Big Brother Quarantine Season 11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 11

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Thoughts on STUFF

Go down 
+3
Arisa Cox
Pirate Ember
Eeyore
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Eeyore

Eeyore

Thoughts on STUFF Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts on STUFF   Thoughts on STUFF EmptyFri 25 Feb - 20:34:00

This is where I will put all my opinions and stuff, on things in the game, twists, cast, etc etc

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Eeyore

Eeyore

Thoughts on STUFF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on STUFF   Thoughts on STUFF EmptySat 26 Feb - 12:46:06

Baby Plankton wrote:
Hi everybody!! So nice to meet you all!! So sorry for pulling up late to the party but I ended up getting off work late! Happy to be here w you guys Smile and yes I too used to flick my lil single-celled baby clit to Justin Russo, lawd he was fine af

I AM SCREAMING AND SHOUTING

Back to top Go down
Eeyore

Eeyore

Thoughts on STUFF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on STUFF   Thoughts on STUFF EmptySat 26 Feb - 13:33:31

Omg I’m shaking at your music picks. When I pay more attention to this music than the houseguests, then what?
Back to top Go down
Pirate Ember

Pirate Ember

Thoughts on STUFF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on STUFF   Thoughts on STUFF EmptySat 26 Feb - 13:40:36

Rank the 5 songs

Theodora Crain and Eeyore like this post

Back to top Go down
Eeyore

Eeyore

Thoughts on STUFF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on STUFF   Thoughts on STUFF EmptySat 26 Feb - 14:04:55

Song Rankings #1

Afterglow - Taylor Swift that’s my favorite song on Lover
I Needed You - Blackbear I love this album, it’s not my favorite on it but it’s good
Americano - Lady Gaga not my favorite from her but still slaps
Cannonball - Avril Lavigne album just came out yesterday so I’m getting used to it but I like it
Oxytocin - Billie Eilish I’m not a huge fan of Billie but this is one of the songs I liked from her last album

Last edited by Eeyore on Tue 1 Mar - 17:52:26; edited 4 times in total

Arisa Cox, Pedro and Pirate Ember like this post

Back to top Go down
Pirate Ember

Pirate Ember

Thoughts on STUFF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on STUFF   Thoughts on STUFF EmptySat 26 Feb - 14:06:36

I expect a song ranking each week

Arisa Cox and Eeyore like this post

Back to top Go down
Eeyore

Eeyore

Thoughts on STUFF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on STUFF   Thoughts on STUFF EmptySat 26 Feb - 14:08:16

And you will be getting one!

Arisa Cox and Pedro like this post

Back to top Go down
Eeyore

Eeyore

Thoughts on STUFF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on STUFF   Thoughts on STUFF EmptySat 26 Feb - 18:36:06

Thoughts on Day 2/HoH #1 (2/26/2022)

Alright so, I do know that a lot of people are supposed to be newbies due to the desire for some new players in the BBQ mix, but the people who continue to make little comments about not being good at the forum or trying to get used to it have convinced me that theyre the returning players. I mean, they're the ones who feel the need to show off how new they are, I think only returning players would do that. For example, Stephanie asked for help getting a PFP and then by day 2 shes already changed it multiple times and has a gif pfp lmsdjsflkdsfls you ain't fooling anyone

Second, I had a feeling the first HoH would be something like this but the sword in the stone interpretation is cute af I love that. IMMUNE TILL ROUND 5?! OH HELL!! I JUST READ THE PART WHERE THEYRE AN AUTOMATIC NOMINEE NOT YALL SETTING THEM UP TO BE NEDAD... I FEEL LIKE THAT PART IS IN FINE PRINT, SOMEONE GONNA COMPAIGN THAT THEY WANT IT AND NOT EVEN REALIZE KFDLKFJSLDK.....Except I see Stephanie already claiming it and being bold as hell... I'm not sure how that will go over with everyone, wouldnt it be funny if they all vote for someone else.

Also, whoever is playing Brandy, you deserve JAIL for that profile picture

Arisa Cox and Brandy Harrington like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Thoughts on STUFF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on STUFF   Thoughts on STUFF EmptySat 26 Feb - 18:50:38

Eeyore wrote:
Thoughts on Day 2/HoH #1 (2/26/2022)

Alright so, I do know that a lot of people are supposed to be newbies due to the desire for some new players in the BBQ mix, but the people who continue to make little comments about not being good at the forum or trying to get used to it have convinced me that theyre the returning players. I mean, they're the ones who feel the need to show off how new they are, I think only returning players would do that. For example, Stephanie asked for help getting a PFP and then by day 2 shes already changed it multiple times and has a gif pfp lmsdjsflkdsfls you ain't fooling anyone

Second, I had a feeling the first HoH would be something like this but the sword in the stone interpretation is cute af I love that. IMMUNE TILL ROUND 5?! OH HELL!! I JUST READ THE PART WHERE THEYRE AN AUTOMATIC NOMINEE NOT YALL SETTING THEM UP TO BE NEDAD... I FEEL LIKE THAT PART IS IN FINE PRINT, SOMEONE GONNA COMPAIGN THAT THEY WANT IT AND NOT EVEN REALIZE KFDLKFJSLDK.....Except I see Stephanie already claiming it and being bold as hell... I'm not sure how that will go over with everyone, wouldnt it be funny if they all vote for someone else.

