Big Brother Quarantine Season 11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 11

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Organized Thoughts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

Organized Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Organized Thoughts   Organized Thoughts EmptySat 26 Feb - 3:44:45

Organized Thoughts

This is where I'll post my thoughts as they're organized into paragraphs and not just random ~S~P~I~R~A~L~I~N~G~
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

Organized Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Organized Thoughts   Organized Thoughts EmptySat 26 Feb - 3:52:05

This was by far the worst move in I had, I had some arguing with the Mr. to do. Either way I feel like I'll be ok but I think that we'll have a majority rules HoH based on the "Which Movies" thing that Pedro posted. I should really make some rounds and talk to everyone because I think that would just be an absolute crapshoot in every way. Shame. I was looking for an early, EARLY HoH so I could knock out an inactive or two for y'all. Inactives ruin games.

An alliance was created with me, Justin Russo, Lexi Howard, and Poison Ivy. I don't have ANY idea on what to think on this since only like 3 messages in it have been sent. I'm positive the activity will increase because this isn't the best performance of night 1.

I'm not being as active as I'd like but maybe that's the secret to doing well? Cruella de Vil had a similar post count to Steve Harrington despite being there for half the time, so overplaying might be a weakness I face. Maybe if I underplay the beginning, the same way I did during the BBQ Mini, BBQ8, and Poseys10, I might be able to scrape one out and be in a good position. Quality of bonds > Quantity. So I'll work on the people I think I can have in my camp and that will be my gameplan for tomorrow. Oh, and talk to Mike Wazowski. Something is off abt that man to me and I want to see what.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

Organized Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Organized Thoughts   Organized Thoughts EmptySun 27 Feb - 2:29:49

I'm gonna make this one short just because like ... there's not much to go over?

A new alliance was created with me, Cersei, and Baby Plankton. It's like the slumberparty or something I forget. Either way this is me digging deep into an existing duo because those two are already a duo lol. Luckily i love Cersei and she's my second favorite in this house so far.

Another alliance is in the midst of being created and i know yall are gonna hate it because I fear it's going to Committee style run this season with every single hoh but.... Me, Justin, Elliot, Cersei, Baby, and Megara are in it. I will try my best to undermine them as much as humanly possible.

I'm building a persona. And I think it will pay off. I'm a "hero". I'm honest, I'm courageous, I'm NOT afraid to DO WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE. And I'm hoping if I win a few comps, make some alright moves, people will want me around for longer and I wont get yeeted out of existence during the deposition of me as Queen of BBQ11.

Elliot and Cersei are my main bitches right now. I love those two. I hope they don't get yoinked because of me and my perception. I find it hard to believe people will want to turn on me, if they do, I think they might get hit with some swift justice. Idk. I feel like im getting sheep? Is this power going to my head? Or am I just pulling a BB19 Paul? I guess we'll see once voting to evict comes our way. I think seeing the eviction votes will truly show how much influence I have. Especially if I win HoH.

If I don't win HoH... GOODBYE.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

Organized Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Organized Thoughts   Organized Thoughts EmptyMon 28 Feb - 0:22:28

Umm a lot happened today? I think this was the very first time in my entire big brother career excpet for fast games and the one time in the BBQ mini where i won POV in the same week as my HoH. The sad part is, i didnt even keep them the same! I also caved and put up Lexi which is... ugh not the best but im building my persona ok! I think it was very good of me to make 5 noms but i shouldve just done tiana like i was going to. either way it doesnt matter. my typing is so gross because my fingers have adjusted to typing with HORRIBLE grammar.

I've been using the wrong form of They're/There/Their almost every single time I've used those words. I also barely use commas, force "bahaha," "lol," "lmfao" into almost every message, and I have turned off auto capitalization on my phone (only for the forumotion website) and stopped typing with proper capitalization on my laptop. I've also been on at pretty respectable times though I have ... Caved and been on late at night a few times.

Oh, and I've been spam posting. A lot. I hope to be 2,000 by March 2nd.

