Big Brother Quarantine Season 11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 11

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #7 - Heihei VS Peter Parker

Go down 
+6
Brandy Harrington
Peter Parker
Heihei
Theodora Crain
Lexi Howard
Arisa Cox
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Eviction Ceremony #7 - Heihei VS Peter Parker Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Ceremony #7 - Heihei VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #7 - Heihei VS Peter Parker EmptyMon 7 Mar - 22:47:33

Houseguests, it is now time to cast your seventh vote for eviction.

Voting will open in 1 hour from now to give you time to think things through because once you vote, you cannot change your vote. This means you can start voting in your Diary Room as of 11:47pm EST)

The voting deadline this round is 11:47am EST Tuesday March 8th 2022.

TONIGHT YOU ARE VOTING FOR THE ONE PERSON YOU WANT TO SEE EVICTED. THE  HOUSEGUEST WITH THE MOST VOTES WILL BE EVICTED.

The 2 nominees can feel free to plead their case on this thread but this is very important, ONCE YOU VOTE, YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR VOTE. (Now you know why you can't edit/delete in your DR)

Wishing the nominees the best of luck. I repeat, the Houseguests with the most votes will be evicted.

Last edited by Arisa Cox on Mon 7 Mar - 22:50:10; edited 1 time in total

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbq11.forumotion.com
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7 - Heihei VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #7 - Heihei VS Peter Parker EmptyMon 7 Mar - 22:48:39

Smile

Last edited by Lexi Howard on Mon 7 Mar - 22:51:55; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7 - Heihei VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #7 - Heihei VS Peter Parker EmptyMon 7 Mar - 22:51:04

AM, you have until the morning as usual, our apologies!
Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7 - Heihei VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #7 - Heihei VS Peter Parker EmptyMon 7 Mar - 22:51:35

Theodora Crain wrote:
AM, you have until the morning as usual, our apologies!

ty!!

Back to top Go down
Heihei

Heihei

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7 - Heihei VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #7 - Heihei VS Peter Parker EmptyMon 7 Mar - 22:54:25

Houseguests, it is clear that once again I am nominated because some brainless player nominated me after hearing falsified information about me.

If I stay, you know how I will benefit your games. I will be a clear target before you, and I am willing to stand against Stephanie and do anything in my power to send her home where she belongs. I have been an active player in this game and have been here from day 1 for every single competition and have proven that I am dedicated to this game.

If I leave, I hope you all stand up and get rid of the Evil Witch herself when you can. She has now won (I believe 5) competitions and will continue to do so. I was loyal to her from DAY 1, she even mentioned to me how everyone stopped talking to her after her HOH reign and she appreciated that I didn't...and yet still nominated me the first chance she got because she heard false information about me.

I truly love everyone else in this game. Whether I stay or go I will be rooting on you all, the ones that are labeled as the underdogs. Don't vote how the HOH is telling you to vote. Vote what you think will help your game, and all I can do is hope that keeping me is what is best for your game.

Love, Heihei

Arisa Cox, Theodora Crain and Eeyore like this post

Back to top Go down
Peter Parker

Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7 - Heihei VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #7 - Heihei VS Peter Parker EmptyMon 7 Mar - 22:56:34

Hey everyone. This is my first time on the block and it's honestly scary. All I want is to be able to stay in the game and play with everyone. I love each and every one of you, and no matter what happens it is just a game, and there are no hard feelings. I will not be hurt if you choose to evict me, though I would absolutely love it if you voted for me to stay. Honestly all I want is to make jury lol, I hope you can fulfill that request

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7 - Heihei VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #7 - Heihei VS Peter Parker EmptyTue 8 Mar - 12:37:04

The voting deadline has passed, so now it's time to reveal the votes.

Before I do that; the following houseguests failed to vote and therefore will not be able to participate in the Head of Household competition this evening. They also receive their first strike.

Those people are: Lexi Howard (did not vote) & Jake Long (voted way too early)

Now for the vote: you were casting a vote to EVICT someone, so let's see who you all evicted!

By a vote of
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
you have been evicted.

I do try really really hard to not get attached to Houseguests because we have to remain neutral & professional, but I will say Heihei, you made me love that chicken to the point I might give up eating chicken. You were the cutest, made me laugh so many times just looking at your profile picture & gifs. It was just a real pleasure having you & I hope you feel the same about playing. I hope to have you back again <3. Thank you for being active & caring so much about this season.

