Big Brother Quarantine Season 11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 11

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko

Go down 
+10
Theodora Crain
Liberty Van Zandt
Justin Russo
Stephanie Beatriz
Cersei Lannister
Jake Long
Poison Ivy
Elliot Page
Zuko
Arisa Cox
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zuko

Zuko

Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Mar - 0:26:24

Elliot get a job that isn't being on my dick

Eeyore likes this post

Back to top Go down
Zuko

Zuko

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Mar - 0:27:10

Clearly your a vet and you know the game well, Kudos to you if i stay im coming for you plain and simple...if i go congrats your lies worked and everybody should look for you to be in the end

Last edited by Zuko on Wed 9 Mar - 0:27:31; edited 1 time in total

Eeyore likes this post

Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Mar - 0:27:22

who is this zuko, where have you been? 😭😭

Eeyore likes this post

Back to top Go down
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Mar - 0:27:42

Didn't YOU come for me first? All I'm doing here is defending myself against you lying on me
Back to top Go down
Zuko

Zuko

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Mar - 0:28:04

Im sorry girl but Elliot condescending bitch ass just brings it out idk
Back to top Go down
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Mar - 0:28:54

Please do not refer to my character as a girl..

Thea Queen likes this post

Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Mar - 0:29:19

um so zuko did you actually say my name? bc those message look real to me?
Back to top Go down
Zuko

Zuko

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Mar - 0:29:36

I sure did i made it public to everybody my intentions, if i stay im putting you up and targeting you. Your good at comps you have strong connections, you know the game very well and are confident in your position as somebody on the bottom if i stay ill put you up so people you are with dont have to put themselves at risk of being exposed.

Eeyore likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jake Long

Jake Long

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Mar - 0:30:06

Elliot Page wrote:

I think he was referring to Ivy

Theodora Crain, Zuko and Eeyore like this post

Back to top Go down
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Mar - 0:30:13

Zuko wrote:
Clearly your a vet and you know the game well, Kudos to you if i stay im coming for you plain and simple...if i go congrats your lies worked and everybody should look for you to be in the end

A vet for knowing how to quote a message? Everybody in this game has done it by now.. but go off I guess. Continue to act like I'm spreading lies though <3 all I can say is I know the truth. If houseguests believe you, so be it. It is what it is

Eeyore likes this post

Back to top Go down
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Mar - 0:30:26

Jake Long wrote:
Elliot Page wrote:

I think he was referring to Ivy

Oh thank god
Back to top Go down
Zuko

Zuko

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Mar - 0:31:25

Elliot Page wrote:

i was referring to IVY mastermind

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down
Zuko

Zuko

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Mar - 0:32:01

Poison Ivy wrote:

and no they had plenty of time to prepare that ivy we argued in Dms for awhile some of it has some salt and pepper added to it. (In urban terms that's lies btw)
Back to top Go down
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Mar - 0:32:48

Zuko wrote:
I sure did i made it public to everybody my intentions, if i stay im putting you up and targeting you. Your good at comps you have strong connections, you know the game very well and are confident in your position as somebody on the bottom if i stay ill put you up so people you are with dont have to put themselves at risk of being exposed.

"Good at comps" I won this veto where you came in what? 2nd? Public intentions don't matter to me. I'll gladly target your lying ass too. Not my fault you decided to come on out of hiding for the first time ever to attempt to "expose" me. I love being in such a good position to where I've been nominated more than you have though <3

Eeyore likes this post

Back to top Go down
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Mar - 0:33:46

Zuko wrote:
Poison Ivy wrote:

and no they had plenty of time to prepare that ivy we argued in Dms for awhile some of it has some salt and pepper added to it. (In urban terms that's lies btw)

No offense but I'm not taking time out of my day to fake all those messages and figure out how to write the way you do.. give it up!

LiAngelo and Eeyore like this post

Back to top Go down
Zuko

Zuko

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Mar - 0:38:59

"Whose hiding? oh i am not afraid of you" Keesha and Libra BB10 voice

I came in third actually but 2nd is a nice ego boost thank you!! and please you did that Jigsaw in 4 minutes stop the cap that's really fast compared to the rest of us, and in the endurance you literally told me you prepped two days for that (because again you talk a lot). But anyways ill let the house decide my fate and if you stay, you stay, top 12 for my first time playing is not the worst thing that's ever happened to me Elliot Ghesling

Theodora Crain and Eeyore like this post

Back to top Go down
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Mar - 0:41:59

You’re welcome! <3 And yes I did a jigsaw in 4 minutes because I knew the arrow keys could rotate the pieces.. 4 minutes isn’t even a good time if you take a look at Theodora’s, but go off! Also I didn’t ever tell you I prepped 2 days for the endurance. Hell I wouldn’t be shocked if we even talked at all days before the endurance since you take an eternity to respond

Back to top Go down
Zuko

Zuko

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Mar - 0:45:05

Elliot Page wrote:
You’re welcome! <3 And yes I did a jigsaw in 4 minutes because I knew the arrow keys could rotate the pieces.. 4 minutes isn’t even a good time if you take a look at Theodora’s, but go off! Also I didn’t ever tell you I prepped 2 days for the endurance. Hell I wouldn’t be shocked if we even talked at all days before the endurance since you take an eternity to respond

what's that smell? Do y'all smell that rotten fish in the air? Oh yea its the STENCH coming from your nasty lie ridden mouth

Eeyore likes this post

Back to top Go down
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Mar - 0:46:14

Resorting to insults statistically proves that you have nothing else left to say, so have fun with that. I will be done with this conversation now lmfao
Back to top Go down
Zuko

Zuko

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Mar - 0:50:04

Oh we can pull up more receipts if you want could have sworn you started huffing and cussing first, its called a sense of humor some of us have one. But anyways you said you know who REALLY told me to put you up when i said it was liberty so why not share with the class since your so talkative tonight. Lets hear it Elliot who "really" told me to put you up??

Back to top Go down
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Mar - 0:52:41

You’re on the block, I don’t owe you shit lmfao. You couldn’t even be honest about who told you, why do I gotta tell you who told me? Cussing isn’t insulting anyway.. but we move. Never said you didn’t have a sense of humor, but I am saying that if you’re just going to insult me, there’s no point in me continuing to argue with you
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Mar - 0:52:52

Omg not this twink vs twink fight Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko - Page 2 1f62d

Arisa Cox, Theodora Crain, Jennifer Check, Zuko, Megara and Justin Russo like this post

Back to top Go down
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Mar - 0:53:54

Cersei Lannister wrote:
Omg not this twink vs twink fight  Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko - Page 2 1f62d

You’re sick?! 😭
Back to top Go down
Zuko

Zuko

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Mar - 0:55:36

Uhmm excuse me Zuko is a verse power bottom "twunk" lmao

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Mar - 0:56:28

Zuko wrote:
Uhmm excuse me Zuko is a verse power bottom "twunk" lmao

sure
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next