Big Brother Quarantine Season 11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 11

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker

Go down 
+8
Lexi Howard
Justin Russo
Megara
Liberty Van Zandt
Jake Long
Peter Parker
Brandy Harrington
Arisa Cox
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker EmptyThu 10 Mar - 21:37:16

Houseguests, it is now time to cast your ninth vote for eviction.

Voting will open in 1 hour from now to give you time to think things through because once you vote, you cannot change your vote. This means you can start voting in your Diary Room as of 10:37pm EST)

The voting deadline this round is 10:37am EST Friday March 11th 2022.

TONIGHT YOU ARE VOTING FOR THE ONE PERSON YOU WANT TO SEE EVICTED. THE  HOUSEGUEST WITH THE MOST VOTES WILL BE EVICTED.

The 2 nominees can feel free to plead their case on this thread but this is very important, ONCE YOU VOTE, YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR VOTE. (Now you know why you can't edit/delete in your DR)

Wishing the nominees the best of luck. I repeat, the Houseguests with the most votes will be evicted.
Back to top Go down
https://bbq11.forumotion.com
Brandy Harrington

Brandy Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker EmptyThu 10 Mar - 21:48:31

Hi. Its me. Brandy. Brandy Harrington.

The past 24 hours in this game have caused me a stress i did not know was possible, but I wanted to thank everyone who sent me a message to check on me after my breakdown earlier.

All I can say is I'm disappointed in myself for flopping on the easiest round in that Veto so yeah.

Anyway, if u vote to keep me ill luv u forever. I don't want to campaign against Peter because I do like him and he is very sweet ... but can u really rely on him? He will flip flop on u and do what's best for himself even if that means evicting u like he would have done to me had he not been nominated and if the votes weren't there. Whereas I am not afraid to make waves and be the only vote for u to stay if I have to.

Sorry Peter but I at least had to say a little something because I feel its only fair to the hosts I don't go down without a fight. Still luv u tho and we can go swing around New York on ur webs after this. 💖

Anyway, all i ask is for honesty about what u will do even if that's giving me the boot. Be careful tho I am still a dog so u might get the fangs. Woof.

💖BH💖

Jennifer Check, Liberty Van Zandt, Elliot Page, Baby Plankton and Jack Black like this post

Back to top Go down
Peter Parker

Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker EmptyThu 10 Mar - 21:49:55

Hey everyone, I’m back in the hot seat. This legitimately sucks, I don’t want to be here again. All I can say is that I can’t win anything so you don’t have to worry about me getting power lmao. But fr though if you keep me I promise to be a great ally, someone who you can trust and talk to about anything. It doesn’t even have to be game related if you don’t want it to be. If you keep me around, I promise to play hard, and I will keep being the friendly neighborhood Spider-Man

Elliot Page likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jake Long

Jake Long

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker EmptyThu 10 Mar - 22:07:34

Tell me one thing you like about me and I’ll consider keeping you
Back to top Go down
Liberty Van Zandt

Liberty Van Zandt

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker EmptyThu 10 Mar - 22:08:24

^^^ same I want one compliment from each of you
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker EmptyThu 10 Mar - 22:08:54

your tail

Jake Long likes this post

Back to top Go down
Peter Parker

Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker EmptyThu 10 Mar - 22:09:40

Jake, I love how competitive you are. It makes the game really fun and enjoyable.
Liberty, I just love your vibe. You are so much fun to talk to

Liberty Van Zandt and Jake Long like this post

Back to top Go down
Brandy Harrington

Brandy Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker EmptyThu 10 Mar - 22:09:44

Jake Long wrote:

I LOVE THAT LONG ASS LIZARD TONGUE AND WANT IT IN PLACES I CAN'T SAY IN PUBLIC

Jennifer Check, LiAngelo, Jake Long, Megara, Jack Black and Blossom like this post

Back to top Go down
Brandy Harrington

Brandy Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker EmptyThu 10 Mar - 22:10:04

Brandy Harrington wrote:
Jake Long wrote:

I was hacked

Jennifer Check, LiAngelo, Jake Long, Megara, Justin Russo, Jack Black and Blossom like this post

Back to top Go down
Peter Parker

Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker EmptyThu 10 Mar - 22:10:07

Legit even if I wasn’t on the block I would have said these things lol. I love complimenting people and making them feel good

Jennifer Check and Brandy Harrington like this post

Back to top Go down
Brandy Harrington

Brandy Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker EmptyThu 10 Mar - 22:11:47

Liberty Van Zandt wrote:
^^^ same I want one compliment from each of you

Girl i love those glasses and how u sh*t drake. But tbh i think u r sweet and hilarious as well and so smart and ur big sexy brain will lead to u voting to keep me ajdskd 😍💖

Liberty Van Zandt likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jake Long

Jake Long

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker EmptyThu 10 Mar - 22:12:51

Peter Parker wrote:
Legit even if I wasn’t on the block I would have said these things lol. I love complimenting people and making them feel good

You don’t need a complement to make me feel good 😏😏

Peter Parker likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jake Long

Jake Long

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker EmptyThu 10 Mar - 22:13:17

Brandy Harrington wrote:
Brandy Harrington wrote:
Jake Long wrote:

