Big Brother Quarantine Season 11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 11

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #12 - Justin Russo VS Peter Parker

Go down 
+8
Cersei Lannister
Jake Long
Lexi Howard
Poison Ivy
Theodora Crain
Justin Russo
Peter Parker
Pirate Ember
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Pirate Ember

Pirate Ember

Eviction Ceremony #12 - Justin Russo VS Peter Parker Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Justin Russo VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Justin Russo VS Peter Parker EmptyWed 16 Mar - 22:54:05

Houseguests, it is now time to cast your twelfth vote for eviction.

Voting will open in 1 hour from now to give you time to think things through because once you vote, you cannot change your vote. This means you can start voting in your Diary Room as of 11:54pm EST)

The voting deadline this round is 11:54am EST Thursday March 17th 2022.

TONIGHT YOU ARE VOTING FOR THE ONE PERSON YOU WANT TO SEE EVICTED. THE  HOUSEGUEST WITH THE MOST VOTES WILL BE EVICTED.

The 2 nominees can feel free to plead their case on this thread but this is very important, ONCE YOU VOTE, YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR VOTE. (Now you know why you can't edit/delete in your DR)

Wishing the nominees the best of luck. I repeat, the Houseguests with the most votes will be evicted.
Back to top Go down
Peter Parker

Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Justin Russo VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Justin Russo VS Peter Parker EmptyWed 16 Mar - 23:16:13

Hey everyone. Looks like I’m back on the block again. I’m not gonna say anything bad about Justin because he is my friend and I respect him. I just want to say that I am no threat at all. I haven’t won anything and I should not be considered a big threat. If you feel like getting rid of me is the best choice then alright. But if you vote for me to stay then I will make sure you don’t regret it. Thank you everyone for listening and good luck Justin. You are a real one and it was an honor playing with you

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down
Justin Russo

Justin Russo

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Justin Russo VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Justin Russo VS Peter Parker EmptyWed 16 Mar - 23:20:49

Sorry it has to be one of us Peter I wish it wasn’t!

But to the HGs, I am someone in comparison to my nominee is someone that is very likely to get nominated more often as this is now my 3rd round in a row being put up. With me around it is one less nomination seat you’d have to worry about which is becoming increasingly important as the numbers dwindle. I hope you consider that when casting your vote

Good luck Peter it was fun playing with you!

Theodora Crain and Peter Parker like this post

Back to top Go down
Peter Parker

Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Justin Russo VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Justin Russo VS Peter Parker EmptyWed 16 Mar - 23:23:29

Justin Russo wrote:
Sorry it has to be one of us Peter I wish it wasn’t!

But to the HGs, I am someone in comparison to my nominee is someone that is very likely to get nominated more often as this is now my 3rd round in a row being put up. With me around it is one less nomination seat you’d have to worry about which is becoming increasingly important as the numbers dwindle. I hope you consider that when casting your vote

Good luck Peter it was fun playing with you!

I’m glad we can be calm and civil about this dude. There is absolutely no bad blood here

Theodora Crain and Justin Russo like this post

Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Justin Russo VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Justin Russo VS Peter Parker EmptyThu 17 Mar - 11:54:05

The voting deadline has passed, so now it's time to reveal the votes.

Before I do that; the following houseguests failed to vote and therefore will not be able to participate in the Head of Household competition this evening. They also receive their first strike.

Those people are: No one <3

Now for the vote: you were casting a vote to EVICT someone, so let's see who you all evicted!

By a vote of
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
you have been evicted.

I'm absolutely devastated to see you go, Justin. From the beginning of this game, you dominated socially and had an increasingly strong showing competitively which you should be proud of, and I feel as though I've seen your game grow and evolve a lot; it was amazing to root for. From your lengthy DR's, to your spiraling, to your quick thoughts, and to your fun commentary, I always loved reading what you had to say. I'm pretty sure the ONLY thing I did not enjoy was your pixelated ass pfp, which I've been internally begging you to change <3 Regardless, I'm so so glad I got to watch you play, and I'm beyond happy for you in terms of how well you did. Had things fallen a little differently, I think you could have made it to the very end. Once again, I'm really sad to see your time cut short, but I do very much hope you enjoyed your time and the season as a whole, because we loved having you. Love you a lot, and as a reminder, as the fourth Juror, you will be able to do your part in casting a vote for a winner on finale night!