As for the rest of you, Theodora will see you at 7:00pm EST tonight for your eighth Head of Household competition.

Heihei likes this post

Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7 - Heihei VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #7 - Heihei VS Peter Parker EmptyTue 8 Mar - 12:39:10

Bye Heihei 💗💗💗
Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7 - Heihei VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #7 - Heihei VS Peter Parker EmptyTue 8 Mar - 12:40:13

WAIT I VOTED
Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7 - Heihei VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #7 - Heihei VS Peter Parker EmptyTue 8 Mar - 12:40:55

Omg I literally forgot to
Back to top Go down
Brandy Harrington

Brandy Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7 - Heihei VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #7 - Heihei VS Peter Parker EmptyTue 8 Mar - 12:45:37

Bye heihei ur adorable 🐓💖
Back to top Go down
Jake Long

Jake Long

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7 - Heihei VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #7 - Heihei VS Peter Parker EmptyTue 8 Mar - 12:54:04

Bye Heihei
Back to top Go down
Peter Parker

Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7 - Heihei VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #7 - Heihei VS Peter Parker EmptyTue 8 Mar - 13:00:22

Bye Heihei

Lexi Howard likes this post

Back to top Go down
Heihei

Heihei

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7 - Heihei VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #7 - Heihei VS Peter Parker EmptyTue 8 Mar - 13:03:41

Get stephanie’s stupid ass out of here. Stephanie you will forever be a clown for this i hope you are embarrassed! See you all on finale night! FUCK U STEPHANIE U WACK ASS BITCH

Arisa Cox, Theodora Crain, Jennifer Check, Mike Wazowski, Eeyore, Baby Plankton and Blossom like this post

Back to top Go down
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7 - Heihei VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #7 - Heihei VS Peter Parker EmptyTue 8 Mar - 13:04:00

Bye Heihei Sad
Back to top Go down
Heihei

Heihei

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7 - Heihei VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #7 - Heihei VS Peter Parker EmptyTue 8 Mar - 13:09:28

ARISA I LOVE U

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7 - Heihei VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #7 - Heihei VS Peter Parker EmptyTue 8 Mar - 13:49:28

Heihei wrote:
ARISA I LOVE U

I will be a vegetarian for you <3
Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7 - Heihei VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #7 - Heihei VS Peter Parker EmptyTue 8 Mar - 14:00:10

arisaaaaa let me play in hoh pwease i just forgot to vote 😭😭

Theodora Crain and Eeyore like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7 - Heihei VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #7 - Heihei VS Peter Parker EmptyTue 8 Mar - 14:01:15

I wish I could, it will be a fun one and Theodora is gutted she doesn't have a full cast for it Sad

Theodora Crain, Mike Wazowski and Eeyore like this post

Back to top Go down
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7 - Heihei VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #7 - Heihei VS Peter Parker EmptyTue 8 Mar - 14:01:37

Oh no..

Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7 - Heihei VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #7 - Heihei VS Peter Parker EmptyTue 8 Mar - 15:04:10

Arisa Cox wrote:
I wish I could, it will be a fun one and Theodora is gutted she doesn't have a full cast for it Sad

Well how about we grant Theodoras wishes and have everyone play

Eviction Ceremony #7 - Heihei VS Peter Parker 200.gif?cid=89ab776dnhytqitlo0tsckmgoobkje0xknvndlu6kwjdqp9k&rid=200

With penalties of course 😍

Theodora Crain, Jake Long, Megara and Eeyore like this post

Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7 - Heihei VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #7 - Heihei VS Peter Parker EmptyTue 8 Mar - 15:45:03

arisa she liked it meaning yes 😍😍😍

Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7 - Heihei VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #7 - Heihei VS Peter Parker EmptyTue 8 Mar - 15:47:16

Elliot Page wrote:
Oh no..

IT'S ACTUALLY FUN
Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7 - Heihei VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #7 - Heihei VS Peter Parker EmptyTue 8 Mar - 15:48:24

Theodora Crain wrote:
Elliot Page wrote:
Oh no..

IT'S ACTUALLY FUN

omggg I can't wait to play!!

Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7 - Heihei VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #7 - Heihei VS Peter Parker EmptyTue 8 Mar - 15:50:23

Lexi Howard wrote:
Theodora Crain wrote:
Elliot Page wrote:
Oh no..

IT'S ACTUALLY FUN

omggg I can't wait to play!!

HJBSDFJSDNFK no like this is so sick, I wish you could play </3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7 - Heihei VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #7 - Heihei VS Peter Parker Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next