Also, whoever is playing Brandy, you deserve JAIL for that profile picture

I lol'd

Pedro and Eeyore like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbq11.forumotion.com
Pedro

Pedro

Thoughts on STUFF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on STUFF   Thoughts on STUFF EmptySat 26 Feb - 19:01:18

LMAO
Back to top Go down
Eeyore

Eeyore

Thoughts on STUFF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on STUFF   Thoughts on STUFF EmptySat 26 Feb - 22:15:57

Xander Hastings wrote:
I am getting bad vibes from Poison Ivy

NOT HIM SENDING THAT TO THE HOH THREAD, I ALMOST CHOKED ON MY LEMONADE

LiAngelo likes this post

Back to top Go down
Eeyore

Eeyore

Thoughts on STUFF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on STUFF   Thoughts on STUFF EmptySun 27 Feb - 9:24:03

WHERE is our LITTLE FRIEND GUS GUS
Back to top Go down
Eeyore

Eeyore

Thoughts on STUFF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on STUFF   Thoughts on STUFF EmptyMon 28 Feb - 8:11:54

I was busy so I wasn’t able to really follow much last night or update my ranking which I’ll do later today. Cant say I’m that surprised by anything but I don’t get why Stephanie would use the veto on her own first hoh seems a bit messy but we move

Arisa Cox and Theodora Crain like this post

Back to top Go down
Eeyore

Eeyore

Thoughts on STUFF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on STUFF   Thoughts on STUFF EmptyMon 28 Feb - 17:55:42

Sorry I been slacking a tad I was planning to be more of an active blogger but tonight I probably will be!

Back to top Go down
Eeyore

Eeyore

Thoughts on STUFF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on STUFF   Thoughts on STUFF EmptyMon 28 Feb - 22:01:31

Thoughts on Day 4/PoV #1/Eviction #1/HoH #2/Noms (2/26/2022)

Alright, I will start off by saying that veto seemed TOUGH AF! I wish I wasn't busy last night to try and play along myself over here but I saw the answers by the time I checked. I can't believe Stephanie won that with one correct answer SLKDFJDKFSDKL Either everyone had a really hard time with it, submitted wrong, or just didn't try. I am curious to know why she took off Thea just to put up Lexi and say she wanted the girls to stay anyway. That feels a bit messy and like making more unnecessary allies than you need to. I was sure that by doing that she would have wanted Lexi to go... but oh well!!

Can't say I was surprised about Xander... he seemed a mess, but I was here for it. Loved the sass on the way out too. I feel like they would have been fun this season, but a bad character choice coupled with inactivity and a public announcement talking shit about another player...just didn't work out. I was kinda surprised to see Olaf go, as I thought he was fairly active and cute. I guess he was just not active enough in private.

As for this HoH, I really felt like that took a long time lol. The key was tough to see though, but I would have just completed the most difficult puzzles and submitted them thinking that it is probably one of those. Justin didn't make nominations that surprised me much aside from Heihei, who I had assumed was really active. I'm rooting for that little guy, I hope he either wins veto or stays in the vote

Arisa Cox and LiAngelo like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Thoughts on STUFF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on STUFF   Thoughts on STUFF EmptyMon 28 Feb - 22:12:37

#JusticeforHeihei

Most submitted for the POV but had 0 right. Only Stephanie had ducking SLINKY lmao.

Eeyore likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbq11.forumotion.com
Eeyore

Eeyore

Thoughts on STUFF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on STUFF   Thoughts on STUFF EmptyMon 28 Feb - 23:29:53

YAYYY WE HAVE A LUCKY CHICKEN!

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down
Eeyore

Eeyore

Thoughts on STUFF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on STUFF   Thoughts on STUFF EmptyTue 1 Mar - 8:57:31

Song Rankings #2

All Your Exes - Julia Michaels love Julia and this song slaps
Anything, Anything - Dramarama I’m guessing this is a song from the 80s I don’t usually like songs from that era but this one kinda slaps
hornylovesickmess - girl in red I don’t really like girl in red but this song is okay I guess
Leave Me Lonely - Ariana Grande ft. Macy Gray I like Ari but this particular song is always a skip for me Skskskskd it just bores me a little rip
Ayo Technology - Milow I had never heard this song before and I’m not too big of a fan rip

