Big Brother Quarantine Season 11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 11

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Night 7 Confessional

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Liberty Van Zandt

Liberty Van Zandt

Night 7 Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Night 7 Confessional   Night 7 Confessional EmptyThu 3 Mar - 21:57:09

(Night 7)

So I haven't done one of these in a while- currently Mike is hoh.. if we all remember from a couple nights ago we aren't that close. Ive been trying to talk to him more but he's so god damn dry.. like I feel like I'm scared to talk actual game with him because then he'll expose me. Cersei is saying how she is trying to get a gc together of me her mike and plankton which is cute but like I don't know plankton and mike that well.

The Bad Betch alliance I feel like isn't so reliable and I don't trust Poison that much, we don't talk and also Brandy honestly. I feel like with Brandy I never know what to say to her even though she is always so sweet but like idk what to say. Stephanie is my bitch still but I'm worried about her come week 5 when she's nominated- low key want to get her ass out then because why tf not but also I feel like I need her to stay for numbers and plus she's cool with Elliot.

Elliot is my number 1- like final 2 type deal and no one ever brings him up to me at all which is nice because I don't think anyone knows we are working together. Stephanie did bring up an alliance between the 3 of us which I honestly think is very cute and could potentially be very strong. Stephanie I know is cool with a lot of people and I know so it Elliot which makes me always find shit out.

Zuko i want to try and work with him but he reminds me of a little puppy that I just want to drag around with me but I feel like later down the line he won't be good for my game (maybe as a potential target before me?) idk. Justin is whatever and so is Jake, it was cool that Jake didn't nom me..

Mulan i havent talked to since she was nommed which I feel like its fake but I'm also not going to reach out to her either because I don't care to talk to her lmao.

Well hopefully Mike and I are cool enough for him not to put me up this week and if someone gets off the block whoever he noms I won't be the replacement..

Peace Out Night 7 Confessional 270c

Pedro and Pirate Ember like this post

Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

PostSubject: Re: Night 7 Confessional   Night 7 Confessional EmptyThu 3 Mar - 21:58:31

B+
Back to top Go down
Liberty Van Zandt

Liberty Van Zandt

PostSubject: Re: Night 7 Confessional   Night 7 Confessional EmptyThu 3 Mar - 22:04:13

what am I getting graded on lmaoo

Pedro likes this post

Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

PostSubject: Re: Night 7 Confessional   Night 7 Confessional EmptyThu 3 Mar - 22:04:54

Ah the sass brings it to an A-
Back to top Go down
Liberty Van Zandt

Liberty Van Zandt

PostSubject: Re: Night 7 Confessional   Night 7 Confessional EmptyThu 3 Mar - 22:07:04

I think I deserve an A+

also add on to my confessional- just saw that Justin gets a disadvantage so fucking lets go baby get his ass tf outta here

alright peace out

Pedro likes this post

Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

PostSubject: Re: Night 7 Confessional   Night 7 Confessional EmptyThu 3 Mar - 22:15:05

A+

Now we talkin!
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Night 7 Confessional   Night 7 Confessional EmptyFri 4 Mar - 20:34:58

So close Sad
Back to top Go down
https://bbq11.forumotion.com
Liberty Van Zandt

Liberty Van Zandt

PostSubject: Re: Night 7 Confessional   Night 7 Confessional EmptyFri 4 Mar - 20:48:16

I could cry Arisa
Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

PostSubject: Re: Night 7 Confessional   Night 7 Confessional EmptyFri 4 Mar - 20:48:52

You were doing so amazing
Back to top Go down
Liberty Van Zandt

Liberty Van Zandt

PostSubject: Re: Night 7 Confessional   Night 7 Confessional EmptyFri 4 Mar - 20:53:50

And I’m safe bitches

Pedro likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night 7 Confessional   Night 7 Confessional Empty

Back to top Go down

Night 7 Confessional
Page 1 of 1