Big Brother Quarantine Season 11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 11

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Night 1 Confessional

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Liberty Van Zandt

Liberty Van Zandt

Night 1 Confessional  Empty
PostSubject: Night 1 Confessional    Night 1 Confessional  EmptyFri 25 Feb - 21:41:40

(Night 1)
Hi I’m Liberty 😂 Being as this is my first ever forum game, I’m really fucking with it. I’m talking to a couple people, definetly need to reach out to more. I don’t know how to read the people I am talking to yet because we haven’t really started to talk any game really. I know it’s the first night but I want to message everyone and just see where there head is at but I feel like that would put a target on me for being to pushy😂 I’m really excited for the twists and comps, hopefully I win some. But I do not want to win the first HOH at all, that would put me in a place where all eyes would be on me and I don’t want that this early. I want to play a lowkey game where I have people and they come to me with shit because they trust me but I never trust anyone fully. Well that’s it for tonight, I feel like I’m writing a book,

Peace Out ✌🏽

Arisa Cox, Pedro and Pirate Ember like this post

Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

Night 1 Confessional  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night 1 Confessional    Night 1 Confessional  EmptyFri 25 Feb - 21:59:32

A-

Back to top Go down

Night 1 Confessional
Page 1 of 1