Big Brother Quarantine Season 11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 11

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko

Go down 
+10
Theodora Crain
Liberty Van Zandt
Justin Russo
Stephanie Beatriz
Cersei Lannister
Jake Long
Poison Ivy
Elliot Page
Zuko
Arisa Cox
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Justin Russo

Justin Russo

Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko - Page 3 EmptyWed 9 Mar - 0:57:11

Cersei Lannister wrote:
Omg not this twink vs twink fight  Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko - Page 3 1f62d

Fucking wheezed
Back to top Go down
Zuko

Zuko

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko - Page 3 EmptyWed 9 Mar - 0:59:18

Elliot Page wrote:
You’re on the block, I don’t owe you shit lmfao. You couldn’t even be honest about who told you, why do I gotta tell you who told me? Cussing isn’t insulting anyway.. but we move. Never said you didn’t have a sense of humor, but I am saying that if you’re just going to insult me, there’s no point in me continuing to argue with you

Funny how you spill everything else to the house but the one chance to put in the open who "Actually told me to nom you" you keep a secret you dont owe it to me but if your whole angle is not giving a fuck and being honest about being called out and copying and pasting threads then you withholding that shows your actually very strategic and playing well because you gave just enough information to try and make me seem crazy but then your holding back on the one peice of actual "evidence" and switching your tune. We see each other Elliot (Nene Leakes voice)

Theodora Crain and Eeyore like this post

Back to top Go down
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko - Page 3 EmptyWed 9 Mar - 1:02:21

Or.. you’re on the block and clearly after me, so I have no reason to 1. Tell you who told me and 2. Tell you who told me what names. Even then it doesn’t matter. It’s quite obvious you lied in those quotes 💀 still laughing at you trying to pin it on Liberty and Ivy. Of course I’m going to spill our messages to the house when you not only deny what you said, but try to PUBLICLY state that you didn’t say those things.. it’s really not that hard to grasp. We’re moving in circles here

Eeyore likes this post

Back to top Go down
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko - Page 3 EmptyWed 9 Mar - 1:03:10

Anyways, we done now? There’s nothing else to go airing out here. You’re after me, I’m after you. Simple as that. Goodnight!
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko - Page 3 EmptyWed 9 Mar - 1:06:03

Cersei Lannister wrote:
Omg not this twink vs twink fight  Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko - Page 3 1f62d

I gasped LMAO
Back to top Go down
https://bbq11.forumotion.com
Zuko

Zuko

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko - Page 3 EmptyWed 9 Mar - 1:06:25

Oh your not after me, You have to be on my level to be after me...but yes go get your peasant sleep and pray im not still here tomorrow xoxo
Back to top Go down
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko - Page 3 EmptyWed 9 Mar - 1:08:03

Okay..? Lmao
Back to top Go down
Liberty Van Zandt

Liberty Van Zandt

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko - Page 3 EmptyWed 9 Mar - 5:55:21

Well good morning, love to see my name dragged in the fucking dirt from someone I thought I was working with throughout this game (Zuko) First and foremost Zuko- I have never once brought up Elliots name to you would I ever. So don’t sit here and go around telling people that I wanted him gone tf. Second off, Zuko your acting bold as hell coming on here even trashing my name when I’ve been nothing but good to you this whole time. You’re fake.

So houseguest, I have been nothing but loyal to the people I’ve been loyal to (you know who you guys are) no I am not as active as I would like to be because I HAVE WORK. I’m not that big of a threat considering I can not win a damn comp. Please if you haven’t already, vote to keep me and get lying Zuko out of here. I honestly can’t believe you Zuko would fucking lie on me. Ew.

Theodora Crain, LiAngelo, Thea Queen, Elliot Page and Eeyore like this post

Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko - Page 3 EmptyWed 9 Mar - 12:18:58

The voting deadline has passed, so now it's time to reveal the votes.

Before I do that; the following houseguests failed to vote and therefore will not be able to participate in the Head of Household competition this evening. They also receive their first strike.

Those people are: No one <3

Now for the vote: you were casting a vote to EVICT someone, so let's see who you all evicted!

By a vote of
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
you have been evicted.

I'm SO sad to see you go, Zuko. During casting, I was so excited for you to play; I knew you'd bring the fire (with a fitting character choice as well), and you eventually did, so I'm beyond saddened that your time has been cut short, especially right after last night. You BROUGHT the entertainment we've been craving, and you almost fucking made it! I think you should be proud of your placement and how you did, even if the comps didn't fall in your favor this go-around. We hope you had fun regardless; it was always so nice to read your thoughts and see your good-natured way of bringing some drama to the eviction ceremony. You will be missed, but again, we hope you had fun and would love to have you back sometime!

