Big Brother Quarantine Season 11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 11

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Thoughts on STUFF

Go down 
+3
Arisa Cox
Pirate Ember
Eeyore
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Eeyore

Eeyore

Thoughts on STUFF - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on STUFF   Thoughts on STUFF - Page 2 EmptyWed 2 Mar - 18:10:48

Song Rankings #5

If You're Gonna Lie - FLETCHER She is simply not capable of making a bad song and this is a banger yup yup
Stuttering - Fefe Dobson this is an old bop I used to jam to allllllll the time!!
Eternal Flame - The Bangles I feel like I have heard this song before but it is one I easily forget about lol like I need to listen again to remember the melody
Linda - Tokischa x ROSALÍA I don't really have much to say other than at least this has a good beat lsdfhdsfkldhsfkl
Everybody Wants to F**k Me - Alaska Thunderfuck I love you Slimm but this is just not it for me honey... I hate Alaska dsfjdslkfhds also this sounds like a Lonely Island song

Arisa Cox, Theodora Crain and Pirate Ember like this post

Back to top Go down
Pirate Ember

Pirate Ember

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on STUFF   Thoughts on STUFF - Page 2 EmptyWed 2 Mar - 18:11:34

Damn. My 1st last place. I chose it cuz it resonates with me Thoughts on STUFF - Page 2 1f485

Eeyore likes this post

Back to top Go down
Eeyore

Eeyore

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on STUFF   Thoughts on STUFF - Page 2 EmptyWed 2 Mar - 18:12:13

Oh I know it does, just doesn't resonate with me at awl <3 LMFAO
Back to top Go down
Eeyore

Eeyore

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on STUFF   Thoughts on STUFF - Page 2 EmptyWed 2 Mar - 22:31:52

WE HOOTING AND HOLLERING FOR MULAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! IKTR BESTIE! Feelin bad for queen Lexi that was a rough veto for her and I find her so funny I want her to stay Sad

Arisa Cox and Theodora Crain like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on STUFF   Thoughts on STUFF - Page 2 EmptyWed 2 Mar - 22:33:07

I love Lexi and she was doing so good for a time

Eeyore likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbq11.forumotion.com
Eeyore

Eeyore

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on STUFF   Thoughts on STUFF - Page 2 EmptyThu 3 Mar - 12:57:30

LEXI STAYED???!??!!?? I THOUGHT SHE WAS OVER OH MY HER POWER. LEGEND ICON OMG QUEEN IM JUMPING!! Sorry for Thea tho she was cute gorl

Elfo likes this post

Back to top Go down
Eeyore

Eeyore

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on STUFF   Thoughts on STUFF - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Mar - 8:51:12

Song Rankings #6

Here (In Your Arms) - Hellogoodbye OMG! This has been one of my favorite songs since middle school, shit fucking slaps! I go through periods of listening to this on repeat, especially while driving
Hard Times - Paramore Not their best song, but it’s Paramore and I love anything they make tbh
Sh!t2Luz - Animé never heard this before but it’s a little bop tbh
At My Worst - Pink Sweat$ ft. Kehlani Dont get me wrong it’s not a bad song just not really my cup of tea… the melody sounds like it could be a Charlie Puth song (which is not a good thing to me) dkdkdkd but yea I guess it’s still kinda cute
All For Us - Labrinth & Zendaya I love Zendaya but this song doesn’t have much of a melody to me that I remember and I feel like I forget what it sounds like right after listening to it sksksk

Arisa Cox, Pedro and Pirate Ember like this post

Back to top Go down
Eeyore

Eeyore

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on STUFF   Thoughts on STUFF - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Mar - 13:11:44

Song Rankings #7

High Score - The Veronicas SLAPS!! Love The Veronicas!
Heart to Break - Kim Petras Kim SLAPSSS!!! This one goes off a bit it's true! ps Slimm are your choices in alphabetical order on purpose?
In Da Ghetto - J. Balvin & Skrillex I thought Posey didnt like the beep bop bop beats! Kinda slaps tho
I See Red- Everybody Loves an Outlaw It's not bad, but it's not really my kind of song, I don't think I'd listen to it much on my own.
Never Enough - All Saints The talking in the beginning throws me off a little lol it's not a bad song just a little slow for me!

