Big Brother Quarantine Season 11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 11

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #10 - Justin Russo VS Stephanie Beatriz

Go down 
+8
Elliot Page
Megara
Jake Long
Lexi Howard
Poison Ivy
Liberty Van Zandt
Stephanie Beatriz
Arisa Cox
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

Eviction Ceremony #10 - Justin Russo VS Stephanie Beatriz - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Justin Russo VS Stephanie Beatriz   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Justin Russo VS Stephanie Beatriz - Page 3 EmptySat 12 Mar - 1:06:39

Jennifer Check, LiAngelo, Heihei, Lexi Howard and Justin Russo like this post

Back to top Go down
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Justin Russo VS Stephanie Beatriz   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Justin Russo VS Stephanie Beatriz - Page 3 EmptySat 12 Mar - 1:07:15

i been telling cersei that i think ur playing an amazing game for a couple weeks now lmfao. not even in a bad "we need to target him" way. in a regular "hes just that good" way. ur overselling me and underselling urself

and ive nominated 9/21 people in this house and im not afraid to work as a weapon in every single way. ur a friend to all, which means ur a friend to none. ur so overaligned its insane, ive nominated half of the people still standing here
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Justin Russo VS Stephanie Beatriz   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Justin Russo VS Stephanie Beatriz - Page 3 EmptySat 12 Mar - 1:08:52

GO AHEAD JUSTIN. WHAT 2 PEOPLE ARE U NOMINATING IF U WIN THE NEXT HOH.... THATS ASSUMING U DONT THROW IT CUZ U KNOW UR OVERALIGNED. WHATS THE OTHER NAME JUSTIN

Brandy Harrington and Baby Plankton like this post

Back to top Go down
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Justin Russo VS Stephanie Beatriz   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Justin Russo VS Stephanie Beatriz - Page 3 EmptySat 12 Mar - 1:11:55

AND SUDDENLY HES ALL QUIET?

Baby Plankton likes this post

Back to top Go down
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Justin Russo VS Stephanie Beatriz   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Justin Russo VS Stephanie Beatriz - Page 3 EmptySat 12 Mar - 1:12:52

this is the mark of someone who KNOWS they're DEEPLY entrenched with the entire fucking house. am i? NO! I GOT BACKDOORED BY SOMEONE I CONSIDERED TO BE ONE OF MY CLOSEST ALLIES!!

LETS NOT FORGET I USED THE VETO ON LIBERTY AND THEN EVICTED THE PERSON WHO NOMINATED HER
Back to top Go down
Justin Russo

Justin Russo

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Justin Russo VS Stephanie Beatriz   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Justin Russo VS Stephanie Beatriz - Page 3 EmptySat 12 Mar - 1:13:39

You’ve nominated all those people yet you’ve still scraped by this long without being touched, yeah I haven’t and still got nominated. Hell if what Liberty said was true you weren’t even her target this week until she got last second information that changed her mind.

Also I know there are people that have expressed wanting me evicted within the last few hours and considering I even got nominated in the first place I wouldn’t consider myself a friend to all
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Justin Russo VS Stephanie Beatriz   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Justin Russo VS Stephanie Beatriz - Page 3 EmptySat 12 Mar - 1:14:43

why do u think im on the block next to u? cuz ur a target?

UR SO ENTRENCHED IN THE HOUSE DYNAMICS THAT EVERYONE LIKES U AND WANTS TO KEEP U. LIBERTY KNEW SHE HAD THE VOTES TO GET ME OUT NEXT TO U
Back to top Go down
Justin Russo

Justin Russo

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Justin Russo VS Stephanie Beatriz   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Justin Russo VS Stephanie Beatriz - Page 3 EmptySat 12 Mar - 1:16:52

Also if you wanna know so bad if I win I’m putting up the people that have been spending the last few hours campaigning to get me outta of here
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Justin Russo VS Stephanie Beatriz   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Justin Russo VS Stephanie Beatriz - Page 3 EmptySat 12 Mar - 1:18:54

Justin Russo wrote:
Also if you wanna know so bad if I win I’m putting up the people that have been spending the last few hours campaigning to get me outta of here

say. their. names.

Baby Plankton likes this post

Back to top Go down
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Justin Russo VS Stephanie Beatriz   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Justin Russo VS Stephanie Beatriz - Page 3 EmptySat 12 Mar - 1:19:57

Ur only nominated right now because YOU nominated LIBERTY first and that was like A TRILLION YEARS AGO!
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Justin Russo VS Stephanie Beatriz   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Justin Russo VS Stephanie Beatriz - Page 3 EmptySat 12 Mar - 1:28:05

Stephanie Beatriz wrote:
Justin Russo wrote:

say. their. names.

