Big Brother Quarantine Season 11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 11

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Thoughts on Character Choices

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blossom

Blossom

Thoughts on Character Choices Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts on Character Choices   Thoughts on Character Choices EmptyThu 3 Mar - 21:06:35

Thoughts on Character Choices Surprise-bitch

I haven't really seen anything that's happened this season aside from Stephanie winning HOH, but here are my thoughts on the character choices this season:

Baby Plankton - Not really a huge SBSP fan, but this is a cute choice!

Belle - There are better Princess options, but this is pretty solid.  She's on the background of the forum as well, so werk!

Brandy Harrington -
Thoughts on Character Choices 200_d.gif?cid=e826c9fcihpqvtp4x78cof5f7qf8vitdizp2yiuzw6tt0mmv&rid=200_d

Cersei Lannister - not the queen of incest lmao idk much about GoT to have an opinion, but
Thoughts on Character Choices 200w_d.gif?cid=e826c9fcr80lj8ionv9mvt7omnq5s6hz0arvvjuaibieoe9b&rid=200w_d

Elliot Page - trans icon, you know i gotta root for this king! let's hope he does waaaay better than Jules though  Thoughts on Character Choices 1f602

Heihei - whowho? just looked and i guess he's a Moana character. i've never seen it so i'm not familiar.

Jake Long - i'm digging this choice, surprisingly lol i hope they do well!

Justin Russo - Alex & Max supremacy >> (omg, playing as Harper would be fucking iconic!!!) all I remember from watching Justin on Wizards is seeing his bulge allll the time lmfao (i also feel like i know who this is, but could be totally off)

Lexi Howard - omg i have to stan!! love her on the show and i can see them making it deep into this game if they play their cards right!

Liberty Van Zandt - mixed feelings about this one. on one hand, at least they picked an og degrassi character, but there are far better choices from degrassi imo lol

Mike Wazowski - solid choice ig, but as a player I feel like i'd stray away from them.

Megara - love this choice and i hope she eats down!!

Mulan - i almost applied as Mulan for one of the last forum games I played, but I hope this one makes it farrrrr. represent for the asian sistas!!!

Olaf - i've never seen Frozen, so i'll pass.

Peter Parker -  i still have yet to see the latest Spiderman movie, but i can see this person making it deep in the game.

Poison Ivy - love this choice! i have a feeling i may know who this person is, and if i'm right, i hope they do well!! Poison Ivy is that bitch!

Stephanie Beatriz - not familiar with this character, but i feel like she ate her HOH week up! i think she's going to do well (wasn't it a social hoh?) and make it deep in this game. rooting for her!!

Thea Queen -
Thoughts on Character Choices 200.gif?cid=89ab776dwrhy46jvapb82gh5n8nwla4bcf0qclxu8swqvy3g&rid=200

Tiana - see, iconic Princess choice! i hope they do well, but i fear there's only room for 1 princess so one of them i can see doing well and the other not so much (watch them both flop lmao)

Xander Hastings - really, girl? after getting ZERO votes, you thought it was a good idea to play as Xander?
Thoughts on Character Choices Survivor

Zuko - idk much about Avatar. if it's a straight man, down with them!! lmao

Pedro and Brandy Harrington like this post

Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Character Choices   Thoughts on Character Choices EmptyThu 3 Mar - 21:13:23

Great blog! How nice of you to stop by!

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Pirate Ember

Pirate Ember

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Character Choices   Thoughts on Character Choices EmptyThu 3 Mar - 21:17:16

That Gretchen Wieners gif always gets me Thoughts on Character Choices 1f602

Brandy Harrington and Blossom like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Character Choices   Thoughts on Character Choices Empty

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on Character Choices
Page 1 of 1