I should be getting a lot of BBQ $, I mean that was another primary reason I won veto and used it. I want to scam the bank for as much money as possible to see if my allies (specifically elliot) would be done for some power usage!

I think that's it for the general stuff. Xander and Olaf should be sent home, BYE INACTIVES! Arisa cut 15 people and even I barely got on (albeit for different reasons) so I just wanted them to leave for how disrespectful it is to a host to come on their season just to not play it. Especially when 15 others could've played in their stead.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

Organized Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Organized Thoughts   Organized Thoughts EmptyTue 1 Mar - 1:39:08

Are my allies idiots? Because I would have done that comp in 9 minutes. 7 minutes for the puzzle, 2 minutes to look for the key. You open all the puzzles, click on picture and then 100% it so you see the full picture without ghostmode. After that you just do the one puzzle that shows. Easy. Anyway Justin won because he's good at puzzles (in 5x the time I'd do it)

Lol anyway nothing much. Liberty and Heihei was a weird choice but he chose the bed so now he must lay in it. I find it fun, at least everyone is catching on to Justin being overaligned and that might become a common theme. Glad I wasn't picked for Veto cuz i could have absolutely fumbled the bag by accidentally winning it.

I've decided I'll be throwing HoH #3 and HoH #4. I don't want to give people reasons to vote me if I don't happen to win HoH #5 or Veto #5. Or have a power to save myself. That's about it.

Gonna send my vote to evict Belle right now. Goodnight
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

Organized Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Organized Thoughts   Organized Thoughts EmptyWed 2 Mar - 2:47:29

Gah I don't have a lot to gush about besides the fact that:

1) I knew Tiana was going to have more votes than Belle and I didn't speak about it cuz I didn't want people knowing how good my read was. I theorized that people would know a majority of votes were going to fall on Belle so they would split the vote against Tiana, but then she had more votes against her than Belle so it could've opened up a small crack. Either way I voted Belle out just to be sure and I was right. If we were in Survivor, we'd flop instantly. We have NO numbers control and ZERO brains for campaigning.

2) Jake Long is a BITCH! There. I said it. I want his ass OUTTIE.

3) I just gotta pretend to be nice and sweet and have people actually like me. I think my memes in the HoH chat really helped.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

Organized Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Organized Thoughts   Organized Thoughts EmptyThu 3 Mar - 0:11:48

I don't have much to speak about today. There wasn't much happening!

Basically the week continues with Mulan winning the Veto. THANK GOD! I was afraid Lexi was going to win it and I had to fear for my life. It makes ZERO sense why the house wants Lexi gone over Thea...

To be honest, I want Lexi to stay over Thea. But, I know that Lexi has a VERY HIGH probability of nominating me next to Jake Long and therefore I have a high chance of going up & home if she were to win an HoH. I think getting rid of Lexi makes no sense for anyone except me, Jake, Elliot, and maybe Justin. It's weird how people just rally behind the first name said? Except Megara. That queen is HOLDING HER GROUND and she's doing it flawlessly.

Speaking of Megara, I think my talks with Megara/Liberty/others about "personal life" will be my saving help. I want to come off as misunderstood, so I'm hoping to get called out by Lexi tomorrow when she leaves. I hope she digs into me hardcore so I can play the victim and "cry" to them and bring them closer. I feel like Liberty wouldn't care, but Megara would eat that up. OH! Peter too. I think Peter would ALSO eat that up.

I'm no longer the best in the money department, really wishing I did those first two nights. Sad. I won't be able to afford anything good until about Jury and that's even considering I combine with someone the likes of Elliot or anyone else. Crazy :/

I'm hoping that HoH #5 is endurance. I don't know what else could be an extended deadline comp where you NEED to be there for it. That rules out story time, creative comps, voting/social comps, and others. I think it might test how badly I want it.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

Organized Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Organized Thoughts   Organized Thoughts EmptyThu 3 Mar - 0:12:34

Stephanie Beatriz wrote:
I think it might test how badly I want it.

and when I tell you that I want it BAD... I want it bad. I will go 36+ hours just to get offered immunity for dropping, I do NOT care.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

Organized Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Organized Thoughts   Organized Thoughts EmptyFri 4 Mar - 1:27:58

A lot happened but I already have 100 words for today so here's the main bullet points:

- Fuck Lexi Howard she needs to GO but not before Jake Long ass goes. If I win HoH on Saturday it will be Jake Long/Lexi Howard noms and Mike Wazowski renom if I must. Do not hold me to this because I could prob just do Mike/Lexi and nobody would give a rats ass but I gotta put my core first.

