Big Brother Quarantine Season 11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 11

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara

Go down 
+2
Lexi Howard
Arisa Cox
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara   Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara EmptyWed 23 Mar - 23:54:20

Houseguests, it is now time to cast your sixteenth vote for eviction.

There's only one Houseguest voting this round, so we will open the voting now.

The Voting Deadline this round is 11:54pm EST Thursday 24th 2022.

TODAY YOU ARE VOTING FOR THE ONE PERSON YOU WANT TO SEE EVICTED. THE  HOUSEGUEST WITH THE MOST VOTES WILL BE EVICTED.

The 2 nominees can feel free to plead their case on this thread but this is very important, ONCE YOU VOTE, YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR VOTE. (Now you know why you can't edit/delete in your DR)

Wishing the nominees the best of luck. I repeat, the Houseguests with the most votes will be evicted.
Back to top Go down
https://bbq11.forumotion.com
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara   Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara EmptyWed 23 Mar - 23:59:44

Cersei, I know that you and Meg are super tight. But I think keeping me is in the best interest for you. The jury hates me, and the 9 likes on the one post does not justify them liking me.

Meg or Liberty will win against you in the final 2, unlike me. Stephanie hates me for causing her eviction, Elliot hates me for flipping on him and voting him out over you, Ivy hates me for what I did to Elliot, and Jake and Justin hate me for lying to them about my vote. Peter will not vote for me either because I only talked to him when I needed his vote.

You told me you had your mind made up from before the veto, but I don't think that's very fair because I plead my life to you and you didn't budge an inch.

If you save me I will make sure that you win this game. I will owe my life to you. I've already told you my deep and personal reasoning for playing, but I don't want to repeat it here because I trust that you will look into that because I really need the money.

So please, please consider this plea and take me because I am the worst at comps here. Liberty threw the veto today because she didn't want to show her cards to anyone in the F3. I want you to win and I just want second place.

Please just take the time to read this and consider. Thank you
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara   Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara EmptyThu 24 Mar - 0:37:12

Hey Lexi <3 It does not feel good to be sitting here next to you. I have loved this journey with you from enemies to allies. I want to share my opinion on a few things you said.

Honestly, I think I would have a hard time beating any of you in a F2. I'm literally always getting dislikes on all my posts while Lexi gets likes. How does that make any sense the jury like me?

I don't think Lexi is the worst at comps. We all saw how she almost won the POV. And you know my record with comps. The only comp I won was guessing.

Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara   Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara EmptyThu 24 Mar - 0:47:15

I almost won the POV today because my life depended on it. You’re sitting here with an easy ride next to Cersei this whole time and I do think you would beat her because the jury likes you. You’ve literally sat by and rode Cersei’s cottails for the past four weeks as she won almost all of the competitions. You have almost no bad blood on your hands because I accumulated it all. They will applaud you for saving up your money and getting all those twists but it was Cersei, me,  and liberty who donated you the money for you to do that!

Sorry for going off on you there but I just truly think that the likes on the post don’t matter at all. There is no way in fucking hell that Stephanie likes me but she liked ONE of my posts like I dislike post to be funny. Like I dislike everyone’s posts so when you got a dislike it was probably me being funny because I love to joke around and you all know that.

Stephanie Beatriz likes this post

Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara   Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara EmptyThu 24 Mar - 0:53:51

Or I could go the opposite route of campaigning and say: if I’m in the jury you will not get my vote Cersei. You need me sitting next to you because I will get the whole Jury to vote against you. If you and Meg are such a big duo wouldn’t you want her in the jury to give you a free vote? Because if I’m in the jury I sure as damn well ain’t giving you the vote. But if you keep me I will make sure that you win it’s literally the simplest choice you could ever make in your life. And you told me all you want is the win this game not about the money so this is your option to take the game on your own and not play with your duo. Make the decision that’s right for YOU
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara   Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara EmptyThu 24 Mar - 0:58:19