Last edited by Eeyore on Tue 1 Mar - 17:53:11; edited 4 times in total

Arisa Cox, Theodora Crain, Pedro and Pirate Ember like this post

Back to top Go down
Eeyore

Eeyore

Thoughts on STUFF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on STUFF   Thoughts on STUFF EmptyTue 1 Mar - 13:44:45

Song Rankings #3

Cannibal - Ke$ha oh you ate with this pick bestie… teehee see the joke I made there Askskkdr anyway, love me some Kesha
Wanna be Missed - Hayley Kiyoko first of all, Hayley and this album are soooo underrated. My favorite from this album is what I need but this one is also a very good one
Sober - P!nk I remember when this song came out in like 2009 I listened to it so often. Always loved this song
Bubblegum Bitch - Marina and the Diamonds Omg this album also slaps, i listened to it soooo much in high school. I know this one is one of the most popular songs on the album but it’s not my top favorite. Still jam to it tho!
You Know I’m No Good - Amy Winehouse Kinda feels shitty to rank this last because it’s also such a good song but I just like the others more rip! This still an iconic song

Arisa Cox, Theodora Crain, Pedro and Pirate Ember like this post

Back to top Go down
Eeyore

Eeyore

Thoughts on STUFF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on STUFF   Thoughts on STUFF EmptyTue 1 Mar - 18:06:30

Song Rankings #4

Ignorance - Paramore OH YOU BROUGHT IN A TOP TIER IKTR
C'est La Vie - B*Witched at first look I didn't recognize what this was but then when I listened to it I was like omg this is from my childhood ok yass kinda slaps still although this music video sending me, we love cringey late 1990s/early 2000s girl groups
A Dream is a Wish - Disney Channel Stars I'm not gonna lie I LOLed when I saw this dkfjdklfhdsl this is ranked where it is for nostalgia purposes...I busted out laughin at the Sprouse twins what the hell they doin in this..Raven and Ashley ate that
Cars - Gary Numan Never heard this song before...wouldn't really say it's my cup of tea but it's alright
Invincible - Omar Apollo ft. Daniel Cesar I've tried to give his music a chance before but I have to admit I have never really been that into it. It's just a little too mellow for me

Arisa Cox, Pedro and Pirate Ember like this post

Back to top Go down
Eeyore

Eeyore

Thoughts on STUFF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on STUFF   Thoughts on STUFF EmptyTue 1 Mar - 18:19:27

Kathy, listening to B*Witched made me think of Nobody's Angel who also slaps

Back to top Go down
Pirate Ember

Pirate Ember

Thoughts on STUFF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on STUFF   Thoughts on STUFF EmptyTue 1 Mar - 21:11:12

My songs being #1 for 3 days in a row >>>>

Arisa Cox and Eeyore like this post

Back to top Go down
Eeyore

Eeyore

Thoughts on STUFF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on STUFF   Thoughts on STUFF EmptyTue 1 Mar - 22:07:14

Thoughts on Day 5/PoV #2/Eviction #2/HoH #3 (3/1/2022)

I think it's pretty obvious that I was happy to see Heihei win the veto!! I'm fond of that little chicken. Them bobbing for apples for so long was driving me nuts!! I know they were sweating lmao

I gotta say, I am not shocked about the eviction results. Tiana seemed hella inactive and Belle had already been up so I'm not shocked they decided to boot her. I thought there was a possibility of it being Mulan instead but she does seem more active and I knew it wouldn't be Liberty.

This is a cute little HoH!! I really like it! I was a little surprised to see Jake picked for like every round... I can't tell if it's because he was doing really well or because they didn't want him to win. A Mulan HoH would be super duper entertaining to me, they just came off the block and Justin was the HoH that put her up, but he has his safety from the Scar power so....IDK what the hell they would do and it would be interesting.

Also, just want to add that this is a Heihei and Lexi Howard stan account

Arisa Cox, Theodora Crain, LiAngelo and Pirate Ember like this post

Back to top Go down
Eeyore

Eeyore

Thoughts on STUFF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on STUFF   Thoughts on STUFF EmptyWed 2 Mar - 3:02:24

PREDICTABLE NOMS BOOOOOOOO 🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅

Back to top Go down
Eeyore

Eeyore

Thoughts on STUFF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on STUFF   Thoughts on STUFF EmptyWed 2 Mar - 9:34:56

IM SO ANNOYED I WISH MULAN WON HOH!! I WANT THIS TO NOT BE PREDICTABLE!! I also feel like Jake is not at the top of the game, more like within the middle, so just going after the people on the clear bottom is making his eventual 11th-8th place boot more likely, in my opinion. I need Mulan to win veto and for the renom to be something that will fuck up all of our elimination game submissions

Arisa Cox, Theodora Crain, Pedro and LiAngelo like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thoughts on STUFF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on STUFF   Thoughts on STUFF Empty

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on STUFF
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next