Big Brother Quarantine Season 11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 11

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Confessional

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jake Long

Jake Long

Confessional - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessional   Confessional - Page 3 EmptyWed 9 Mar - 1:08:22

I vote to evict Zuko

AND IM NOT EARLY THIS TIME I NEED HOH
Back to top Go down
Jake Long

Jake Long

PostSubject: Re: Confessional   Confessional - Page 3 EmptyWed 9 Mar - 13:46:06

So a lot of information came out last night. It sounds like Brandy has been playing us from the jump and tried to push me to go on the block. She’s now fallen down my trust rankings as well as Lexi. I’ve grown to like her a bit, but that doesn’t mean I trust her
Back to top Go down
Jake Long

Jake Long

PostSubject: Re: Confessional   Confessional - Page 3 EmptyWed 9 Mar - 19:15:03

Apparently my social game is not good according to Zuko, but I'm not sure about that because I'm in jury and he's back at the fire nation with his dad
Back to top Go down
Jake Long

Jake Long

PostSubject: Re: Confessional   Confessional - Page 3 EmptyWed 9 Mar - 22:53:41

I'm really glad Elliot won the HOH. I feel as if Brandy were to win, I'd be up on the block. That's why I'm happy I got the last point because it prevented her from competing in the tiebreaker. So while a tad unintentional, I'm glad I didn't give up.

Now we have to come up with a plan to get Brandy out, I'm not sure if the direct approach works or if we should backdoor her
Back to top Go down
Jake Long

Jake Long

PostSubject: Re: Confessional   Confessional - Page 3 EmptyFri 11 Mar - 1:45:30

I vote to evict Brandy

I’m so sorry that I have to do this, you made a lot of really good arguments in your case to stay, but at the end of the day long term I think this is my best move.
Back to top Go down
Jake Long

Jake Long

PostSubject: Re: Confessional   Confessional - Page 3 EmptyFri 11 Mar - 2:02:14

This vote has been crazy but some cracks are being exposed. I feel like I’m in a good middle position with people going after each other and no one going after me that I’m aware of. I dont want to be seen as a floater, but getting people to target each other is what I need to do to stay under the radar then so be it
Back to top Go down
Jake Long

Jake Long

PostSubject: Re: Confessional   Confessional - Page 3 EmptyFri 11 Mar - 12:32:36

How are these votes still so close? One wrong vote and someone is out of here
Back to top Go down
Jake Long

Jake Long

PostSubject: Re: Confessional   Confessional - Page 3 EmptyFri 11 Mar - 13:10:17

I’m trying to take this all one day at a time. I understand we have to think long term but I think things are changing daily so I’m not sure who I trust
Back to top Go down
Jake Long

Jake Long

PostSubject: Re: Confessional   Confessional - Page 3 EmptyFri 11 Mar - 16:08:06

I’m honestly getting a bit frustrated with Justin and Elliot. I keep mentioning to pool our money together to get a chance at a good wish because that’s the only way we will get anything to save us in desperate times but they don’t want to do that just yet and want to wait until the last second

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jake Long

Jake Long

PostSubject: Re: Confessional   Confessional - Page 3 EmptySat 12 Mar - 0:13:03

What the fuck do I do. Stephanie. And be an amazing buffer and shield for me.

On the other hand, I don’t think she will have the votes to stay, so do I try to vote to keep her, or stick with the numbers? I’m so confused, this was not the deal I made when I was told I’d be on the block
Back to top Go down
Jake Long

Jake Long

PostSubject: Re: Confessional   Confessional - Page 3 EmptySat 12 Mar - 2:21:35

I could be blowing my game up, but I am voting to evict Justin

I’m so sorry man. This was not the move I wanted to do, but after talking with people it just seemed like the numbers were not there to save you. I honestly had a pleasure talking and working with you, and I hope you don’t take this personally
Back to top Go down
Jake Long

Jake Long

PostSubject: Re: Confessional   Confessional - Page 3 EmptySat 12 Mar - 17:56:10

Thank god Liberty slashed my vote, because it’s given me the chance to throw my vote off and make it still seem like I voted to keep Justin. Had Liberty thought a bit, she could’ve slashed a vote that was for Justin to stay and seen where I voted. But I’m happy to have seemingly gotten away with it. Now I need to win HOH, it’s an even playing field
Back to top Go down
Jake Long

Jake Long

PostSubject: Re: Confessional   Confessional - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Mar - 3:26:23

That HOH…..whew damn I am so tired but I think I did pretty well, i may have gotten a handful wrong but the ones I got right I answered I think pretty fast, so fingers crossed that myself or my main allies win
Back to top Go down
Jake Long

Jake Long

PostSubject: Re: Confessional   Confessional - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Mar - 4:03:32

YES I AM SO EXCITED TO WIN MY SECOND HOH

I honestly came into this game thinking I would not win anything, and now I’ve been HOH twice, won a veto, and been taken off the block three times. I honestly think I have a good shot at winning this if I keep it up
Back to top Go down
Jake Long

Jake Long

PostSubject: Re: Confessional   Confessional - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Mar - 4:27:12

So my power may not have changed anything, but maybe it’ll put a smile on everyone’s face
Back to top Go down
Jake Long

Jake Long

PostSubject: Re: Confessional   Confessional - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Mar - 11:14:24

Okay so I won HOH but no one has come to me besides Justin, Elliot, and Peter about safety or what I plan on doing. Either they are scrambling or still asleep
Back to top Go down
Jake Long

Jake Long

PostSubject: Re: Confessional   Confessional - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Mar - 14:31:59

Okay nominations are due soon and I’m like, why is no one coming for safety?
Back to top Go down
Jake Long

Jake Long

PostSubject: Re: Confessional   Confessional - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Mar - 17:52:39

#MegExposedParty
Back to top Go down
Jake Long

Jake Long

PostSubject: Re: Confessional   Confessional - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Mar - 17:54:40

I haven’t been involved with the drama yet, but painting a target on my co-HOH is better than a target being painted on me
Back to top Go down
Jake Long

Jake Long

PostSubject: Re: Confessional   Confessional - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Mar - 18:11:44

Meg got caught and now she’s trying to scramble and save herself but guess what. You’ve been caught and using your co-HOH isn’t doing you any favors
Back to top Go down
Jake Long

Jake Long

PostSubject: Re: Confessional   Confessional - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Mar - 21:15:03

Welllll Justin wins veto which is amazing, but now we have to see who gets completely thrown under the bus by Meg.
Back to top Go down
Jake Long

Jake Long

PostSubject: Re: Confessional   Confessional - Page 3 EmptyMon 14 Mar - 11:11:54

Part of me feels bad that cersei may go because she’s not the person I wanted to leave this week, she’s a casualty of Meg’s game
Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

PostSubject: Re: Confessional   Confessional - Page 3 EmptyMon 14 Mar - 11:27:39

At least you got your wish
Back to top Go down
Jake Long

Jake Long

PostSubject: Re: Confessional   Confessional - Page 3 EmptyMon 14 Mar - 11:31:19

What wish?
Back to top Go down
Jake Long

Jake Long

PostSubject: Re: Confessional   Confessional - Page 3 EmptyMon 14 Mar - 15:13:51

I got bored so I posted an ominous meme in the kitchen. Let’s see people squirm for my enjoyment
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessional   Confessional - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Confessional
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next