I'm sorry girl but Like have we been on different forums??? What are you talking about???
Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara   Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara EmptyThu 24 Mar - 0:58:56

Which part Bestie? 😁😁
Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara   Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara EmptyThu 24 Mar - 1:00:44

And Just Cersei telling me to my face that there was no way you would even consider saving me, when I’m going to the jury? Not her smartest move here. I already know I’m leaving so that’s why am mad right now, but if you do keep me I will fight tooth and nail to get you to win.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara   Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara EmptyThu 24 Mar - 1:05:41

So it’s up to you Cersei. Make the best move you could ever do in your life and any game you ever played by keeping me. Or make probably one of your most fatal mistakes by keeping Meg. Nine times out of 10 the duo doesn’t make final two.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara   Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara EmptyThu 24 Mar - 1:06:28

Or you can go cower back and hide not say anything for the remainder of the voting time and just evict me in silence but I will make sure you lose this game. I know that’s the only thing you want here is to win but you will lose very very badly.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara   Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara EmptyThu 24 Mar - 1:15:55

I know your tea too. Do you really want everyone to know what really happened during todays veto?

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara   Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara EmptyThu 24 Mar - 1:18:17

Lexi Howard wrote:
I almost won the POV today because my life depended on it. You’re sitting here with an easy ride next to Cersei this whole time and I do think you would beat her because the jury likes you. You’ve literally sat by and rode Cersei’s cottails for the past four weeks as she won almost all of the competitions. You have almost no bad blood on your hands because I accumulated it all. They will applaud you for saving up your money and getting all those twists but it was Cersei, me,  and liberty who donated you the money for you to do that!

Sorry for going off on you there but I just truly think that the likes on the post don’t matter at all. There is no way in fucking hell that Stephanie likes me but she liked ONE of my posts like I dislike post to be funny. Like I dislike everyone’s posts so when you got a dislike it was probably me being funny because I love to joke around and you all know that.

I have been fighting to stay each week too. I've literally gotten blood on my hand from my HOH and Co-HOH. I've had to nominate and blindside while you talk and be friends with the jury. Nobody thinks I saved up all that money to get the twist. I won 1 comp. We were able to combine Brandy's and our money to buy the powers. And ok so you're 1 dislike. Who are the other 3-4???

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara   Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara EmptyThu 24 Mar - 1:20:48

Lexi, I've enjoyed playing this game with you and don't want to argue with you. Good night <3
Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara   Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara EmptyThu 24 Mar - 1:21:06

When you either: 1. Finish your “FaceTime with your sister”, 2. Wake up, or 3. Just decide to stop being cowardly and come respond to all of this, I will be here. But right now I’m getting really familiar feelings like the most recent season of celebrity big brother? Have you seen it? You remind me really clearly of one player I can’t remember his name… Was it Todrick? Oh yeah that’s it! A horrible social player, second-place finisher, won’t show his face in public after, and also just a horrible person! The resemblance is uncanny…

Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara   Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara EmptyThu 24 Mar - 1:21:45

Megara wrote:
Lexi, I've enjoyed playing this game with you and don't want to argue with you. Good night <3

You think you’re the bigger person but I know yalls real tea here.

Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara   Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara EmptyThu 24 Mar - 1:24:59

Megara wrote:
Lexi Howard wrote:

I have been fighting to stay each week too. I've literally gotten blood on my hand from my HOH and Co-HOH. I've had to nominate and blindside while you talk and be friends with the jury. Nobody thinks I saved up all that money to get the twist. I won 1 comp. We were able to combine Brandy's and our money to buy the powers. And ok so you're 1 dislike. Who are the other 3-4???

