Big Brother Quarantine Season 11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 11

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Rambled Thoughts

Go down 
+2
Arisa Cox
Blossom
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Blossom

Blossom

Rambled Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Rambled Thoughts   Rambled Thoughts EmptySun 6 Mar - 11:19:31

Not Mulan getting evicted 😭 it would’ve been ugly either way bc Megara seems like a queen, and the fact that it was 7-6!! hopefully this means that the game will start to pick up & ppl will actually come for threats and not just the ppl they don’t really talk to. I want the drama!!!

Oh, bitch!! Stephanie came to play!!! We love anybody that kicks ass in endurance challenges!! I feel like if she wasn’t a target before, she’s definitely going to be a target now. Unless she’s doing well behind the scenes, which I hope is the case.

I will add my rankings later today when I have the time, but I find myself rooting for the women as per usual lol #DownWithTheMenzes

Also, wait, I feel like oomf is playing this game and I am rooting for their downfall 🤗😂

Arisa Cox, Theodora Crain, Pedro and Eeyore like this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

Rambled Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rambled Thoughts   Rambled Thoughts EmptySun 6 Mar - 11:31:40

Stephanie Beatriz wrote:
if i had not won hoh. i wanna know who here was gonna overthrow me. go ahead. scamper to my dms and rat them the fuck out.

im gonna take a nice sip of nyquil and hopefully not wake up until nominations are due, so ill listen to all of u very carefully. quote each other if u need to. i wanna know who has been talking the most smack on my name. i want receipts, verbatim messages if you want.

lets make things interesting.

Oh I am living for this bitch!!! lmao kind of reminds me of oomf, and if it is, yaaassssss bitch!! better eat these whores UP!!

Arisa Cox, Pedro and Eeyore like this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

Rambled Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rambled Thoughts   Rambled Thoughts EmptySun 6 Mar - 11:40:30

Stephanie ignoring Jake’s and Mike’s congratulations message, but liking Brandy’s??

Do I sense a Men vs. Women going on? Aside from Stephanie’s first HOH noms (who all have been evicted, she’s truly eating), Justin, Jake, and Mike have all nominated women (aside from Heihei I think during Justin’s HOH). Hmmmmmm. If this is the case, I hope Stephanie guns for the men. Seeing a bro-down would make me puke.

Pedro and Eeyore like this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

Rambled Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rambled Thoughts   Rambled Thoughts EmptySun 6 Mar - 12:48:16

Baby Plankton wrote:
Hiiii hope everyone is having a great night, I doubt I’m gonna win this thing bc a bitch is a definitely about to be doing recreational rave dr*gz but I’m still gonna give this my all lmfao can y’all imagine if I win 💀💀💀 unlikely but that would b so cool

From the character choice, to the typing mannerisms, and then the rave drugs, y’all CANNOT tell me that this isn’t oomf 😂

Arisa Cox, Theodora Crain and Eeyore like this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

Rambled Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rambled Thoughts   Rambled Thoughts EmptyMon 7 Mar - 13:54:19

WE- not y’all giving them a 2 for 1 😂

Rambled Thoughts 200.gif?cid=89ab776dddzfbrt4tjkn50sgt06rqecljd800gz7qut7aqcj&rid=200

also, ummmm I really hope Mike wasn’t oomf bc 😭💔😭💔

Arisa Cox and Eeyore like this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

Rambled Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rambled Thoughts   Rambled Thoughts EmptyMon 7 Mar - 19:13:31

Lexi saying Final Destination 3 is her favorite from the franchise.

Rambled Thoughts 200.gif?cid=89ab776d8p5u01i9bvg9bygvs4gzdjny0rzjfd790sb1lrkc&rid=200

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Rambled Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rambled Thoughts   Rambled Thoughts EmptyMon 7 Mar - 19:18:25

Lexi sent me to the moon tonight in the HOH thread. She's so fucking funny.

Eeyore and Blossom like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbq11.forumotion.com
Blossom

Blossom

Rambled Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rambled Thoughts   Rambled Thoughts EmptyMon 7 Mar - 21:09:05

Wait what happened to the threads? I can only see the blogging and tower threads Surprised
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

Rambled Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rambled Thoughts   Rambled Thoughts EmptyMon 7 Mar - 22:16:35

Blossom wrote:
Wait what happened to the threads? I can only see the blogging and tower threads Surprised

Oh it was bc of the comp lol I came on and was like what the hell happened?? Stephanie keeps winning these comps, which I’m happy for her, but her target’s getting bigger and bigger. Hopefully she’s playing a great social game behind the scenes bc I could see her going sooner than later if that isn’t the case.

Arisa Cox and Eeyore like this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

Rambled Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rambled Thoughts   Rambled Thoughts EmptyTue 8 Mar - 17:34:25

Ok, Lexi is so fucking hilarious lmfaooo but girlll, I would be side eyeing tf out of her for not voting…imagine she was the 1 vote you were counting on, but she missed it? smh, tsk tsk.

i don’t see how it was strategic in anyway so that’s concerning that she missed a vote. i just never understand how ppl forget to vote???

