Big Brother Quarantine Season 11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 11

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #14 - Lexi Howard VS Poison Ivy

Go down 
+2
Lexi Howard
Pedro
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Pedro

Pedro

Eviction Ceremony #14 - Lexi Howard VS Poison Ivy Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Ceremony #14 - Lexi Howard VS Poison Ivy   Eviction Ceremony #14 - Lexi Howard VS Poison Ivy EmptySat 19 Mar - 1:00:13

Eviction Ceremony #14 – Lexi Howard VS Poison Ivy

Houseguests, it is now time to cast your fourteenth vote for eviction.

Voting will open in 1 hour from now to give you time to think things through because once you vote, you cannot change your vote. This means you can start voting in your Diary Room as of 2:00am EST)

The voting deadline this round is 2:00pm EST Saturday March 19th 2022.

TONIGHT YOU ARE VOTING FOR THE ONE PERSON YOU WANT TO SEE EVICTED. THE  HOUSEGUEST WITH THE MOST VOTES WILL BE EVICTED.

The 2 nominees can feel free to plead their case on this thread but this is very important, ONCE YOU VOTE, YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR VOTE. (Now you know why you can't edit/delete in your DR)

Wishing the nominees the best of luck. I repeat, the Houseguests with the most votes will be evicted.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14 - Lexi Howard VS Poison Ivy   Eviction Ceremony #14 - Lexi Howard VS Poison Ivy EmptySat 19 Mar - 1:00:52

Finally
Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14 - Lexi Howard VS Poison Ivy   Eviction Ceremony #14 - Lexi Howard VS Poison Ivy EmptySat 19 Mar - 1:01:16

Sorry<3

Lexi Howard and Stephanie Beatriz like this post

Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14 - Lexi Howard VS Poison Ivy   Eviction Ceremony #14 - Lexi Howard VS Poison Ivy EmptySat 19 Mar - 1:06:16

To Cersei, Peter, and Liberty,

Some of y'all aren't responding right now but I'm assuming ur just asleep bc it's so late, but I hope you keep me here. I'm not sure why all this happened because I thought it was set in place to get rid of Ivy and all this mess was so unnecessary. Now I know not to trust Meg and Cersei because they're planning this blindside on me but I see right through it. Acting all fucking fake in the house chat like you didn't know shit but in reality it was calculated. Ivy ur a great blockmate because you irritate everyone, so I hope you go home respectfully. But in this game anything can happen so I hope y'all save me because idk I want to stay 😭😭

Zuko, Stephanie Beatriz and Brandy Harrington like this post

Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14 - Lexi Howard VS Poison Ivy   Eviction Ceremony #14 - Lexi Howard VS Poison Ivy EmptySat 19 Mar - 1:16:59

Eviction Ceremony #14 - Lexi Howard VS Poison Ivy F8a5c710 me since elliot left

Theodora Crain, Lexi Howard, Stephanie Beatriz, Elliot Page, Justin Russo and Blossom like this post

Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14 - Lexi Howard VS Poison Ivy   Eviction Ceremony #14 - Lexi Howard VS Poison Ivy EmptySat 19 Mar - 13:36:18

sits, i have all my fuck yous prepared 😋

Baby Plankton likes this post

Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14 - Lexi Howard VS Poison Ivy   Eviction Ceremony #14 - Lexi Howard VS Poison Ivy EmptySat 19 Mar - 13:52:46

Eviction Ceremony #14 - Lexi Howard VS Poison Ivy Screen14

Did we find out who this woman is
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14 - Lexi Howard VS Poison Ivy   Eviction Ceremony #14 - Lexi Howard VS Poison Ivy EmptySat 19 Mar - 14:28:04

The voting deadline has passed, so now it's time to reveal the votes.

Before I do that; the following houseguests failed to vote and therefore will not be able to participate in the Head of Household competition this evening. They also receive their first strike.

Those people are: No one <3

Now for the vote: you were casting a vote to EVICT someone, so let's see who you all evicted!

By a vote of
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
you have been evicted.

Ivy, I know it's been an uphill battle for you, but I, for one, really enjoyed watching you play. I loved your Ivy Vent Space sessions, and I admired your fire, and I know you came really close to some pivotal comp wins, and I really wish we could have seen it. Regardless, I think you did exceedingly well, and I just hope you had fun and are proud of what you accomplished! Getting used to the forum can be difficult, but you adjusted and you played a game that was easy for me to cheer on. You will be able to cast a vote on finale night, however! All in all, I'm so glad I got to see you play, and only wish your time didn't have to be cut short now.

As for the rest of you, I will see you at 8:00pm EST tonight for your fifteenth Head of Household competition.

Poison Ivy, Lexi Howard, Stephanie Beatriz and Brandy Harrington like this post

Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14 - Lexi Howard VS Poison Ivy   Eviction Ceremony #14 - Lexi Howard VS Poison Ivy EmptySat 19 Mar - 14:31:11

i was gonna be a bitch but im at the movies, thank you production for making this experience so fun i loved the comps and i loved experiencing something new that wasn't twitter. to you dumb ass houseguest, im rooting for all of you besides meg bc fuck her respectfully. liberty and lexi PLEASE wake up!!!! and peter do something for yourself because rn you're playing for 3rd at best. i'll see you all on finale night 🤍

Theodora Crain, Pedro, Megara, Stephanie Beatriz, Elliot Page, Cersei Lannister, Baby Plankton and Blossom like this post

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14 - Lexi Howard VS Poison Ivy   Eviction Ceremony #14 - Lexi Howard VS Poison Ivy EmptySat 19 Mar - 15:08:03

Bye Poison <3 it’s been a ride! I don’t have the same negative feelings towards you, but really enjoyed our rivalry and banter x
Back to top Go down
Liberty Van Zandt

Liberty Van Zandt

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14 - Lexi Howard VS Poison Ivy   Eviction Ceremony #14 - Lexi Howard VS Poison Ivy EmptySat 19 Mar - 15:28:20

Bye Poison! Happy to have played with you, you brought so much passion into this game and it was fun getting to know you I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14 - Lexi Howard VS Poison Ivy   Eviction Ceremony #14 - Lexi Howard VS Poison Ivy Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1