I'm sorry but the say. their. names. sent me

Stephanie Beatriz and Brandy Harrington like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbq11.forumotion.com
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Justin Russo VS Stephanie Beatriz   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Justin Russo VS Stephanie Beatriz - Page 3 EmptySat 12 Mar - 1:28:45

I am also very high I took 2 advils

Peter Parker, Heihei and Eeyore like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbq11.forumotion.com
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Justin Russo VS Stephanie Beatriz   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Justin Russo VS Stephanie Beatriz - Page 3 EmptySat 12 Mar - 1:29:45

Arisa Cox wrote:
Stephanie Beatriz wrote:
Justin Russo wrote:

say. their. names.

I'm sorry but the say. their. names. sent me

his lack of a response sent me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE ARE THE NAMES JUSTIN

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Justin Russo

Justin Russo

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Justin Russo VS Stephanie Beatriz   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Justin Russo VS Stephanie Beatriz - Page 3 EmptySat 12 Mar - 1:33:00

Chill It’s 1 in the morning and I’m tryna cook my dinner. But if you wanna know so bad I’ve heard Ivy’s being working to send me home from a few people so
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Justin Russo VS Stephanie Beatriz   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Justin Russo VS Stephanie Beatriz - Page 3 EmptySat 12 Mar - 1:38:53

ok so ivy is name #1 now for name #2
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Justin Russo VS Stephanie Beatriz   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Justin Russo VS Stephanie Beatriz - Page 3 EmptySat 12 Mar - 1:39:06

spit it out now
Back to top Go down
Justin Russo

Justin Russo

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Justin Russo VS Stephanie Beatriz   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Justin Russo VS Stephanie Beatriz - Page 3 EmptySat 12 Mar - 1:40:53

That and the person who nominated me would be the ones up if I won. Can I go eat now or do you wanna drag this out all night
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Justin Russo VS Stephanie Beatriz   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Justin Russo VS Stephanie Beatriz - Page 3 EmptySat 12 Mar - 1:41:20

girl u can eat if u wanna eat u dont have to pay attention to the crazy lady
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Justin Russo VS Stephanie Beatriz   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Justin Russo VS Stephanie Beatriz - Page 3 EmptySat 12 Mar - 1:42:59

Justin Russo wrote:
That and the person who nominated me would be the ones up if I won. Can I go eat now or do you wanna drag this out all night

lmao
Back to top Go down
Justin Russo

Justin Russo

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Justin Russo VS Stephanie Beatriz   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Justin Russo VS Stephanie Beatriz - Page 3 EmptySat 12 Mar - 1:43:28

I mean what am I supposed to do just let you ramble on about me in here without saying nothing? 😂

But anyways. I’m out for the night, weather I stay or I had fun playing with you Steph
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Justin Russo VS Stephanie Beatriz   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Justin Russo VS Stephanie Beatriz - Page 3 EmptySat 12 Mar - 1:44:59

am im gonna continue to do so iktr!

and u too <3 honestly its weird being on the block next to u

and for the record this is exactly how i thought id get evicted
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Justin Russo VS Stephanie Beatriz   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Justin Russo VS Stephanie Beatriz - Page 3 EmptySat 12 Mar - 1:45:16

i knew some dumb ho who i considered to be one of my top allies would backdoor me

Heihei likes this post

Back to top Go down
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Justin Russo VS Stephanie Beatriz   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Justin Russo VS Stephanie Beatriz - Page 3 EmptySat 12 Mar - 12:26:41

yawns can we get on w this i already know im leavin
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Justin Russo VS Stephanie Beatriz   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Justin Russo VS Stephanie Beatriz - Page 3 EmptySat 12 Mar - 12:27:04

Yall mad lucky my $800 power landed on a fuckin triple vote and not an hoh takeover or dpov lmfao
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Justin Russo VS Stephanie Beatriz   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Justin Russo VS Stephanie Beatriz - Page 3 EmptySat 12 Mar - 12:28:09

8 strokes of luck in a row and like 3 powers/twists but thats what it took to get me out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Justin Russo VS Stephanie Beatriz   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Justin Russo VS Stephanie Beatriz - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eviction Ceremony #10 - Justin Russo VS Stephanie Beatriz
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next