Big Brother Quarantine Season 11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 11

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko

Go down 
+10
Theodora Crain
Liberty Van Zandt
Justin Russo
Stephanie Beatriz
Cersei Lannister
Jake Long
Poison Ivy
Elliot Page
Zuko
Arisa Cox
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Jake Long

Jake Long

Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko - Page 4 EmptyWed 9 Mar - 15:07:32

Pirate Ember wrote:
As for the rest of you, Ember will see you at 8:00pm EST tonight for your ninth Head of Household competition.

Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko - Page 4 Ed0f69cd570725059f458e993046c45e

It’s about time you did something 😘
Back to top Go down
Pirate Ember

Pirate Ember

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko - Page 4 EmptyWed 9 Mar - 15:10:59

Jake Long wrote:
Pirate Ember wrote:
As for the rest of you, Ember will see you at 8:00pm EST tonight for your ninth Head of Household competition.

Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko - Page 4 Ed0f69cd570725059f458e993046c45e

Excuse me? I created all 21 of the Attack of The Villains twists you nasty dragon.

Arisa Cox and Theodora Crain like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko - Page 4 EmptyWed 9 Mar - 16:05:50

Sorry I have been out all day. Just want to say Zuko, it was a pleasure having you. I know that drama is always entertaining for the audience so I thank you for going out with a bang & for giving the viewers something to sink their teeth in. I really am happy you got to experience the forum genre & became a fan. I certainly became a fan of yours <3.
Back to top Go down
https://bbq11.forumotion.com
Jake Long

Jake Long

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko - Page 4 EmptyWed 9 Mar - 16:10:29

Pirate Ember wrote:
Jake Long wrote:
Pirate Ember wrote:

Excuse me? I created all 21 of the Attack of The Villains twists you nasty dragon.

I’m only nasty if you want me to Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4