Big Brother Quarantine Season 11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 11

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker

Go down 
+8
Lexi Howard
Justin Russo
Megara
Liberty Van Zandt
Jake Long
Peter Parker
Brandy Harrington
Arisa Cox
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Brandy Harrington

Brandy Harrington

Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker - Page 2 EmptyThu 10 Mar - 23:41:12

Oh i know it was the truth but im saying if ur truth is if u don't know u can save me especially at this stage in the game then how can i or anyone else rely on that?

U do what's best for u and i respect that because self preservation is a component of this game i haven't mastered because when i connect with people i really just want to do everything i can for them and what happens to me goes out the window. Yes this is a selfish game at the end of the day, but should anyone wind up on the block and never know how u will vote that is a scary little predicament don't u find?
Back to top Go down
Brandy Harrington

Brandy Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker - Page 2 EmptyThu 10 Mar - 23:43:23

Peter Parker wrote:
Don't forget the fact that Brandy publicly exposed every single alliance she was a part of. I would never do that

Well i mean those alliances r dead now and most of the people in most of those r gone. And I was told I made 5 alliances so i had to come with truth and reveal what i did.

Wait? So me telling the truth about the alliances i was in is bad? So me telliing the truth is a bad thing but when u do it'a a good thing? I don't follow
Back to top Go down
Peter Parker

Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker - Page 2 EmptyThu 10 Mar - 23:43:36

I admit you make a valid point. But at that point everything was unknown. I didn't know who would have been put up next to you. I didn't know if it would have even been possible to save you. I will do whatever it takes to save the people I trust and I am closest to, but if it is 't possible or if it is unknown I am going to be honest about it. I never said I wasn't going to try and save you
Back to top Go down
Peter Parker

Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker - Page 2 EmptyThu 10 Mar - 23:44:47

Brandy that wasn't me giving up on you, it was a warning. I was trying to help. I just worded it extremely poorly
Back to top Go down
Peter Parker

Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker - Page 2 EmptyThu 10 Mar - 23:45:18

Plus when I told the truth I never made it public
Back to top Go down
Brandy Harrington

Brandy Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker - Page 2 EmptyThu 10 Mar - 23:45:51

I feel like u did and even if u didn't it was implied. "I have to look out for myself" and/or "I have to do what's best for me" r literally saying that.

I mean damn a girl couldn't even get a pity vote lol?
Back to top Go down
Brandy Harrington

Brandy Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker - Page 2 EmptyThu 10 Mar - 23:46:29

Peter Parker wrote:
Plus when I told the truth I never made it public

Well I mean it was already public at that point so idk what u want from me?
Back to top Go down
Peter Parker

Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker - Page 2 EmptyThu 10 Mar - 23:46:56

Like I said I worded it poorly. I just needed more information. I'm sorry I made it sound like I was giving up on you because I wasn't
Back to top Go down
Brandy Harrington

Brandy Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker - Page 2 EmptyThu 10 Mar - 23:47:25

R u trying to gaslight me right now?
Back to top Go down
Peter Parker

Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker - Page 2 EmptyThu 10 Mar - 23:47:46

I didn't want you to get nominated, hell I got nominated trying to make sure you weren't
Back to top Go down
Peter Parker

Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker - Page 2 EmptyThu 10 Mar - 23:48:13

I was trying to get Elliot to not nominate you, and ended up getting nominated myself
Back to top Go down
Peter Parker

Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker - Page 2 EmptyThu 10 Mar - 23:48:45

Brandy Harrington wrote:
R u trying to gaslight me right now?
No I'm not, I'm just trying to speak my truth
Back to top Go down
Brandy Harrington

Brandy Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker - Page 2 EmptyThu 10 Mar - 23:48:56

Well then if u couldn't even convince an ally (Elliot) who u seemed confident u were close to and spoke to a lot to keep U off the block, what can u do for anyone else?
Back to top Go down
Peter Parker

Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker - Page 2 EmptyThu 10 Mar - 23:50:36

The fact is I didn't have to do that. I knew that there was a good chance my entire game was gonna get screwed up, but I tried anyway because we were so close. Don't say that I'm not trustworthy when I literally stuck my neck out for you and faced the consequences

Eeyore likes this post

Back to top Go down
Peter Parker

Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker - Page 2 EmptyThu 10 Mar - 23:52:30

I will do whatever it takes for my allies to stay in the game, I even got myself nominated. I have been honest and loyal this entire time. I know I may have said some things incorrectly and sounded like I was saying something else, but I truly am an honest player and I will be a good and honest ally if you keep me
Back to top Go down
Brandy Harrington

Brandy Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker - Page 2 EmptyThu 10 Mar - 23:54:56

Well in my mind if I have an ally at this late in the game i wouldn't nominate them if they were close to someone else to risk losing them or upsetting them/getting them to turn on me. Which leads me to one of 2 conclusions.

1. Elliot saw u as the most expendable so u might have ended up there anyway. So how do we really know if thats even y u ended up on the block? Because at this point in the game i wouldn't nom someone im supposedly close with when there r so many ppl left in the house unless i have something with everyone left.

2. U could have volunterred for the block to ensure i left as u had survived before. How can i know this is not the truth.
Back to top Go down
Peter Parker

Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker - Page 2 EmptyThu 10 Mar - 23:58:00

I would not volunteer to go on the block to ensure you leave. That is just dumb no matter how you look at it. And I can tell you with 100% certainty that I was not going up until I opened my mouth. Me sticking up for you made him nominate me.

Eeyore likes this post

Back to top Go down
Brandy Harrington

Brandy Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker - Page 2 EmptyThu 10 Mar - 23:59:43

K if u say so. As fun as this is i really do need to go. Good luck to u Peter 💖
Back to top Go down
Peter Parker

Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Mar - 0:02:19

Good night Brandy
Back to top Go down
Justin Russo

Justin Russo

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Mar - 0:02:27

That was a nice wholesome healthy argument I love that for y’all

Elliot Page likes this post

Back to top Go down
Brandy Harrington

Brandy Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Mar - 0:04:09

Felt like i was back in Debate class for a second

Justin Russo likes this post

Back to top Go down
Peter Parker

Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Mar - 0:08:40

I did not want this to turn into something like this lol

Justin Russo likes this post

Back to top Go down
Brandy Harrington

Brandy Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Mar - 1:17:10

k last point that just popped into my head. obvi Elliot and I have issues so if I stay they will just nominate me when they inevitably win again so I could be a shield for u going forward as we know whose fluffy ass will be filling one of those seats whereas i highly doubt Elliot would nominate Peter again, especially if I leave since he was nominated for being "close with me" they probably already patched things up so that's 2 open nom chairs for u people if u keep Peter as just opposed to just one if u keep me.

K now I am officially going to sleep lol
Back to top Go down
Brandy Harrington

Brandy Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Mar - 9:37:41

Hyperventilating

Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker - Page 2 Contagion-spongebob
Back to top Go down
Peter Parker

Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Mar - 9:42:27

This is literally heart attack city
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next