- I WILL be playing to win the veto and I hope to god its the BBE/BBQ10 comp where we have to collect the 4 stars because I will eat that mf up if I'm home during it and I WILL use that mf on either Liberty or Megara depending on who the renom is. If I'm planning to win the HoH ANYWAY, I'll throw it if possible... But as of rn I want one of those two to be safe. I'm leaning towards Liberty but that can backfire on my 6. Megara is very well connected between our core so things are dicey.

- Elliot YOINKS back up to the top of my list. Love that mf. Check and see how many posts we have, we're fuckin nuts. I feel like Dorothy Gale with my response time.

- I got too cocky, this vote humbled me a bit and I'm back to square 1. Win Veto, then HoH or Veto.

Pedro likes this post

Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

Organized Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Organized Thoughts   Organized Thoughts EmptyFri 4 Mar - 1:42:42

Omg we love a BBE reference 🥰

Stephanie Beatriz likes this post

Back to top Go down
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

Organized Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Organized Thoughts   Organized Thoughts EmptyFri 4 Mar - 1:53:06

Pedro wrote:
Omg we love a BBE reference 🥰

Really hoping its that! I got 2 stars in BBQ10 in a SINGLE SECOND of Arisa posting the round because my internet is just that damn good (thank god for online learning making my parents upgrade our wifi so my teacher mom could do her job best). I mean to be fair webkinz posting 2 times during intervals fucked me up, but I feel like that cant fuck me over a second time

Pedro likes this post

Back to top Go down
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

Organized Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Organized Thoughts   Organized Thoughts EmptyFri 4 Mar - 1:53:45

I know Kathy LOVES that comp (and tbh it is an insanely good one) so I'm game for seeing it!!!

Pedro likes this post

Back to top Go down
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

Organized Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Organized Thoughts   Organized Thoughts EmptySat 5 Mar - 1:49:14

I lied. It will now be Mike Wazowski and Jake Long noms with Lexi Howard renom if I must. I have been slandering their good names wayy too much around this house and I am already in that “win or immediately be casted aside” situation. Lol I played too hard too fast, but hey… That’s just how I roll baby. Next time I play I think I’m gonna try and be under the radar more and talk wayyy less. Probably try to emulate how Megara plays because damn is she good at this game.

Hoping tomorrow is endurance and not posting but I’ll take either.

I’m leading Mulan HARD because I want her money and I feel like an absolute prick because if I had not voted so soon I would keep her. I hope she wins the battleback if there is one.

Jake Long and his little alliance scares me. That’s why I’m so against them. They’re good. Too good. I respect the fuck out of them.

Umm I used the veto on Liberty over Megara this week because I’m positive Megara is staying even though now I’m regretting my decision a little bit. Liberty was on the cusp of being evicted whereas Megara was always staying and I’d rather save both of them if I have the week 5 vote to worry about. Which I do.

I have to write my Gov 133 Essay… any of yall know anything about India and China’s reform and development in the 1980’s-Now? I could really use some help with this compare/contrast I have
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

Organized Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Organized Thoughts   Organized Thoughts EmptySun 6 Mar - 3:36:31

After due consideration I believe my vote last week was the correct way to vote. If Meg uses a vote reveal, I'm crystal clean. Also, I'm not a liar to a single person in the house. Not only that, but Mulan was a bigger competition threat.

I'm glad Mulan left because (I think) nobody places blame on myself.