The fact that you think that I’ve been just sitting here making friends with the jury when I’ve literally double crossed every single one of them to keep our alliance safe shows that you have no grasp on this fucking game. You guys played a great game!! I’m so glad that you got everything handed to you, but I bet you do in real life too. Cersei saying she doesn’t need the money and she just wants to win for fun when I actually do need the money and I actually tried my fucking ass to get where I am right now? Oh I know you’re a little white Twink who got everything handed from mommy and daddy
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara   Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara EmptyThu 24 Mar - 1:55:04

?

1. Idk who Meg is at all. Not even the slightest clue. I am almost positive we are not friends on discord or twitter
2. I did not cheat. Everything I've won someone else was a serious contender in
3. I don't play games for money yes that's true but I want to win of course
4. I am not ignoring anyone and nor am I scared of anyone who plays twitter games

Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara   Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara EmptyThu 24 Mar - 1:58:33

If you wanna go girl let’s go right here.

I know you’ve played me this whole time. Even when I wanted to burn some of the jury like Peter you wanted to keep him in. I front stabbed them and you were the one wanting to go easy on them. I do think your a good person but that’s just not me. I don’t play nice in these games but you easily have played the best game. Even with that I think you will not win over Meg because this jury is extremely bitter based on all of their exits. If I’m in the jury I will be the bitterest and you know how I can be.
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara   Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara EmptyThu 24 Mar - 11:57:31

Lexi, I don’t believe the jury hates you more than they hate Meg. You were constantly working the other side, and I think had them believe you would turn on us if you would have won. At least that’s what I think with what I know. Going into veto I knew what I was going to do, and that isn’t unfair to you, it was obvious to everyone and what I perceived as my best move. I appreciate your campaign (apart from threatening me with your jury vote and saying that I’ve cheated with Meg Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara 1f62d ) and you’ve played a really great game, but I have to evict you
Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara   Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara EmptyThu 24 Mar - 11:59:38

Boo you whore

Cersei Lannister likes this post

Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara   Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara EmptyThu 24 Mar - 12:01:58

Cersei, or whoever you are. I know your tea. Everything I've said to you yesterday was a last effort to save myself because I don't like you at all. I know you and Meg know each other because there is no way anybody should ride someones cock that fucking hard. You're a little rat who has an inside source because I know you fucking cheated in that veto. You say you "guessed on the first and last one" BITCH don't lie now, there is no way if you guess that you'd get both right. And I can't fight it because theres no solid proof that one of the hosts are corrupt. Anyways you played a horrible DL game. Your throwing comps were so painfully obvious, and I didn't trust you at all until Elliot left, which then I started to believe you, but very very quickly being in the chat with you showed me that you're a sneaky bitch, and not in the good and exciting way, you're really fucking boring. Like you probably have the worst personality here. Like you literally won your way to the final 3 from the final 7. I was gonna help you win but now, I will make sure the jury votes against you because after this stupid fucking move right here, you don't deserve the win. You deserve nothing. Meg is getting the crown.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara   Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara EmptyThu 24 Mar - 12:15:10

Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara 3b18ff10
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara   Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara EmptyThu 24 Mar - 12:16:51

Wtf else would TDR be an acroynm for????
And no shit Black Friday would correspond to one of the resorts in the US. Literally relax, I would have beaten you in other rounds if I didn't copy and paste the wrong flag twice before posting

You're so bitter and truly fucking weird for no damn reason! We were going to evict you at final 5 lol, so you'd have a reason to be mad if that happened, but you're actually upset right now...because I predictably didn't take you to f3? Stop playing orgs because you genuinely cannot handle it.  Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara 1f62d

Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara   Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara EmptyThu 24 Mar - 12:18:50

Girl it’s all play to get under your skin duh, but your honestly very annoying because you always wait to the last fucking second to vote. Like if you made up your mind say it. Don’t make me go to sleep thinking there’s hope…
Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara   Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara EmptyThu 24 Mar - 12:21:11

“We were going to evict you at final 5 lol”

Oh I know. Believe me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara   Eviction Ceremony #16 – Lexi Howard VS Megara Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next