Big Brother Quarantine Season 11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 11

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jake Long VS Poison Ivy

Go down 
+4
Theodora Crain
Poison Ivy
Jake Long
Arisa Cox
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jake Long VS Poison Ivy Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jake Long VS Poison Ivy   Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jake Long VS Poison Ivy EmptyFri 18 Mar - 0:10:01

Houseguests, it is now time to cast your thirteenth vote for eviction.

Voting will open in 1 hour from now to give you time to think things through because once you vote, you cannot change your vote. This means you can start voting in your Diary Room as of 1:10am EST)

The voting deadline this round is 1:10pm EST Friday March 18th 2022.

TONIGHT YOU ARE VOTING FOR THE ONE PERSON YOU WANT TO SEE EVICTED. THE  HOUSEGUEST WITH THE MOST VOTES WILL BE EVICTED.

The 2 nominees can feel free to plead their case on this thread but this is very important, ONCE YOU VOTE, YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR VOTE. (Now you know why you can't edit/delete in your DR)

Wishing the nominees the best of luck. I repeat, the Houseguests with the most votes will be evicted.
Back to top Go down
https://bbq11.forumotion.com
Jake Long

Jake Long

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jake Long VS Poison Ivy   Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jake Long VS Poison Ivy EmptyFri 18 Mar - 0:19:23

Well, they say fifth times the charm. This is my fifth time on the block, but first as a final nominee. Not a bad track record if you ask me

Houseguest, I may be an asshole at times, I may be lovable at times. You have all seen multiple sides of me and have gotten nothing but the truth from who I am. I have been honest with all of you and told you the truth, even when some of y’all didn’t want to hear it. I’ve enjoyed my time here in my first BBQ, and I can say I’ve made some very good friends along the way. I’ve accomplished things I did not think I could coming into this game, so I may not walk away with the crown, but I can walk away knowing I gave it my all.
To Ivy, girl we have gotten very close the last few votes because of how things have shaken out, and I’m glad to have gotten to know you as well. If you stay, please do not lay down and die, fight your heart out.

Please vote with who you think will better improve your game, but before you hit that send button, I want you to stop and think about one thing

Why do I want to fuck a fictional dragon. Y’all need therapy

Theodora Crain, Peter Parker, Liberty Van Zandt, Megara, Brandy Harrington and Cersei Lannister like this post

Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jake Long VS Poison Ivy   Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jake Long VS Poison Ivy EmptyFri 18 Mar - 1:08:09

hey y'all im drunk lmaooo, but im here to have fun and this game has been so much fun and i love if and i really wanna stay, take me out next week! bc luck seems to not be on my side so save me pls

Theodora Crain, Brandy Harrington and Cersei Lannister like this post

Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jake Long VS Poison Ivy   Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jake Long VS Poison Ivy EmptyFri 18 Mar - 13:10:01

The voting deadline has passed, so now it's time to reveal the votes.

Before I do that; the following houseguests failed to vote and therefore will not be able to participate in the Head of Household competition this evening. They also receive their first strike.

Those people are: No one <3

Now for the vote: you were casting a vote to EVICT someone, so let's see who you all evicted!

By a vote of
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
you have been evicted.

Jake, I know it's been a tough journey for you, but I feel like you have a lot to be proud of. You came into this game unsure of yourself competition wise, but you won multiple HOHs, a Veto, and came off the block numerous times. There's a lot to be proud of there, and you were absolutely in the running to win it all; you made strong connections, and I truly hope you had fun doing so! I also very much enjoyed reading your thoughts on the game, and we appreciate the all-around passion. Thank you so much for playing, and you will be missed. As the fifth Juror, however, you will be able to cast your vote for a winner come finale night, so congratulations for that!

As for the rest of you, Pedro will see you at 7:00pm EST tonight for your thirteenth Head of Household competition.

Jake Long and Brandy Harrington like this post

Back to top Go down
Jake Long

Jake Long

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jake Long VS Poison Ivy   Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jake Long VS Poison Ivy EmptyFri 18 Mar - 13:12:12

Thank you all for the amazing time, I had so much fun and like Theodora said, I have a lot to be proud of. I’m not walking away with the title of winner, but I have a lot to hold my head up for. Good luck to the rest of the house guest, and see you on finale night when I win the AFP title Smile

Theodora Crain, Pedro, Liberty Van Zandt, Justin Russo, Cersei Lannister and Blossom like this post

Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jake Long VS Poison Ivy   Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jake Long VS Poison Ivy EmptyFri 18 Mar - 13:12:18

bye jake ily 😭😭🤍

Theodora Crain and Jake Long like this post

Back to top Go down
Jake Long

Jake Long

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jake Long VS Poison Ivy   Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jake Long VS Poison Ivy EmptyFri 18 Mar - 13:12:34

Poison Ivy wrote:
bye jake ily 😭😭🤍

Love you boo

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jake Long VS Poison Ivy   Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jake Long VS Poison Ivy EmptyFri 18 Mar - 13:38:48

Bye Jake <3 You played a great game 👍

Theodora Crain and Jake Long like this post

Back to top Go down
Peter Parker

Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jake Long VS Poison Ivy   Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jake Long VS Poison Ivy EmptyFri 18 Mar - 13:48:40

Bye Jake. I’m gonna miss you buddy 🐉I love you

Jake Long likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jake Long

Jake Long

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jake Long VS Poison Ivy   Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jake Long VS Poison Ivy EmptyFri 18 Mar - 14:30:42

Jury house here I come!
Back to top Go down
Liberty Van Zandt

Liberty Van Zandt

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jake Long VS Poison Ivy   Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jake Long VS Poison Ivy EmptyFri 18 Mar - 14:40:57

Bye Jake, it was amazing playing with you I love you

Jake Long likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jake Long VS Poison Ivy   Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jake Long VS Poison Ivy EmptyFri 18 Mar - 15:08:22

Great game babes Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jake Long VS Poison Ivy 1f49d
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jake Long VS Poison Ivy   Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jake Long VS Poison Ivy EmptyFri 18 Mar - 15:13:42

when the next pixar pier my tickets gonna go to waste 😭

Cersei Lannister likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jake Long VS Poison Ivy   Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jake Long VS Poison Ivy EmptyFri 18 Mar - 15:15:04

$100 Amazon gift card looks nice Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jake Long VS Poison Ivy 1f60b
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jake Long VS Poison Ivy   Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jake Long VS Poison Ivy EmptyFri 18 Mar - 15:18:29

right!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jake Long VS Poison Ivy   Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jake Long VS Poison Ivy Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1