Arisa Cox and Pirate Ember like this post

Back to top Go down
Pirate Ember

Pirate Ember

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on STUFF   Thoughts on STUFF - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Mar - 13:18:41

No not on purpose. I sent my songs to Kathy in alphabetical order and I guess she just going down my list lol. Which is fine
Back to top Go down
Eeyore

Eeyore

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on STUFF   Thoughts on STUFF - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Mar - 13:41:29

Thoughts on Day 9/POV #3/Eviction #3/HoH #4/Veto #4/Eviction #4 (3/5/2022)

As you can see with my earlier, I was really happy to see Mulan win veto!! I stan ha too, I didn't mention that in my last post! I was sure that Lexi was leaving in that eviction, especially since she kept being nominated and just seemed at the bottom. I guess Thea was more inactive than I had originally thought. I think Jake didn't exactly have the best HoH here, I feel like there was lot more he could have done with that but I suppose it was still early and I understand not making too big of a move in just week 3.

I was not expecting a Mike HoH...he is lowkey someone I kind of forget is there. FUCK YOU FOR NOMINATING MEGARA!! NOT HER! NOT HER! I didn't even bother reading the instructions for the math after I saw it said something about taxes and math BYE SFLKJDFLKS!! Not that happy to see Stephanie win this unnecessary comp... BUILD THAT TARGET ON YOUR BACK I GUESS?? No offense to Liberty I just haven't seen as much from her and wanted her to go over Megara.. AND MULAN BEING THE RENOM IS THS UGLIEST FUCKING THING I HAVE EVER FUCKIGN SEEN. I AM SCREAMING AND CRYING ABOUT THIS UGH BOOO YOU MIKE!! However, Liberty saying "pack your bags Mike!" was iconic and legendary, I wish she didn't say kidding. Mulan is that bitch and I love her. The game lost some life with her leaving. That vote was soooo fucking close. Like truly. ugh! It would have been ugly either way with who left but I'm so sad she's gone.

Here is my opinion on the players left, don't be offended anyone!
Love: Megara, Lexi, Heihei
Like: Liberty, Baby Plankton, Poison Ivy
Meh: Brandy, Zuko, Cersei, Elliot, Peter
I want you evcited tbh: Stephanie, Justin, Jake, Mike

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down
Eeyore

Eeyore

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on STUFF   Thoughts on STUFF - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Mar - 14:27:18

OMG I feel like I influenced a money task SDLKFJDSKL purr

Theodora Crain, Pirate Ember and Elfo like this post

Back to top Go down
Eeyore

Eeyore

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on STUFF   Thoughts on STUFF - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Mar - 14:42:05

Song Rankings #8

Welcome to My Life - Simple Plan I cannot stress enough how frequently I listened to this when I was younger, especially my emo ass middle school self
Buzz Me In - Remi Wolf I was bopping to this song like only a couple days ago its true
Sinners - Lauren Aquilina OMFG I CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH HOW MUCH I LOVE LAUREN AQUILINA. If you haven't listened to Swap Places, I highly recommend! But I like this song too
If You Need Me - Julia Michaels this music video is not okay?? Im like crying in the club what the fuck..anyway, I love Julia Michaels as I said before
I'm Not Okay (I Promise) - My Chemical Romance Love me some MCR! Can't say I'm too familiar with this specific song, but I dig it.

this was a good one I really liked them all btw <3

Arisa Cox, Theodora Crain, Pedro and Pirate Ember like this post

Back to top Go down
Eeyore

Eeyore

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on STUFF   Thoughts on STUFF - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Mar - 14:43:18

not me saying I cannot stress enough twice, I guess that's my phrase of the day

Arisa Cox, Theodora Crain, Pedro and Pirate Ember like this post

Back to top Go down
Pirate Ember

Pirate Ember

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on STUFF   Thoughts on STUFF - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Mar - 15:33:51

I thought the same thing lmaoooo

Eeyore likes this post

Back to top Go down
Eeyore

Eeyore

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on STUFF   Thoughts on STUFF - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Mar - 20:47:48

Meg, Lexi, Heihei, Liberty & Baby Plankton all in the same room?!? And being open and honest and bonding?! Oh that’s my favs fr fr

Last edited by Eeyore on Sat 12 Mar - 3:08:17; edited 1 time in total

Arisa Cox, Theodora Crain and Megara like this post

Back to top Go down
Eeyore

Eeyore

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on STUFF   Thoughts on STUFF - Page 2 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 8:23:04

