Big Brother Quarantine Season 11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 11

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Thoughts on STUFF

Go down 
+3
Arisa Cox
Pirate Ember
Eeyore
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Eeyore

Eeyore

Thoughts on STUFF - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on STUFF   Thoughts on STUFF - Page 4 EmptyTue 15 Mar - 10:04:14

Song Rankings #15

Lost Boy - Ruth B. This song was a tad overrated when it was on the radio and stuff but I have always liked it
Believe in Love - MARINA I haven’t listened to much of her more recent stuff, so I hadn’t heard this one before now but it’s pretty good!
Know No Better - Justin Bieber ft. Da Baby I feel like he has better songs but this one still isn’t like terrible
Somewhere in Ann Arbor - Anson Seabra I like the lyrics but … not to be mean, the artist sounds like Kermit the frog
Save Me - Remy Zero It’s not awful but it reminds me of like… U2 or something and I’m not a huge fan of that

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on STUFF   Thoughts on STUFF - Page 4 EmptyTue 15 Mar - 10:29:42

Ew U2 sucks xoxo

I blame hating them on Apple since anytime I try to put play I accidentally start their album that Apple downloaded onto my phone.

Eeyore likes this post

Back to top Go down
Eeyore

Eeyore

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on STUFF   Thoughts on STUFF - Page 4 EmptyTue 15 Mar - 10:33:05

Song Rankings #16

Wait on Me - Rixton - I already knew this song and it’s a BOP!
Stephen - Ke$ha as we have already established, we love Kesha and you can never go wrong with ha
Liz - Remi Wolf I haven’t heard this song before but I really like this artist
Fall Away - Twenty One Pilots I like some twenty one pilot songs but this ain’t one of them bye the leader singer sounds terrible
Suburban Home - Descendents This just ain’t my genre of rock i guess, I like things to sing along to and stuff and this is just a bit wild lmao

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Eeyore

Eeyore

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on STUFF   Thoughts on STUFF - Page 4 EmptyTue 15 Mar - 10:33:47

Pedro wrote:
Ew U2 sucks xoxo

I blame hating them on Apple since anytime I try to put play I accidentally start their album that Apple downloaded onto my phone.

That’s so true 😭

Pedro likes this post

Back to top Go down
Eeyore

Eeyore

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on STUFF   Thoughts on STUFF - Page 4 EmptyTue 15 Mar - 13:22:20

Song Rankings #17

Super Bass - Nicki Minaj I mean come on, this is a total classic
Summertime Sadness - Lana del Rey Not a huge Lana fan, but I’ve always loved this song
The Strays - Sleeping with Sirens I don’t really like this band that much cuz the lead singer sounds kinda whiney but this song is pretty good
Out of Control - Hoobastank this song a little intense for me but I don’t hate it
Nothing - Bruno Major I can’t express how much I dislike this song, first of all it makes me wanna sleep second I feel SICK listening to these lyrics

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Eeyore

Eeyore

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on STUFF   Thoughts on STUFF - Page 4 EmptySun 20 Mar - 17:20:35

Song Rankings #18

G.U.Y. - Lady Gaga YASS a bop! Artpop isn't my favorite album but this is one of the best songs from it!
Telepath - Conan Grey I hadn't heard this song before now, but I like it!
Boots - Ke$ha I really like early Kesha but not her newer things fjdskds and this is one of her newer ones that I just really don't like
One Little Soldier - Regina Spektor I don't hate it but I'm not a huge fan of the artist
Sunrise, Sunset - Bright Eyes I'm just not a big fan of Bright Eyes tbh
Back to top Go down
Eeyore

Eeyore

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on STUFF   Thoughts on STUFF - Page 4 EmptySun 20 Mar - 17:33:54

Song Rankings #19

I Got You - Olivia Lunny This is a cute little bop, I vibe with it
Mayores - Becky G & Bad Bunny This kinda bops ngl
Loveline - Zolita Never heard this before, but it's kinda cute.
Walk This Way - RUN DMC ft. Aerosmith This song a bit of a classic I feel, everyone knows dis song
That's What I Want - Lil Nas X I like lil nas but this song is kinda meh for me

Back to top Go down
Eeyore

Eeyore

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on STUFF   Thoughts on STUFF - Page 4 EmptySun 20 Mar - 17:41:07

Song Rankings #20

Call Me When You're Sober - Evanescence I LOVE THEMMMM and this song slaps
Use Me - Emerald Royce I love this song, put it in my playlist after hearing it in Jersey!
Salt and Vinegar - Lights I like Lights a lot, I haven't heard this song before though! I like it though
Yes Sir, I Can Boogie - Baccara Just not really my cup of tea I fear!
Is This Love - Bob Marley I'm not a big Bob Marley fan, the vibe is just too slow and relaxed for me lmao

Back to top Go down
Eeyore

Eeyore

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on STUFF   Thoughts on STUFF - Page 4 EmptySun 20 Mar - 17:57:34

Overall Song Ranks Results!

With an average song ranking of 3.5, we have.....John/Pedro! You picked some bops but overall, I think you had many picks that were older which ultimately is not my favorite, but that's just me!

In fourth with an average song ranking of 3.3..... Posey/Justin!! I think we already knew that we have fairly different tastes in music, but there is def some overlap in things that we both enjoy!

Comin smack dab in the middle with an average ranking of 3.05.... Kathy/Arisa! I feel like most times I put Kathy's pick either at the very top or the very bottom lmao. It was a hit or miss for me most of the time!

And now we come to the top 2... one of you had an average ranking of 2.7 and the other 2.45......

And the winner is........... SLIMM/EMBER!!! With Sophia/Theodora in a close second, both of you picked songs that were right up my ally and things I had already known/liked for years.

Thank you all for your music recs, I love listening!

Theodora Crain and Blossom like this post

Back to top Go down
Eeyore

Eeyore

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on STUFF   Thoughts on STUFF - Page 4 EmptyFri 25 Mar - 9:17:40

Sorry I dropped the ball on blogging the end game but I found the steam roll kinda boring regardless of it being the people I was rooting for lol
Back to top Go down
Eeyore

Eeyore

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on STUFF   Thoughts on STUFF - Page 4 EmptyFri 25 Mar - 9:26:38

Lexi ain’t going about it in the right way at all but I think she’s right about that being a poor decision to cut her at final 4 over Meg
Back to top Go down
Eeyore

Eeyore

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on STUFF   Thoughts on STUFF - Page 4 EmptyFri 25 Mar - 23:05:04

#TeamLiberty

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Brandy Harrington

Brandy Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on STUFF   Thoughts on STUFF - Page 4 EmptySun 27 Mar - 2:02:40

Eeyore wrote:
Also, whoever is playing Brandy, you deserve JAIL for that profile picture

HELP it was a serve don't hate Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on STUFF   Thoughts on STUFF - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on STUFF
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4