Big Brother Quarantine Season 11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 11

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #15 – Liberty Van Zandt VS Peter Parker

Go down 
+2
Peter Parker
Theodora Crain
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

Eviction Ceremony #15 – Liberty Van Zandt VS Peter Parker Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Ceremony #15 – Liberty Van Zandt VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #15 – Liberty Van Zandt VS Peter Parker EmptyTue 22 Mar - 13:07:00

Houseguests, it is now time to cast your fifteenth vote for eviction.

Voting will open in 1 hour from now to give you time to think things through because once you vote, you cannot change your vote. This means you can start voting in your Diary Room as of 2:07pm EST)

The Voting Deadline this round is 2:07am EST Sunday Wednesday 23rd 2022.

TODAY YOU ARE VOTING FOR THE ONE PERSON YOU WANT TO SEE EVICTED. THE  HOUSEGUEST WITH THE MOST VOTES WILL BE EVICTED.

The 2 nominees can feel free to plead their case on this thread but this is very important, ONCE YOU VOTE, YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR VOTE. (Now you know why you can't edit/delete in your DR)

Wishing the nominees the best of luck. I repeat, the Houseguests with the most votes will be evicted.
Back to top Go down
Peter Parker

Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #15 – Liberty Van Zandt VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #15 – Liberty Van Zandt VS Peter Parker EmptyTue 22 Mar - 18:40:24

I would just like to say that this has been so much fun, and if it’s my time then I am happy with how far I got, but that doesn’t mean I’m giving up. I can say with 100% certainty that keeping me is the better decision. Liberty has proven that she is more than capable of winning comps, so bringing her to the final 4 where comps are crucial is not a good move. I have not won anything and can’t seem to win anything. So bringing me is the smarter move because you can easily take me out next round or use me as a scape goat in order to ensure your spot in the final 3. Whereas Liberty could easily win a comp next round and take anyone out. Why take that chance when you can have an assured spot in the final 3?
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #15 – Liberty Van Zandt VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #15 – Liberty Van Zandt VS Peter Parker EmptyWed 23 Mar - 2:10:17

The voting deadline has passed, so now it's time to reveal the votes.

Before I do that; the following houseguests failed to vote and therefore will not be able to participate in the Head of Household competition this evening. They also receive their first strike.

Those people are: No one <3

Now for the vote: you were casting a vote to EVICT someone, so let's see who you all evicted!

By a vote of
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
you have been evicted.

Peter, sweet Peter. Thank you for being such a nice & pleasant Houseguest to have this season. This cast as a whole has been great, but you were especially sweet & I want you to know that you were appreciated. You put up a good fight & you made it far, so I hope you're proud of your journey in this game. Can't thank you enough for your time & effort. I just hope it was fun for you <3.

As for the rest of you, I will see you at 7:00pm EST tonight for your sixteenth Head of Household competition.
Back to top Go down
https://bbq11.forumotion.com
Peter Parker

Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #15 – Liberty Van Zandt VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #15 – Liberty Van Zandt VS Peter Parker EmptyWed 23 Mar - 2:31:48

Wow, what a journey this has been. I did the best I could and got 5th out of 21. I think that's pretty good! Before I go, I have something to say to each of you.

Lexi: I didn't get to talk to you as much, but I still enjoyed the time we did have. You are a kind and sweet person and I can't wait to get to know you more once the game is done.

Liberty: You are an absolute gem and I adore you. Never doubt yourself. You can do whatever you set your mind to! Never forget what we talked about at the beginning of the game. I believe in yiu.

Cersei: Oh Cersei, you have been a total sweetheart to me this entire time. You gave me a place where I could relax and just be myself without worry. I truly appreciate everything you have done for me and I can't wait to continue our talks after the game.

Megara: Despite everything in the game, I still believe you are a wonderful person. I absolutely adore you and have loved chatting with you and getting to know you. You are wonderful and I can't wait to talk more.

I have truly enjoyed my time here, but before I go. Just a quick word of warning. Megara told me that you guys are a final 4, and I congratulate you on achieving your goal, but now the game just got way harder. Keeping someone who is good at comps over someone who hasn't won any, going into the rounds where comps are crucial isn't the best move. While I understand that you did it because you all are so close and it was right, I would remember this quote from my arch-nemesis. I can't believe I'm saying this but, "No good deed ever goes unpunished"

I mean nothing malicious from this. I'm simply telling you guys to be careful.

And with that. I bid you all adieu.

Jennifer Check, Pirate Ember, Liberty Van Zandt, Stephanie Beatriz, Cersei Lannister, Elfo and Blossom like this post

Back to top Go down
Liberty Van Zandt

Liberty Van Zandt

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #15 – Liberty Van Zandt VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #15 – Liberty Van Zandt VS Peter Parker EmptyWed 23 Mar - 12:14:35

I loved talking to you Peter!! You were amazing to play with and an amazing person!! I’m so happy you were apart of my experience!! Cant wait to talk more with you outside of here❤

Megara & Lexi thank you for keeping me I appreciate it! 😊

Peter Parker likes this post

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #15 – Liberty Van Zandt VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #15 – Liberty Van Zandt VS Peter Parker EmptyWed 23 Mar - 12:20:04

Great game Peter <3 Thank you for being the angel that you are. I’m so glad we got to play this game together and have enjoyed talking to you each day.

Peter Parker likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #15 – Liberty Van Zandt VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #15 – Liberty Van Zandt VS Peter Parker EmptyWed 23 Mar - 15:49:53

Peter you played a great game <3 Love you buddy, I am sorry I could not talk more yesterday, I had a bunch of work. Can't wait to meet you after this game king Eviction Ceremony #15 – Liberty Van Zandt VS Peter Parker 1f493 Eviction Ceremony #15 – Liberty Van Zandt VS Peter Parker 1f493
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #15 – Liberty Van Zandt VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #15 – Liberty Van Zandt VS Peter Parker Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1