Big Brother Quarantine Season 11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 11

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Random Thoughts Nine-Nine

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

Random Thoughts Nine-Nine Empty
PostSubject: Random Thoughts Nine-Nine   Random Thoughts Nine-Nine EmptyFri 25 Feb - 19:58:07

This is where I will post random thoughts as they happen.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Nine-Nine   Random Thoughts Nine-Nine EmptyFri 25 Feb - 20:00:22

I like Heihei. But I think everyone does because that mf already getting around. Same for Elliot, Justin, and the person who messaged me first but I forgor her name
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Nine-Nine   Random Thoughts Nine-Nine EmptyFri 25 Feb - 20:00:42

Also in my pretending to be Kass era
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Nine-Nine   Random Thoughts Nine-Nine EmptySat 26 Feb - 19:19:33

i think i have sheep
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Nine-Nine   Random Thoughts Nine-Nine EmptySat 26 Feb - 19:19:43

why are people voting for me WHAT
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Nine-Nine   Random Thoughts Nine-Nine EmptySat 26 Feb - 19:20:11

girlies its gonna be ROUGH for me on these streets. i am INCAPABLE of NOT being a main character in these games LMFAOOO
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Nine-Nine   Random Thoughts Nine-Nine EmptySat 26 Feb - 22:26:47

i would die for elliot page
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Nine-Nine   Random Thoughts Nine-Nine EmptySat 26 Feb - 22:27:08

heihei has dropped off the face of the earth for whatever reason
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Nine-Nine   Random Thoughts Nine-Nine EmptySat 26 Feb - 22:27:28

Ivy is getting drunk so I expected her leave
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Nine-Nine   Random Thoughts Nine-Nine EmptySat 26 Feb - 22:29:40

It’s looking like I might win this HoH pretty uncontestedly! Bye-bye inactives and HELLO SAFETY! I realize I *strategically speaking* should nominate the biggest threats like Elliot, Serci, Heihei, and Justin… But I wont. I vowed to come in here and get rid of the inactives and that’s just what I’m going to do. I want to play against people who are PLAYING the game, I want to win because I’m the best of the best, not because I’m Paul coming back to school some newbies.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Nine-Nine   Random Thoughts Nine-Nine EmptySun 27 Feb - 0:47:56

Thea in my dms oh lord ima ghost her until noms
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Nine-Nine   Random Thoughts Nine-Nine EmptySun 27 Feb - 12:46:06

Just became elected queen of BBQ11 my rise to power and my subsequent villainization period will now begin… once i finish getting rid of the Xanny and Olaf
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Nine-Nine   Random Thoughts Nine-Nine EmptySun 27 Feb - 13:26:14

Who the fuck is jack black
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Nine-Nine   Random Thoughts Nine-Nine EmptyMon 28 Feb - 0:15:11

lol im doing bad gameplay for the sake of building a ~character~ and it may or may not pay off. not sure which. but its a different playstyle that i tried telling myself im gonna be so im sticking to it. usually i would just have thrown 100% and not even sent in responses with the inventors or inventions that make sense, picked up my participation dollars, and made tiana my renom, but i had to commit to building my persona. i dont know how its going to develop in the future but as of right now i think im high on a lot of people and i hope they dont realize how threatening i am even though i am extremely threatening in every single way already.

i already know the tone of the game is being set up to where im either prejury from when i get deposed or im late jury/final 2
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Nine-Nine   Random Thoughts Nine-Nine EmptyMon 28 Feb - 1:06:07

hmmm.

Justin Russo on hidden.

Inch arresting I might have to cat a log that for later...
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Nine-Nine   Random Thoughts Nine-Nine EmptyMon 28 Feb - 19:46:12

Not my second best ally coming through like a real one? OK JUSTIN OK!!!!!!!!!

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Nine-Nine   Random Thoughts Nine-Nine EmptyTue 1 Mar - 1:18:32

Cersei and I are playing the exact same game except she's done it with less comp wins and no auto nom twist i hate it here
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Nine-Nine   Random Thoughts Nine-Nine EmptyTue 1 Mar - 1:19:14

Everyone just choosing Tiana to go lol ok

also is justin stupid because why would he want liberty to stay after he nominated her lol u should want liberty to go over the inactives. this country.

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Nine-Nine   Random Thoughts Nine-Nine EmptyTue 1 Mar - 2:06:26

Justin Russo be turning his hidden on/off... Inch resting. He knows when to be seen and when not to be seen, but I think he forgot to turn it off today cuzzzz I'm seeing my mans online rn lol 2am bro wyd
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Nine-Nine   Random Thoughts Nine-Nine EmptyTue 1 Mar - 13:26:04

oh my god can everyone stop fucking talking in gusteaus kitchen its all nonsense and dribble. ineffectual dumbshows and noise. splitting the ears of the groundlings. fr.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Nine-Nine   Random Thoughts Nine-Nine EmptyTue 1 Mar - 16:32:04

I AM THE VERY FIRST PERSON WHO HAS BECOME WORTHY!!!!!!!!

I think. Only person who could beat me is Heihei and Justin but I think I outrank them in posting maybe?

EITHER WAY I'M WORTHY!!!!!!!!!!I CAN BUY POWERS NOWWWWWWWWW
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Nine-Nine   Random Thoughts Nine-Nine EmptyTue 1 Mar - 16:59:17

I think I can scrape out getting $500 before Week 5. I can probably get to 400 just on my own from participating in comps, doing lists, DR's, voting on time, etc... Hopefully a close ally of mine gets sniped and on their way out and decides to be generous to me. Hopefully someone snags like Megara or Liberty and they decide I'M the oomf their want to succeed most.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Nine-Nine   Random Thoughts Nine-Nine EmptyTue 1 Mar - 17:10:30

I currently own $100, I need $500

I can only get $90-105 (depending on if I get picked for certain comps/eligible/etc)

So I overestimated a LOT
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Nine-Nine   Random Thoughts Nine-Nine EmptyWed 2 Mar - 16:37:28

Stephanie Beatriz wrote:
olaf om swinging from FUCKING VINES right now because apparently people wanna keep mulan LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO THE VETO AINT EVEN HAPPEN BUT IM GONNA HELP HER ASS WIN IT

on the other hand it might be best if mulan DOESNT win veto, i scam her for her money on her way out,

wait nvm that doesnt fix the i need lexi GONE problem hmmm
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Nine-Nine   Random Thoughts Nine-Nine EmptyThu 3 Mar - 12:57:05

I got some oomfs to beat up in this cast fr
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Nine-Nine   Random Thoughts Nine-Nine Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next