I was hacked

Don’t say things you don’t mean
Back to top Go down
Justin Russo

Justin Russo

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker EmptyThu 10 Mar - 22:15:45

Jake really fishing for compliments now huh

Eeyore likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jake Long

Jake Long

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker EmptyThu 10 Mar - 22:17:18

Justin Russo wrote:
Jake really fishing for compliments now huh

I’m drunk, send help

Justin Russo likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jake Long

Jake Long

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker EmptyThu 10 Mar - 22:19:59

Big Brother gave us too much alcohol

Peter Parker likes this post

Back to top Go down
Peter Parker

Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker EmptyThu 10 Mar - 22:20:52

Jake Long wrote:
Big Brother gave us too much alcohol
Lol if only today’s BB houseguests got alcohol. Then maybe these seasons would be entertaining 😂
Back to top Go down
Liberty Van Zandt

Liberty Van Zandt

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker EmptyThu 10 Mar - 22:22:43

aw you two cutie babies, ive decided to keep you both thank you goodnight. Shante you both stay

Brandy Harrington likes this post

Back to top Go down
Peter Parker

Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker EmptyThu 10 Mar - 22:26:34

Liberty Van Zandt wrote:
aw you two cutie babies, ive decided to keep you both thank you goodnight. Shante you both stay
Lol I'd be ok with that

Brandy Harrington likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jake Long

Jake Long

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker EmptyThu 10 Mar - 22:29:11

Liberty Van Zandt wrote:

Okay Ms.Paul

Liberty Van Zandt likes this post

Back to top Go down
Brandy Harrington

Brandy Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker EmptyThu 10 Mar - 23:32:46

K my beautiful darlings I have to step out and I might go to sleep after or might pop back in yet. Not sure but we will see.

For anyone still on the fence I will leave u with this last little tidbit:

Yesterday Peter had told me this:

Peter Parker wrote:
Brandy you are the person I am closest to in this game. You are the one I trust the most. I literally put you as number 1 in all of my trust rankings. I’d be a fucking idiot to go against you, not after everything you’ve done for me

Tbh i still question if I believe this Peter but I do appreciate it if it is 100% real 💖

But then, he found out I was going to be nominated and came and told me (which I heavily respect u for Peter even tho I already suspected):

Peter Parker wrote:
Brandy Harrington wrote:
Do u know who I will be up beside?

And I wish I knew too [about who was anon hoh]. It better be someobe that already left because if it's someone still in this house and throwing me under the bus they weak as fuck

No, he told me he has no idea

Brandy Harrington wrote:
Lmaoo just obsessed with me. Weirdo tbh. U need to watch urself with that one Peter. Elliot can't be loyal to u and the whole house at the same time just saying. That's why they don't know because they probably have something with everyone left.

Peter Parker wrote:
Probably. I’m gonna be careful.

Peter Parker wrote:
Again I’m really sorry this is happening. I want to protect you, and I’ll do my best. But I’m not sure if I can

Brandy Harrington wrote:
It's final 11 Peter. U can do whatever u want lol. But i get it. Everyone's scared of master elliot and obvi u have to do what's best for u

Peter Parker wrote:
Honestly I’m praying you win veto. Though if not I’m still gonna do what’s best for my game. But you are right. Elliot is running things, so I need to be careful

Now if u say u love me so much and I'm ur number 1, then y do u have to think about saving me and say u only can if the numbers r there? Fuck the numbers. U do what u want. Especially at this late in the game u should be down for me if u have my back. I just want the houseguest to be mindful of who they will be leaving in the game should I go.

Do u want someone who will waver on u (Peter) or do u want someone who will stand firm like a rock and be down for u (Brandy). The choice is urs, but I just needed u all to be aware.

K now goodnight 💖

(I still luv u Peter 🕷).
Back to top Go down
Peter Parker

Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker EmptyThu 10 Mar - 23:35:58

I admit that I said those things. I was just being nice and I wanted to warn her. Though one thing I will never ever do is expose anyone. If you tell me something I will never tell a soul. Brandy is out here using things I said before while I promise to keep whatever you tell me a secret.

I still love you Brandy, but I am being brutally honest when I say that I am a vault, and I won't say a word of anything anyone tells me
Back to top Go down
Brandy Harrington

Brandy Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker EmptyThu 10 Mar - 23:37:50

Well i mean one of us is going Peter so it doesn't matter if i reveal these little tidbits as they support my argument. It's like citing sources in a research paper.

And i don't expose anything anyone tells me tbh but other ppl do so it's not like anyone's hands in here r clean
Back to top Go down
Peter Parker

Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker EmptyThu 10 Mar - 23:38:40

The fact is I only speak the truth. I told you nothing but the truth. The fact is I wasn't sure what I would have done at that point and I was honest with you. I am always honest with everyone no matter what. So when I tell you something you better believe that it is the truth
Back to top Go down
Peter Parker

Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker EmptyThu 10 Mar - 23:40:13

I have been nothing but honest and truthful this entire game. I never lied to anyone. I told you the truth Brandy, and I am telling the truth now. It will be better if I stay. Don't forget the fact that Brandy publicly exposed every single alliance she was a part of. I would never do that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #9 - Brandy Harrington VS Peter Parker Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next