Big Brother Quarantine Season 11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 11

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Night 2 Confessional

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Liberty Van Zandt

Liberty Van Zandt

Night 2 Confessional  Empty
PostSubject: Night 2 Confessional    Night 2 Confessional  EmptySat 26 Feb - 20:50:01

(Night 2)

What up hosts! So its very eventful so far- big ass twist 1st comp of the season but I'm loving it. Im honestly shocked that Stephanie volunteered.. With the twist being as though whoever becomes hoh first is safe until week 5 is good and all until its week 5 and your a huge target. Honestly I'm coming for her ass week 5 if I'm still here. Currently my allies who I trust the most so far are Cersei and Elliot. They both are cool as hell and our conversations flow pretty good. I messaged almost everyone on the cast and those two always get back to me quick and I can tell they want to talk more about game and strategy.

People I'm not messing with are Lexi Howard, Xander, and Belle. Lexi for the solid reason that I messaged her and she hasn't messaged me back, so like bye. Xander because he called out Poison Ivy in the chat for like no reason, sus for that. And Belle because I'm not really fucking with her energy. Sorry not sorry. Lexi I'm most annoyed with because bitch I love Euphoria. Don't do me like that.

Well I hope I'm doing good at being social and have people that like me and somewhat trust me so far, can't wait to see what happens with the HOH and who gets nommed and evicted. Hopefully not me!!

Peace Out Night 2 Confessional  270c

Pirate Ember likes this post

Back to top Go down

Night 2 Confessional
Page 1 of 1