As for the rest of you, Justin will see you at 7:00pm EST tonight for your thirteenth Head of Household competition.

Megara, Stephanie Beatriz, Brandy Harrington, Justin Russo, Cersei Lannister and Blossom like this post

Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Justin Russo VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Justin Russo VS Peter Parker EmptyThu 17 Mar - 11:58:20

bye justy 🥹🤍🤍

Justin Russo likes this post

Back to top Go down
Justin Russo

Justin Russo

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Justin Russo VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Justin Russo VS Peter Parker EmptyThu 17 Mar - 11:59:12

Aw that’s so nice 😭. Also my pic doesn’t look pixelated on my end y’all should have just yelled at me about it 😂.

Regardless, good game everyone it was a pleasure to play this game as always and this was a super fun cast to play with. Good luck to all of you I love you

Theodora Crain, Peter Parker, Poison Ivy, Lexi Howard, Brandy Harrington, Cersei Lannister and Blossom like this post

Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Justin Russo VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Justin Russo VS Peter Parker EmptyThu 17 Mar - 12:00:58

Justin Russo wrote:
Aw that’s so nice 😭. Also my pic doesn’t look pixelated on my end y’all should have just yelled at me about it 😂.

Regardless, good game everyone it was a pleasure to play this game as always and this was a super fun cast to play with. Good luck to all of you I love you

Eviction Ceremony #12 - Justin Russo VS Peter Parker 89eba410

Theodora Crain, Pedro, LiAngelo, Justin Bieber ft. Scrump, Brandy Harrington, Justin Russo and Blossom like this post

Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Justin Russo VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Justin Russo VS Peter Parker EmptyThu 17 Mar - 12:01:44

Bye Justin you were great and I even started to like you a bit towards the end here 💔

Back to top Go down
Peter Parker

Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Justin Russo VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Justin Russo VS Peter Parker EmptyThu 17 Mar - 12:04:31

Bye Justin. It was so much fun playing with you

Back to top Go down
Jake Long

Jake Long

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Justin Russo VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Justin Russo VS Peter Parker EmptyThu 17 Mar - 12:05:00

Bye Justin, it was great playing with and getting to know you!!

Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Justin Russo VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Justin Russo VS Peter Parker EmptyThu 17 Mar - 12:09:16

final 7!!!

Theodora Crain, Jake Long and Cersei Lannister like this post

Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Justin Russo VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Justin Russo VS Peter Parker EmptyThu 17 Mar - 12:31:02

Bye Justin  Eviction Ceremony #12 - Justin Russo VS Peter Parker 1f497 you're a great guy

Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Justin Russo VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Justin Russo VS Peter Parker EmptyThu 17 Mar - 12:34:15

I love how we can tell it’s Justin despite the image being only ten pixels.

Back to top Go down
Pirate Ember

Pirate Ember

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Justin Russo VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Justin Russo VS Peter Parker EmptyThu 17 Mar - 12:43:13

Eviction Ceremony #12 - Justin Russo VS Peter Parker ScentedAptDeinonychus-size_restricted

Bye, Justin. It was a pleasure to watch you play this season.

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Justin Russo VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Justin Russo VS Peter Parker EmptyThu 17 Mar - 12:53:04

Bye Justin, thank you so much for playing & killing it <3 I'm very sorry I have been MIA lately, but want to thank all my co-hosts for stepping it up & helping. I also want to thank the cast for being active, cute & amazing.

Pirate Ember and Justin Russo like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbq11.forumotion.com
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Justin Russo VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Justin Russo VS Peter Parker EmptyThu 17 Mar - 13:23:47

Bye Justin <3 you played a phenomenal game and have been a really strong competitor. I’ve enjoyed getting to know you x

Back to top Go down
Liberty Van Zandt

Liberty Van Zandt

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Justin Russo VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Justin Russo VS Peter Parker EmptyThu 17 Mar - 15:43:31

Bye Justin!! It was so much fun playing with you, you are a great competitor and overall person!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Justin Russo VS Peter Parker   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Justin Russo VS Peter Parker Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1