Also werk an endurance HoH? Guess ur girl is safe. But. Not being eligible for the next HoH will be... Very... Scary
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

Organized Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Organized Thoughts   Organized Thoughts EmptySun 6 Mar - 3:38:54

Oh I need 20 more words to make that count. Anyway I'm gonna win HoH today and I'm gonna nominate Lexi Howard and Mike Wazowski and then backdoor Jake Long. If Jake wins veto and takes Mike off, I'll renom Ivy. Idc. She barely shows up.

Oh and Elliot and I are planning our money to be used to buy a power. Hopefully we get a Secret HoH, but I'm fine getting a takeover or DPOV. Anything that keeps us safe AND gets us a sweet, sweet amount of power

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

Organized Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Organized Thoughts   Organized Thoughts EmptyMon 7 Mar - 14:52:05

Almost missed out on my DR for 3/7!! UGH! Usually I do those when going to bed but I think I just had so much fun last night that I forgor.

Anyway, basically, I am fucked. My HoH went exactly as I thought, I caused a lot of drama that I hoped would act as a smokescreen, and I think I did really well... Except I'm about to get FUCKED by Madam Mim. No matter what happens, I will leave this week if I do not win Veto.

All that needs to happen is that they backdoor me. There is not a single person on this cast that will leave noms in tact during a Secret Week. Also. There's like the entire house that will put me up if they win. So. Yeah no I'm fucked.

Good game, this is my last post

Back to top Go down
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

Organized Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Organized Thoughts   Organized Thoughts EmptyTue 8 Mar - 3:33:49

Everyone in this game is THROWING THEIR ASSES OFF. I am good at comps, yes, BUT I AM NOT *THIS* GOOD AT COMPS. Everyone in this game is so unimaginably overaligned and "feels good" with EVERYONE WINNING so they THROW. Also, if they feel good with EVERYONE WINNING, MAYBE YOU SHOUDL RE EVALUATE BECAUSE THERE IS NO WAY ON EARTH YOU ARE ACTUALLY GOOD WITH EVERYONE WINNING. This is why I'm breaking my back so much? Anyway...

Yeah my alliance needs to step it up. I can't do ALL the winning for us. I'm pulling a hard fucking Lana Winters here, winning 6 comps in my Prejury era. Tho I will say she did it way better than me. Way, way better.

I want people to turn against me and make a coalition against me so things get more interesting but they continue to want to work with me? Like Jake Long should hate my ass and be trying to spread about how untrustworthy and dangerous I am to the game, but he's still trying to work with me. Crazy. Idk. Either way, I don't mind.

Also playing this... Stupid is so fun. I'm making it my goal to nominate half of the house by my next HoH. I'm already at 9/21... Almost there! (9/20 if you take myself out). Anyway yeah no yeah I'm gobbling this game up but I am WAITING for the day for someone to backdoor me and I can call it quits lol.

I want people to come at me! I want people to fight! I want people to nominate me (someone who I haven't nominated) so I can scuffle! I came in here to make drama happen, not make things boring and predictable... I think I made drama happen earlier with my second HoH but then the Towers Twist completely ruined that entire week and then suddenly the game got boring again because nobody could talk and ALL the massive amounts of game talk was subsequently ruined.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

Organized Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Organized Thoughts   Organized Thoughts EmptyWed 9 Mar - 1:22:14

OH BOY THIS IS A GREAT WEEK FOR STEPHANIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. I wouldve totally won this veto if I was picked. I told yall I was gonna throw but if I played I definitely wouldve won on accident because I cant NOT win the Encanto round yk? Anyway glad I wasnt picked.

2. ALL OF THE NOMINATIONS THIS WEEK CREATED MAXIMUM TARGETS ON EVERYONE ELSE IN THE GAME. ALL I HAVE TO DO IS MAKE SURE BOTH SIDES THINK I VOTED WITH THIM (which will be impossible) SO ALL I HAVE TO DO IS MAKE SURE IM THE LEAST DIRECTLY THREATENING TO BOTH SIDES TO AVOID BEING NOMINATED FOR AT LEAST 2 ROUNDS! EASY PEASY

3. As far as I'm concerned, Brandy's numbers are LIMITED. If she wins HoH, I don't even think I would be a nominee! All I have to do is worry about PETER PARKER. Which means... I think I can THROW THE NEXT HOH????????? CRAZY???????????? But I'll win it if its an easy comp tbh tho.

