Big Brother Quarantine Season 11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 11

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #3 - Lexi Howard VS Thea Queen

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Eviction Ceremony #3 - Lexi Howard VS Thea Queen Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Ceremony #3 - Lexi Howard VS Thea Queen   Eviction Ceremony #3 - Lexi Howard VS Thea Queen EmptyWed 2 Mar - 23:54:12

Houseguests, it is now time to cast your third vote for eviction.

Voting will open in 1 hour from now to give you time to think things through because once you vote, you cannot change your vote. This means you can start voting in your Diary Room as of 12:54am EST)

The voting deadline this round is 12:54pm EST Thursday March 3rd 2022.

TONIGHT YOU ARE VOTING FOR THE ONE PERSON YOU WANT TO SEE EVICTED. THE HOUSEGUEST WITH THE MOST VOTES WILL BE EVICTED.

The 2 nominees can feel free to plead their case on this thread but this is very important, ONCE YOU VOTE, YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR VOTE. (Now you know why you can't edit/delete in your DR)

Wishing the nominees the best of luck. I repeat, the Houseguests with the most votes will be evicted.
Back to top Go down
https://bbq11.forumotion.com
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3 - Lexi Howard VS Thea Queen   Eviction Ceremony #3 - Lexi Howard VS Thea Queen EmptyThu 3 Mar - 1:00:30

Hey everyone!!! I just want to say that I don't think I've gotten to play yet because it's so early. I've been having a lot of fun in here and I just hope you all keep me! I feel like I participate in house conversations more than my blockmate and want to get to know you guys better! I struggle with competitions so I just want to say that's not something you should worry bout with me. Anyways make ur best decision for yourself don't go with the house !! Love u all <33

Also might not be here tomorrow after the eviction because I’m not feeling well but pls vote to keep me!! Thx ☺

Arisa Cox, Theodora Crain, Mulan and Baby Plankton like this post

Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3 - Lexi Howard VS Thea Queen   Eviction Ceremony #3 - Lexi Howard VS Thea Queen EmptyThu 3 Mar - 12:54:12

The voting deadline has passed, so now it's time to reveal the votes.

Before I do that; the following houseguests failed to vote and therefore will not be able to participate in the Head of Household competition this evening. They also receive their first strike.

Those people are: No one <3

Now for the vote: you were casting a vote to EVICT someone, so let's see who you all evicted!

By a vote of
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
you have been evicted.

I for one am SO sad to see you go. You were getting into the swing of things this season, and it's been an uphill battle for you each week, so I hate seeing your journey cut short like this. I know there were ups and downs, but I hope you had fun regardless, because we loved having you. Hopefully we can see you give it another shot sometime, because you were a joy to host to; thank you so much for playing <3

As for the rest of you, Pedro will see you at 8:00pm EST tonight for your fourth Head of Household competition.

Justin Bieber ft. Scrump, Lexi Howard and Eeyore like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3 - Lexi Howard VS Thea Queen   Eviction Ceremony #3 - Lexi Howard VS Thea Queen EmptyThu 3 Mar - 12:58:34

Hope you feel better Lexi & sorry to see you go Thea. I hope you had fun & hope you also feel better today

Theodora Crain, Lexi Howard and Mulan like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbq11.forumotion.com
Thea Queen

Thea Queen

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3 - Lexi Howard VS Thea Queen   Eviction Ceremony #3 - Lexi Howard VS Thea Queen EmptyThu 3 Mar - 13:02:42

Oop bye yall 😹
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3 - Lexi Howard VS Thea Queen   Eviction Ceremony #3 - Lexi Howard VS Thea Queen Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1