As for the rest of you, Ember will see you at 8:00pm EST tonight for your ninth Head of Household competition.

Zuko and Eeyore like this post

Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko - Page 3 EmptyWed 9 Mar - 12:21:12

Ggs Zuko ://

Theodora Crain and Zuko like this post

Back to top Go down
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko - Page 3 EmptyWed 9 Mar - 12:21:43

Bye!
Back to top Go down
Zuko

Zuko

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko - Page 3 EmptyWed 9 Mar - 12:23:00

Liberty cry me a river, you wanted Elliot and Justin out for weeks since me and you “were on the Bottom” and that’s why we made the alliance with Stephanie to get a big player to shield us for being on the bottom….Stephanie you aren’t the it girl you think you are your giving Christmas Abbott and Elliot is your Memphis, Jake idk what game your playing but a lot of these people don’t even like you and your social skills are horrendous “bro what’s the vote this week” shut the hell up I’m so glad I don’t have to talk you you anymore when I leave I’m gonna laugh when you get thrown up again and have to win vetos all jury to stay. Justin your playing the best game but your cool so respect, Peter I like you but Elliot can’t save you so wake up and play the game, Meg you snapped lowkey since Me and Liberty def pushed for Mulan to stay and almost flipped that vote so good on you lmao And To the person who got my BBQ bucks get that power and get these nasty vets and old relics out. Also Lexi Brandy Cersei even if y’all didn’t keep me y’all the only ones I respect in this house.oh and Ivy…..”at least the gowns are nice”

Theodora Crain, Lexi Howard, Megara, Eeyore, Baby Plankton and Blossom like this post

Back to top Go down
Brandy Harrington

Brandy Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko - Page 3 EmptyWed 9 Mar - 12:23:02

Goodbye Zuko. I will miss our Avatar talks and how u would always randomly pop in and call me Miss Brandy Girl 💖😭

Theodora Crain and Zuko like this post

Back to top Go down
Zuko

Zuko

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko - Page 3 EmptyWed 9 Mar - 12:23:41

Zuko out thanks for having me I love you AND GET THAT RAGEDY BITCH STEPHANIE OUT

Theodora Crain and Eeyore like this post

Back to top Go down
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko - Page 3 EmptyWed 9 Mar - 12:25:03

Laughs

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko - Page 3 EmptyWed 9 Mar - 12:29:16

Zuko wrote:
Meg you snapped lowkey since Me and Liberty def pushed for Mulan to stay and almost flipped that vote so good on you lmao

Thanks babes <3 Byeeeeeeeeeee Zuko x

Theodora Crain, Zuko and Eeyore like this post

Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko - Page 3 EmptyWed 9 Mar - 12:31:17

You were so real with me and I appreciate it, bye Zuko, congrats Lib

Theodora Crain, Liberty Van Zandt and Zuko like this post

Back to top Go down
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko - Page 3 EmptyWed 9 Mar - 12:38:49

bye zuko
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko - Page 3 EmptyWed 9 Mar - 12:46:19

zuko first of all ur embarrassing me coming to my dms trying to tell me that elliot wanted me otb with your renom power when we know damn well that u were gonna nom him and elliot knew he was going up. i could see that u were lying thru ur teeth but still decided to give u a chance. the only reason u stayed as long as u did is because anytime i won power i decided to keep u safe because trust that every hoe that evicted u has been wanting to get u out and has been saying ur name for literal weeks. enjoy the prejury cuz thats where ur gonna belong

Eeyore likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jake Long

Jake Long

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko - Page 3 EmptyWed 9 Mar - 13:08:00

Damn you’ve talked more here than you have all game.

Peace out dude
Back to top Go down
Jake Long

Jake Long

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko - Page 3 EmptyWed 9 Mar - 13:09:19

Sorry your offer of all your money wasn’t enough to keep you
Back to top Go down
Liberty Van Zandt

Liberty Van Zandt

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko - Page 3 EmptyWed 9 Mar - 13:24:50

Zuko fucking please, have a good night. Don’t let the door hit you on the way out.
Back to top Go down
Liberty Van Zandt

Liberty Van Zandt

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko - Page 3 EmptyWed 9 Mar - 13:25:53

Also thank you to the 5 people who kept me, i appreciate it I love you
Back to top Go down
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko - Page 3 EmptyWed 9 Mar - 14:08:03

No problem Liberty! <3
Back to top Go down
Pirate Ember

Pirate Ember

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko - Page 3 EmptyWed 9 Mar - 15:00:18

As for the rest of you, Ember will see you at 8:00pm EST tonight for your ninth Head of Household competition.

Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko - Page 3 Ed0f69cd570725059f458e993046c45e

Theodora Crain and Blossom like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Liberty Van Zandt VS Zuko - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next