4. I think the VERY MANY comps I won early on is actually... HELPING ME? The game is JUST NOW picking up and I'm already done being the target???? Now the whole story is ELLIOT being the big bad? And BRANDY being the secret HOH???? I WON SIX FUCKING COMPETITIONS IN THE PREJURY AND YALL ARE REALLY TRYNA CONVINCE ME IM NOT THE PERSON TO EVICT? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? MY HOH WIN PERCENTAGE IS 60%(competed in 5 and won 3) AND MY VETO WIN PERCENTAGE IS A L S O 60%(competed in 5 and won 3).......... MY OVERALL WIN PERCENTAGE IS 60% (I've competed in 10 and won 6) SO DONT TRY AND NOT COME FOR MY NECK????? UGH IM BEING THRUSTED INTO SUCH A GOOD POSITION I FEEL????????? WHY? ARE YALL STUPID? COME FOR ME UGH

5. I won so much so early so I feel like I am FINALLY safe enough to throw so long as Peter Parker doesn't fucken win? If I win HoH on accident (or on purpose if im just feeling quirky) ill nominate Peter Parker and probably Justin or Lexi tbh.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

Organized Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Organized Thoughts   Organized Thoughts EmptyThu 10 Mar - 5:26:31

Ugh I KNEW I shouldve just won HoH on my damn own. First off, I threw that HoH so hard. I could've won every single round and I wanted to let an ally win it so I can compete in the next one. I'm actually in lovely spot where I have about 3 rounds of safety no matter WHO in the house wins except for Peter, but I'm choosing to win the next one because I have a SNEAKING INKLING that Justin is onto my ass.

I just need ONE more HoH win and I can take over this game. ONE MORE HOH WIN. I'll get enough BBQ $ from my win in order to buy the $800 Power.

I'm gonna win the next HoH & nominate Justin and Jake with a renom of Peter. It's the only way honestly for me to move forward. On the secret HoH, I think me/elliot are gonna nom Cersei/Justin and a renom of Megara

If I have any choice of whos in my F2, it is Ivy or most ideally Liberty.

F10 HoH/Noms: Jake/Justin
F9/8/IDK Secret HoH: Cersei/Justin/Megara
Then win out? I fink?

I'm gonna make the endgame for yall really boring I'm sorry I'm winning this season but I WILL END ELLIOT FOR YOU. I PROMISE YOU ELLIOT IS AS GOOD AS TOAST. I PROMISE YOU ELLIOT WILL BE GONE. HE HAS WAY TOO MANY MINIONS AND THE ONLY REASON BRANDY HAS TO LEAVE IS BECAUSE IF BRANDY STAYS, THAT MEANS CERSEI LEAVES.

Ideally Brandy wins veto, Cersei is renom, and cersei stays... Idk if sis would have the votes tho. I think she sends me her money if she leaves and I suddenly no longer NEED elliot in this game... SO YAHOO HONESTLY CERSEI CAN GO TOO LMFAOOO
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

Organized Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Organized Thoughts   Organized Thoughts EmptyFri 11 Mar - 4:18:31

Everyone is lying and theres now a somewhat anti elliot sentiment growing, i fear that justin will soon rise against me and so will lexi. But id much rather have elxi in the game so im gonna win the next hoh and take out justin or jake. either way i'll be happy. I need 100 words and im not tryna spend all night here so yeah. Anyway Lexi is going around telling everyone that im with Justin and that she wants to take me out because you cant beat me in competitions. Which is true. U cant. Anyway this is already 116 words and i might have some DR posts that go over the edge anyway

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Organized Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Organized Thoughts   Organized Thoughts Empty

Back to top Go down

Organized Thoughts
Page 1 of 1