Big Brother Quarantine Season 11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 11

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #4 - Megara VS Mulan

Go down 
+2
Megara
Arisa Cox
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Eviction Ceremony #4 - Megara VS Mulan Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Megara VS Mulan   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Megara VS Mulan EmptyFri 4 Mar - 21:18:16

Houseguests, it is now time to cast your fourth vote for eviction.

Voting will open in 1 hour from now to give you time to think things through because once you vote, you cannot change your vote. This means you can start voting in your Diary Room as of 10:35pm EST)

The voting deadline this round is 10:35am EST Saturday March 5th 2022.

TONIGHT YOU ARE VOTING FOR THE ONE PERSON YOU WANT TO SEE EVICTED. THE  HOUSEGUEST WITH THE MOST VOTES WILL BE EVICTED.

The 2 nominees can feel free to plead their case on this thread but this is very important, ONCE YOU VOTE, YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR VOTE. (Now you know why you can't edit/delete in your DR)

Wishing the nominees the best of luck. I repeat, the Houseguests with the most votes will be evicted.
Back to top Go down
https://bbq11.forumotion.com
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Megara VS Mulan   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Megara VS Mulan EmptyFri 4 Mar - 21:18:47

Posting this early as I have to leave for the movies & I will be able to just edit the name in once Mike posts his decision.

Stephanie Beatriz likes this post

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Megara VS Mulan   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Megara VS Mulan EmptyFri 4 Mar - 21:38:33

I'm sorry you're nominated again Mulan. Sad I hope each person votes what is best for their own game! I've enjoyed getting to know everyone and hope I can continue to do so! <3

Eeyore likes this post

Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Megara VS Mulan   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Megara VS Mulan EmptyFri 4 Mar - 23:01:43

Hi y'all. Clearly I'm the victim of an attempted backdoor, which is ridiculous because Mike explicitly promised me safety this week when he didn't have to. It would've been easy to just say "you're not one of my two noms" or something but he promised me safety when I went to talk to him.

I was fully expecting to be a nom, so he had no reason to do that. I don't even really speak to him.

I don't wanna campaign against Megara but I want to be clear -- this is my third time on the block, so clearly I'm not super popular. Also, I have a clear target moving forward who is not any of the people voting. So if you are interested in someone who can sometimes pull off a comp win and has clear targets due to being nominated three times, keep me around.

Eeyore likes this post

Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Megara VS Mulan   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Megara VS Mulan EmptyFri 4 Mar - 23:03:13

Alright, I misspoke. Mike said he wasn't nominating me. Still, I feel like you could've just... let the noms happen. In hindsight probably my fault for not realizing that was an obvious backdoor. But dude -- I wasn't even after you and now I will be. So weird.
Back to top Go down
Mike Wazowski

Mike Wazowski

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Megara VS Mulan   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Megara VS Mulan EmptyFri 4 Mar - 23:49:51

It wasn’t gonna be a backdoor in the first place mulan but whatever happens happens
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Megara VS Mulan   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Megara VS Mulan EmptyFri 4 Mar - 23:54:06

I mean, you can't expect me to be overjoyed lol. I meant it when I said you weren't a target for me and I told you that before this week too. I don't blame you I honestly think you ran out of people to nominate bc you're probably close with everyone else in this house. It's just a risky game to play this early on.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Megara VS Mulan   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Megara VS Mulan EmptySat 5 Mar - 10:35:45

rendeer

Last edited by Mulan on Sat 5 Mar - 11:07:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Megara VS Mulan   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Megara VS Mulan EmptySat 5 Mar - 10:50:25

if oomf actually kept me and i stay i will finger him in the back bedroom

Eeyore likes this post

Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Megara VS Mulan   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Megara VS Mulan EmptySat 5 Mar - 11:28:31

Sending this message so I get a notification when Arisa wakes her ass up !

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Megara VS Mulan   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Megara VS Mulan EmptySat 5 Mar - 11:34:28

Just to advise that eviction will be posted at 1pm.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Megara VS Mulan   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Megara VS Mulan EmptySat 5 Mar - 13:12:32

Arisa Cox wrote:
Just to advise that eviction will be posted at 1pm.
Right

Peter Parker and Mike Wazowski like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Megara VS Mulan   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Megara VS Mulan EmptySat 5 Mar - 13:21:00

LMAO Lexi coming for my edges today. I'm preparing the post right now. Love you <3
Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Megara VS Mulan   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Megara VS Mulan EmptySat 5 Mar - 13:22:40

Plsss take ur time I’m just playing
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Megara VS Mulan   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Megara VS Mulan EmptySat 5 Mar - 13:24:24

The voting deadline has passed, so now it's time to reveal the votes.

Before I do that; the following houseguests failed to vote and therefore will not be able to participate in the Head of Household competition this evening. They also receive their first strike.

Those people are: No one <3

Now for the vote: you were casting a vote to EVICT someone, so let's see who you all evicted!

Reminder that you cannot change your vote once you cast it.

By a vote of
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
you have been evicted.

You have truly been a treat to have this season. I very much enjoyed reading your thoughts about the game, you were one of the players who gave us good DR sessions & I will miss that a lot. I was also loving watching you fall in love with this game, so I'm very sorry your time has come to an end but I hope to have you back soon <3

As for the rest of you, I will see you at 7:00pm EST tonight for your fourth Head of Household competition. Take a nap & get your coffee ready.

Eeyore likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Megara VS Mulan   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Megara VS Mulan EmptySat 5 Mar - 13:24:39

Lexi Howard wrote:
Plsss take ur time I’m just playing

I know hun, I'm playing back <3
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Megara VS Mulan   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Megara VS Mulan EmptySat 5 Mar - 13:33:49

Shit. Some of y'all lied lol, I knew it was gonna be an uphill battle but I was told by 8 ppl that I had votes. No need to do that because my BBQ bucks are leaving the game with me.

GET THAT ONE EYED UGLY TROLL FREAK OUT!

Theodora Crain, Eeyore, Elfo and Blossom like this post

Back to top Go down
Mike Wazowski

Mike Wazowski

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Megara VS Mulan   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Megara VS Mulan EmptySat 5 Mar - 13:34:25

Mulan wrote:
Shit. Some of y'all lied lol, I knew it was gonna be an uphill battle but I was told by 8 ppl that I had votes. No need to do that because my BBQ bucks are leaving the game with me.

GET THAT ONE EYED UGLY TROLL FREAK OUT!

Thanks for playing don’t let the door hit you on the way out

Mulan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Megara VS Mulan   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Megara VS Mulan EmptySat 5 Mar - 13:35:20

I’m so sorry Mulan. Robberies Queen I love you I’m on a weekend trip so apologize if I’m slow to respond. Thank you for keeping me around. -Sent from my iPhone

Theodora Crain and Eeyore like this post

Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Megara VS Mulan   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Megara VS Mulan EmptySat 5 Mar - 13:36:37

Damn. I just thought I had that. Some of y'all are LIARSSS but good game everyone!! This was fun <3

Theodora Crain, Mike Wazowski, Eeyore and Blossom like this post

Back to top Go down
Mike Wazowski

Mike Wazowski

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Megara VS Mulan   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Megara VS Mulan EmptySat 5 Mar - 13:37:09

Mulan wrote:
Damn. I just thought I had that. Some of y'all are LIARSSS but good game everyone!! This was fun <3
good game though
Back to top Go down
Jake Long

Jake Long

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Megara VS Mulan   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Megara VS Mulan EmptySat 5 Mar - 15:20:57

Good game Mulan!!

Mulan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Megara VS Mulan   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Megara VS Mulan Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1