this right now. But she’s just so good at comps that we didn’t get a chance. Now is your chance to split them up and I’m begging you on my knees right now to do it or else you will not win this game, and that’s not coming from hatred that’s coming from love saying I want you to win and I know that if you take a Meg right now you will lose!
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara   Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara - Page 3 EmptyThu 24 Mar - 15:48:28

Not this again-

Girl we all know you're beating all of us in F2. You've been pandering to this jury so hard. We all see it. I've won the least amount of comps out of all of us so I don't know where this good at comps comes from.

Liberty, I know you're at work but whenever you get on. Your best chance of winning is against me. I literally have won 1 comp. Lexi has no allegiance to anyone besides herself. She will say anything right now to get you to keep her so she can win. I honestly feel like I've been playing for 2nd because this jury is biased against me. I've really loved playing this game with you and hate that you're in this position. I hope you choose me to stay, but I'll support whatever decision you make. Please don't send me home due to a technicality. Love you <3
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara   Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara - Page 3 EmptyThu 24 Mar - 15:49:30

Lmao.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara   Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara - Page 3 EmptyThu 24 Mar - 15:50:57

And we've all been throwing comps to Cersei. You were a part of it or did you forget?
Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara   Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara - Page 3 EmptyThu 24 Mar - 15:52:28

I don’t know where you get that I’m pandering to the jury, because I literally fought Stephanie in her own thread she made to discuss. Eliott was openly stating that they would be better to whoever lied to them about their vote and I did just that. The only reason you should even consider is that they are the strongest duo here and they would literally prioritize each other over you liberty.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara   Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara - Page 3 EmptyThu 24 Mar - 15:53:45

Megara wrote:
And we've all been throwing comps to Cersei. You were a part of it or did you forget?

You thought I was a part of it, but after Justin left I did not throw a single comp. I fought for every single one of them and I am just not as good as you. If your only argument is that you’re bad at Comps and you’re saying you’re throwing them then obviously you’re gonna try and you’re gonna win the final 3 and you’re gonna take Cersei! there’s nothing else to it…
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara   Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara - Page 3 EmptyThu 24 Mar - 15:54:48

Y'all couldn't move a competition 15 min for me once but you shifted it several hours for Lexi. On another instance, y'all moved the competition time to watch Survivor live, hours before it began because certain players asked without taking into consideration those who couldn't compete at that time(I was unable to play). The deadline was wrong, but it was still the deadline. Penalizing the player over a typo on the host's account doesn't feel fair. A deadline is a deadline. This doesn't feel right honestly

Liberty Van Zandt and Stephanie Beatriz like this post

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara   Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara - Page 3 EmptyThu 24 Mar - 15:55:03

I have not been throwing comps unless it was clear I could. I've been trying my best, but this is my first time playing a forum ORG and I've never seen any of these before.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara   Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara - Page 3 EmptyThu 24 Mar - 15:56:08

Most of the jury in their eviction speech after they were voted out have said that Meg was playing the best game, and they still stand by that. I have burned all of them I’ve lied to 80% of the people that I would keep them and I didn’t because it was awkward in the chat for them to talk to me. The only person I didn’t lie to was Jake and Peter and that was because they were the only ones left besides us. I knew that you guys would come after me first because you two are strong together, and I was on the bottom. And I always knew that so I actually tried in those competitions and maybe with it and a different, but right now it’s up to liberty to decide.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara   Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara - Page 3 EmptyThu 24 Mar - 15:56:23

This would be different if she didn't vote. She did vote and now the outcome is compromised.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara   Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara - Page 3 EmptyThu 24 Mar - 15:57:20

Cersei Lannister wrote:
Y'all couldn't move a competition 15 min for me once but you shifted it several hours for Lexi. On another instance, y'all moved the competition time to watch Survivor live, hours before it began because certain players asked without taking into consideration those who couldn't compete at that time(I was unable to play). The deadline was wrong, but it was still the deadline. Penalizing the player over a typo on the host's account doesn't feel fair. A deadline is a deadline. This doesn't feel right honestly

The house made their decision, also what you’re bringing up is a competition time not a voting time you had the 12 hours to make your decision and you had your mind made up so why did you still send late?
Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara   Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara - Page 3 EmptyThu 24 Mar - 15:58:10

Megara wrote:
I have not been throwing comps unless it was clear I could. I've been trying my best, but this is my first time playing a forum ORG and I've never seen any of these before.

Did you not just say “And we've all been throwing comps to Cersei” If you’re not we then who are you talking about because it’s not me.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara   Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara - Page 3 EmptyThu 24 Mar - 15:58:26

Lexi Howard wrote:
Most of the jury in their eviction speech after they were voted out have said that Meg was playing the best game, and they still stand by that. I have burned all of them I’ve lied to 80% of the people that I would keep them and I didn’t because it was awkward in the chat for them to talk to me. The only person I didn’t lie to was Jake and Peter and that was because they were the only ones left besides us. I knew that you guys would come after me first because you two are strong together, and I was on the bottom. And I always knew that so I actually tried in those competitions and maybe with it and a different, but right now it’s up to liberty to decide.

They literally didn't say that

Poison Ivy wrote:
im rooting for all of you besides meg bc fuck her respectfully.

Stephanie Beatriz likes this post

Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara   Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara - Page 3 EmptyThu 24 Mar - 16:00:13

You’re using the one example that is opposing to what I said. Of course Ivy is not going to root for you she hated you, but everyone else loves you. And Ivy is one out of nine so it really does not have any substance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara   Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next