Big Brother Quarantine Season 11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 11

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #5 - Heihei VS Mike Wazowski

Go down 
+2
Heihei
Arisa Cox
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Eviction Ceremony #5 - Heihei VS Mike Wazowski Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Ceremony #5 - Heihei VS Mike Wazowski   Eviction Ceremony #5 - Heihei VS Mike Wazowski EmptySun 6 Mar - 22:30:20

Houseguests, it is now time to cast your fourth vote for eviction.

Voting will open in 1 hour from now to give you time to think things through because once you vote, you cannot change your vote. This means you can start voting in your Diary Room as of 11:30pm EST)

The voting deadline this round is 11:30am EST Monday March 7th 2022.

TONIGHT YOU ARE VOTING FOR THE ONE PERSON YOU WANT TO SEE EVICTED. THE  HOUSEGUEST WITH THE MOST VOTES WILL BE EVICTED.

The 2 nominees can feel free to plead their case on this thread but this is very important, ONCE YOU VOTE, YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR VOTE. (Now you know why you can't edit/delete in your DR)

Wishing the nominees the best of luck. I repeat, the Houseguests with the most votes will be evicted.
Back to top Go down
https://bbq11.forumotion.com
Heihei

Heihei

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5 - Heihei VS Mike Wazowski   Eviction Ceremony #5 - Heihei VS Mike Wazowski EmptySun 6 Mar - 22:42:58

Truthfully, I feel like I've been screwed over. According to Stephanie, I've been dragging her name through the mud, exposing her, and pinning her and 2 other houseguests as a trio, which I've honest to god never done. 

I'm not as strong in these competitions and I've loved getting to be in this game with all of you. I hope you all see how I can help your games if you vote for me to stay. I haven't said one bad thing about anybody in this house so if someone has told you that they're lying. 

Vote with your head (or your heart) ((Whichever one is saying to keep me)) 

If I am evicted, Stephanie please know I truthfully did none of those things, I wish we had more time to talk about it. Good luck to all and please please please consider voting to keep me! I'm not ready to be sent to the slaughter quite yet Smile 

-Love, Heihei

Arisa Cox, Theodora Crain, Stephanie Beatriz and Eeyore like this post

Back to top Go down
Mike Wazowski

Mike Wazowski

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5 - Heihei VS Mike Wazowski   Eviction Ceremony #5 - Heihei VS Mike Wazowski EmptySun 6 Mar - 22:52:21

Hello everyone I honestly don’t know what to say but I just want to say that I have been trustworthy through my actions. After my HOH reign I had a clear target and I am not ready to leave the game just yet. I hope you all choose to keep me and that we are able to keep developing our relationships. Thank you and please save this one eyed babe

Arisa Cox, Theodora Crain and Eeyore like this post

Back to top Go down
Mike Wazowski

Mike Wazowski

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5 - Heihei VS Mike Wazowski   Eviction Ceremony #5 - Heihei VS Mike Wazowski EmptyMon 7 Mar - 11:41:09

Before the eviction i will say this. A lot of you are playing weak games and floating by and don’t think people don’t notice it because they do. Also a lot of you are untrustworthy as fuck 😭😭😭

Eeyore likes this post

Back to top Go down
Mike Wazowski

Mike Wazowski

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5 - Heihei VS Mike Wazowski   Eviction Ceremony #5 - Heihei VS Mike Wazowski EmptyMon 7 Mar - 11:41:52

A lot of you think you are Neda when in reality you’re just Sindy 😭😭😭

Arisa Cox, Theodora Crain, Stephanie Beatriz and Blossom like this post

Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5 - Heihei VS Mike Wazowski   Eviction Ceremony #5 - Heihei VS Mike Wazowski EmptyMon 7 Mar - 11:43:46

The voting deadline has passed, so now it's time to reveal the votes.

Before I do that; the following houseguests failed to vote and therefore will not be able to participate in the Head of Household competition this evening. They also receive their first strike.

Those people are: No one <3

Now for the vote: you were casting a vote to EVICT someone, so let's see who you all evicted!

By a vote of
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
you have been evicted.

I'm so sad to see you go Mike. You finally had a taste of power in this game with an impressive HOH win, and I absolutely hate to see your time cut short right after that. You were a pleasure to host to, and we hope you had as much fun playing as we did having you in this game. I really hope you try again sometime and give it another shot, because we would absolutely love to see you thrive in a forum game! You honestly did great, and again, you will be missed.

As for the rest of you, Arisa will see you at 6:00pm EST tonight for your sixth Head of Household competition.

Arisa Cox and Eeyore like this post

Back to top Go down
Mike Wazowski

Mike Wazowski

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5 - Heihei VS Mike Wazowski   Eviction Ceremony #5 - Heihei VS Mike Wazowski EmptyMon 7 Mar - 11:45:32

To those five people please take out plankton, peter, Megara, and lexi literally gonna coast to the end together.
Back to top Go down
Mike Wazowski

Mike Wazowski

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5 - Heihei VS Mike Wazowski   Eviction Ceremony #5 - Heihei VS Mike Wazowski EmptyMon 7 Mar - 11:46:23

Also fuck baby plankton me and them had an alliance but I guess it DID NOT MATTER

Eeyore likes this post

Back to top Go down
Brandy Harrington

Brandy Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5 - Heihei VS Mike Wazowski   Eviction Ceremony #5 - Heihei VS Mike Wazowski EmptyMon 7 Mar - 11:46:27

Bye Mike. I'm sorry u had to go on ur birthday 💖

Mike Wazowski likes this post

Back to top Go down
Mike Wazowski

Mike Wazowski

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5 - Heihei VS Mike Wazowski   Eviction Ceremony #5 - Heihei VS Mike Wazowski EmptyMon 7 Mar - 11:47:00

Brandy Harrington wrote:
Bye Mike. I'm sorry u had to go on ur birthday 💖

I love you Brandy realest bitch in here 😭😭😭

Brandy Harrington likes this post

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5 - Heihei VS Mike Wazowski   Eviction Ceremony #5 - Heihei VS Mike Wazowski EmptyMon 7 Mar - 11:50:00

Eviction Ceremony #5 - Heihei VS Mike Wazowski Mariah-carey-why-are-you-so-obsessed-with-me

Theodora Crain, Lexi Howard, Eeyore and Baby Plankton like this post

Back to top Go down
Heihei

Heihei

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5 - Heihei VS Mike Wazowski   Eviction Ceremony #5 - Heihei VS Mike Wazowski EmptyMon 7 Mar - 12:20:43

Omg!! Thank you for keeping me yall. I’m sorry you were evicted Mike!

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5 - Heihei VS Mike Wazowski   Eviction Ceremony #5 - Heihei VS Mike Wazowski EmptyMon 7 Mar - 12:53:40

Mike Wazowski wrote:
A lot of you think you are Neda when in reality you’re just Sindy 😭😭😭

This was a moment lmao

Stephanie Beatriz likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5 - Heihei VS Mike Wazowski   Eviction Ceremony #5 - Heihei VS Mike Wazowski EmptyMon 7 Mar - 12:54:48

Thank you so much for playing Mike. You had heart & passion & that's exactly the type of player I want in my games. I'm sad to see you go. I hope you got to play long enough to be hooked enough to try it again one day. Have the best birthday <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5 - Heihei VS Mike Wazowski   Eviction Ceremony #5 - Heihei VS Mike Wazowski Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1