WHY THESE BITCHES COMING FOR MY CHICKEN?? LEAVE HIM ALONE! It’s fine Ik he’s gonna stay. But Stephanie girl… watch your back because the CHICKEN KARMA COMING

Last edited by Eeyore on Sat 12 Mar - 3:09:31; edited 1 time in total

Arisa Cox and Theodora Crain like this post

Back to top Go down
Eeyore

Eeyore

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on STUFF   Thoughts on STUFF - Page 2 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 9:22:31

Song Rankings #9

Focus - Ariana Grande it’s been a minute since I listened to this song but I used to jam to it ngl
Cosmic Love - Florence + the Machine it’s been a minute since I listened to this song too but I’ve heard it before and listen to it here and there - not my favorite by them but I still enjoy it
Just Give Me a Minute - JORDY Never heard this before but it’s cute, I like it!
On Fire - Henry Parsley I don’t hate it but I like the chorus more than the verses
L’Via L’Viaquez - The Mars Volta I like rock music but this one just a little too hardcore sounding for me

Arisa Cox, Theodora Crain and Pirate Ember like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on STUFF   Thoughts on STUFF - Page 2 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 12:52:04

Eeyore wrote:
WHY THESE BITCHES COMING FOR MY CHICKEN?? LEAVE HIM ALONE! It’s fine Ik he’s gonna stay. But Stephanie girl… watch your back because the CHICKEN KARMA COMING

He's just so cute and innocent, it's jealousy at this point <3 lmao

Eeyore likes this post

Back to top Go down
Eeyore

Eeyore

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on STUFF   Thoughts on STUFF - Page 2 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 15:27:40

Song Rankings #10

Lemons - Ashley Tisdale BOP!!! I love this song! Not many ppl know it but I’ve been boppin to it for a while now, it’s on one of my playlists somewhere lol
Lightning Crashes - Live this is one of those songs that I already knew but didn’t already know I know lmao! I always liked this song just never knew who sang it or what it was called
Lovefool - The Cardigans This is another song that I already knew but I didn’t know that I knew it lol. Iconic
COOL - Fabioo I haven’t heard this before now and I have heard the others and like them so that’s more of a reason why they ranked above this one but I still like it!
Puppy Princess - HOT FREAKS I hope to never hear another song from this artist again because… yikes

Arisa Cox and Pirate Ember like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on STUFF   Thoughts on STUFF - Page 2 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 17:18:21

Quote :
Puppy Princess - HOT FREAKS I hope to never hear another song from this artist again because… yikes

You were lucky she was done playing it by the time you landed in Philly. I was driving like did I just hear I'm your bunny? sksksk
Back to top Go down
Eeyore

Eeyore

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on STUFF   Thoughts on STUFF - Page 2 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 17:26:59

Dkskksksks I’m so sorry sophia but I literally could only handle listening to the first minute of that song. The lead singer can’t sing 😭
Back to top Go down
Pirate Ember

Pirate Ember

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on STUFF   Thoughts on STUFF - Page 2 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 18:11:29

My song back on top iktr Thoughts on STUFF - Page 2 1f60e

Eeyore likes this post

Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on STUFF   Thoughts on STUFF - Page 2 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 18:55:41

Eeyore wrote:
Dkskksksks I’m so sorry sophia but I literally could only handle listening to the first minute of that song. The lead singer can’t sing 😭

Mari likes the song I picked it bc it's her birthday!! And it is CUTE and CATCHY.

Arisa Cox and Eeyore like this post

Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on STUFF   Thoughts on STUFF - Page 2 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 18:56:08

Damn I was number one in your average rankings... gg </3 I'll bring it back I promise!!

Eeyore likes this post

Back to top Go down
Eeyore

Eeyore

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on STUFF   Thoughts on STUFF - Page 2 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 19:05:34

Theodora Crain wrote:
Eeyore wrote:

Mari likes the song I picked it bc it's her birthday!! And it is CUTE and CATCHY.

It’s nothing of the sort I’m so sorry bestie.. (I have a big thing with my music where if I can’t stand the singers voice I simply can’t deal with it no matter the tune)

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on STUFF   Thoughts on STUFF - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on STUFF
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next