Back to top Go down
Eeyore

Eeyore

Rambled Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rambled Thoughts   Rambled Thoughts EmptyTue 8 Mar - 18:56:44

I wanted her to win hoh I’m mad

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

Rambled Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rambled Thoughts   Rambled Thoughts EmptyTue 8 Mar - 21:39:33

OMGGG

Rambled Thoughts 200.gif?cid=89ab776d0xwm95apiibgrlfewco0bhxzg87us4tuh0gph7g5&rid=200

Eeyore likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Rambled Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rambled Thoughts   Rambled Thoughts EmptyTue 8 Mar - 23:28:04

Blossom wrote:
Ok, Lexi is so fucking hilarious lmfaooo but girlll, I would be side eyeing tf out of her for not voting…imagine she was the 1 vote you were counting on, but she missed it? smh, tsk tsk.

i don’t see how it was strategic in anyway so that’s concerning that she missed a vote. i just never understand how ppl forget to vote???

I believe in her defense that she genuinely thought she voted. Maybe she typed it and forgot to send. She's usually good, but yeah I was concerned.

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbq11.forumotion.com
Blossom

Blossom

Rambled Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rambled Thoughts   Rambled Thoughts EmptyTue 8 Mar - 23:44:44

Elliot is very much giving oomf. If I’m right, BITCH YOU BETTA!!!

Rambled Thoughts 200.gif?cid=89ab776dypc58urk56e4942vdii6gp1w247c4vkadhwf7gwe&rid=200

Eeyore likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

Rambled Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rambled Thoughts   Rambled Thoughts EmptyWed 9 Mar - 23:13:42

Blossom wrote:
Elliot is very much giving oomf. If I’m right, BITCH YOU BETTA!!!

Rambled Thoughts 200.gif?cid=89ab776dypc58urk56e4942vdii6gp1w247c4vkadhwf7gwe&rid=200

HOH BITCH AHHHH!!!

Rambled Thoughts 200.gif?cid=89ab776dso0tslhlad12y48mft81flxw37n4bc723e67xxyt&rid=200

Pirate Ember and Eeyore like this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

Rambled Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rambled Thoughts   Rambled Thoughts EmptyFri 11 Mar - 14:43:31

i haven’t finished reading the eviction thread, but the way Brandy is speaking is giving *****. I’ll be sad as fuck if she leaves. 😭 but I feel like they’ve done a good job (at least based on public threads) concealing their ID (if they are who I think they are) compared to their past games.

also, Peter gives *****. how he is responding to Brandy just feels similar to the way it was when EYE was arguing with him (if it’s him) Lol

also lmk if y’all don’t want me to use ******* when guessing IDs. lol these two just happened to be arguing & I feel their IDs became quite clear lol

anyway, I hope Brandy stays even though it seems unlikely 😭 *goes back to reading the eviction thread*

Last edited by Blossom on Fri 11 Mar - 15:11:11; edited 1 time in total

Theodora Crain, Brandy Harrington and Eeyore like this post

Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

Rambled Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rambled Thoughts   Rambled Thoughts EmptyFri 11 Mar - 14:53:33

Don’t forget to submit an iconic question for ****** xoxo

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

Rambled Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rambled Thoughts   Rambled Thoughts EmptySat 12 Mar - 9:17:02

Liberty really ATE DOWN and left no crumbs with this HOH reign. I fear it’s over for my good sis, Stephanie! Tbh, i wholeheartedly believe Stephanie brought this upon herself bc why the hell did she win so many things? It makes me think, did she have a shitty social game? Did she just not care if ppl came for her bc she was winning so much? Regardless, I knew the way she would get evicted is through a backdoor which is the smartest thing when it comes to her. Also, again just based on the conversations these ppl have (especially when they’re going off), Stephanie is giving ***** but I could be waaaaaaay off. But the fact that she’s able to win so much def gives *****.

I think Justin is playing a pretty good game, and I also feel that he has been throwing a lottttt of comps and plans on flipping that switch if he’s able to make it through another couple of weeks.

I kind of feel like Cersei is also in a very good spot. I can smell her playing both sides and staying in the middle. She’s been giving nothing much in the public threads, but that never really means much bc what happens behind the scenes is what really counts. I feel like people from both sides are comfortable with telling her info and they’ve said that publicly as well.

I am pretty tired of that one side steamrolling so I’m glad they’re losing someone with this eviction. Lexi just proved she can win something so I hope she can pull out an HOH like NEOW! I really would like to see what she would do. I kind of feel like she’s been throwing? I really hope she hasn’t, but if she isn’t, then it’s a little worrying that she’s been unable to win until last night. Leaning towards her throwing bc she actually seems pretty competent. I think this next HOH is crucial for the underdogs of the game so I hope they’re able to snag that win tonight!

As of now, (stealing Rae Lynne’s idea lol)

Love: Lexi, Liberty, Megara, Elliot
Like: Justin, Cersei
Meh: Jake, Stephanie
Bye: Poison, Peter

Last edited by Blossom on Sat 12 Mar - 12:36:12; edited 2 times in total

Pedro, Liberty Van Zandt and Eeyore like this post

Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

Rambled Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rambled Thoughts   Rambled Thoughts EmptySat 12 Mar - 10:36:38

Great blog!

