Big Brother Quarantine Season 11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 11

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Confessional

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Jake Long

Jake Long

Confessional - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessional   Confessional - Page 4 EmptyWed 16 Mar - 18:28:35

No one squirmed at my meme and it makes me sad. This break was needed I think for all of us, but HOH is on the line and since I can’t play I hope someone from my alliance can pull it out.

Final 8 is where I was eliminated on Survivor, and my goal this season isn’t only to win, but to make it past my previous performance so I am nervous as hell
Back to top Go down
Jake Long

Jake Long

PostSubject: Re: Confessional   Confessional - Page 4 EmptyWed 16 Mar - 18:56:55

Megara is talking to me like we’re besties and just no, but I have to be nice in case I’m in the final 2 and need her vote
Back to top Go down
Jake Long

Jake Long

PostSubject: Re: Confessional   Confessional - Page 4 EmptyWed 16 Mar - 19:37:30

I just know that I will be going on the block or they’ll nominate my allies to prevent me from playing. I hate this
Back to top Go down
Jake Long

Jake Long

PostSubject: Re: Confessional   Confessional - Page 4 EmptyWed 16 Mar - 20:13:17

Liberty’s reasoning makes no sense. Like why was I loyal to a person who couldn’t care less about me when my actions and words have matched.

Meanwhile Meg wanted her on the block, Derek F hasn’t done anything and won’t, and Lexi called her a nasty slut. Like these are the ones you’re loyal to?
Back to top Go down
Jake Long

Jake Long

PostSubject: Re: Confessional   Confessional - Page 4 EmptyWed 16 Mar - 22:56:04

Well I have broken the curse of 8th place in a solo season. I’m happy to reach the top 7, but now I really have to be careful how I tread moving forward. I just really want to win this game and be crowned on finale night, but I feel like I have a complete uphill battle ahead of me.

Thank god my parents didn’t raise no quitter
Back to top Go down
Jake Long

Jake Long

PostSubject: Re: Confessional   Confessional - Page 4 EmptyWed 16 Mar - 23:02:44

Confessional - Page 4 96e16e10
Back to top Go down
Jake Long

Jake Long

PostSubject: Re: Confessional   Confessional - Page 4 EmptyThu 17 Mar - 8:58:23

I vote to evict Peter
Back to top Go down
Jake Long

Jake Long

PostSubject: Re: Confessional   Confessional - Page 4 EmptyThu 17 Mar - 12:07:31

Well I just lost my number one ally. I hope Peter doesn’t hold a grudge on me for voting for him, but I knew he had the votes to stay and I just couldn’t bring myself to vote for Justin…. Again

Tonight’s HOH is really important because Molly, you in danger girl

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jake Long

Jake Long

PostSubject: Re: Confessional   Confessional - Page 4 EmptyThu 17 Mar - 20:47:29

I would say good job Derek F.... but that win was obviously handed to you and like that's how you want your win?
Back to top Go down
Jake Long

Jake Long

PostSubject: Re: Confessional   Confessional - Page 4 EmptyThu 17 Mar - 21:21:02

This will be my fifth time being nominated..... FIFTH

And hopefully I keep my track record going of being nominated and coming off the block. My fight ain't out in me yet
Back to top Go down
Jake Long

Jake Long

PostSubject: Re: Confessional   Confessional - Page 4 EmptyThu 17 Mar - 22:28:47

Well there goes my dreams of winning veto. Good move by meg, but like the cheeky follow ups is what will cost her the title
Back to top Go down
Jake Long

Jake Long

PostSubject: Re: Confessional   Confessional - Page 4 EmptyFri 18 Mar - 0:01:26

Well it looks like it’s the end of the rid for me. 2 people already confirmed they’re voting me out and I don’t blame them. I am a threat to win this with my track record of comp wins and how close I am with most of the jury. It’s just bittersweet, but at the end of the day I have enjoyed myself. I told myself I wasn’t going to cry this season, but I am tearing up a bit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessional   Confessional - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Confessional
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4