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

Rambled Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rambled Thoughts   Rambled Thoughts EmptySun 13 Mar - 22:15:59

Jake winning HOH

Rambled Thoughts 200.gif?cid=89ab776d1yncafnp7bt5j21kpqlo6iuijjg3teh64pxzcqhk&rid=200

Megara using a power to be Co-HOH

Rambled Thoughts 200.gif?cid=89ab776d39wiq7pq7yvd6lir4wsfbl03oxz4g8k1ipkveta6&rid=200
(Flick <3)

Justin winning veto

Rambled Thoughts 200.gif?cid=89ab776dm7s4e3z9v1iiqvuqb8ypr7ni1jamt0aon8lkjsok&rid=200

Rambled Thoughts 200.gif?cid=89ab776dju9ha0u0f2mm57jg7kw7oyqkupbhb5tmdmekvfzz&rid=200

Megara renominating Elliot

Rambled Thoughts 200.gif?cid=89ab776dauheyrhrddeyhvt8tdx3vvlrif5wuc9z7v2qdt89&rid=200

Rambled Thoughts 200.gif?cid=89ab776dkn54vk90ddy4ua1obljiaqmzk417bhq5dexnnsd9&rid=200

Rambled Thoughts 200.gif?cid=89ab776dbw0wgu83jaagb2h01n4r6w5y7pszfmo6jzhkvzdg&rid=200

Megara kinda ate tbh, but I’m too devastated for words 🥲

Rambled Thoughts 200.gif?cid=89ab776dbcdkelca94q6x4zxt7rla3ht1646fnvlklzzvgm7&rid=200

Pedro, Megara, Eeyore and Elfo like this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

Rambled Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rambled Thoughts   Rambled Thoughts EmptyMon 14 Mar - 12:21:35

Elliot 😭💔

Rambled Thoughts 200.gif?cid=89ab776dc9n1ndr1w9nzuywsk3sf8o8rwq7tq61srasnq21t&rid=200

at least this trans king made it further than trans queen Jules 😂

how many trans characters have been played in the history of QGames? As far as I know it’s only been Jules and Elliot. this is prolly a question for Calvin lmao

Pedro and Eeyore like this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

Rambled Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rambled Thoughts   Rambled Thoughts EmptyMon 14 Mar - 12:44:09

Ivy barely waking up, girl you should’ve been awake at least 3-4 weeks ago. Your people could’ve benefitted from it, but now that it’s down to F8 (I think) is when you’re finally deciding to wake up?? imagine she flops at comps after saying she’s done throwing lmao but I actually hope she can win an HOH bc she’s really been giving nothing.

Also, Cersei would’ve been evicted without that power, so she caaan’t be playing that great of a game. But I am still rooting for her, she needs to step it up though.

After this round:

Love: Megara, Lexi, Liberty
Like: Justin, Cersei
Meh: Jake, Ivy
Bye: Peter

Pedro likes this post

Back to top Go down
Eeyore

Eeyore

Rambled Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rambled Thoughts   Rambled Thoughts EmptyMon 14 Mar - 13:03:58

I don’t think her almost getting voted out means she’s playing poorly. I think it’s just that Peter and Ivy have been trying to ride Stephanie and Elliots coat tails and Justin needed Stephanie and Elliot around because it leaves him really vulnerable without them. So those 3 were obviously with Elliot and I think he was spot on saying it’s Cersei/Meg/Lexi/Liberty all together vs Justin/Jake/Peter/Ivy

Pedro likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

Rambled Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rambled Thoughts   Rambled Thoughts EmptyMon 14 Mar - 13:25:36

Eeyore wrote:
I don’t think her almost getting voted out means she’s playing poorly. I think it’s just that Peter and Ivy have been trying to ride Stephanie and Elliots coat tails and Justin needed Stephanie and Elliot around because it leaves him really vulnerable without them. So those 3 were obviously with Elliot and I think he was spot on saying it’s Cersei/Meg/Lexi/Liberty all together vs Justin/Jake/Peter/Ivy

No, yeah I don’t think she’s playing poorly at all. I just meant that with her playing the middle, and with her getting voted out (technically) by a whole side, it means that she was always at the bottom of that specific side so the whole time she’s been middling, she never was able to get anyone to prioritize her more, which to me means that she wasn’t playing as great of a game that I thought she was. Like if they know she’s been playing the middle, do Lexi/Liberty/Meg see her as the bottom of their alliance too? Maybe it was my wording lol and should’ve added “that I thought she was” but I still think she has one of the higher probabilities of actually winning the game.

Eeyore likes this post

Back to top Go down
Eeyore

Eeyore

Rambled Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rambled Thoughts   Rambled Thoughts EmptyMon 14 Mar - 15:06:08

I think the Lexi/Meg/Liberty side is prioritizing her at this point though! I am not sure what would happen if she were to be up next to one of them though

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rambled Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rambled Thoughts   Rambled Thoughts Empty

Back to top Go down

Rambled Thoughts
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next