Big Brother Quarantine Season 11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 11

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Rambled Thoughts

Go down 
+2
Arisa Cox
Blossom
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blossom

Blossom

Rambled Thoughts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rambled Thoughts   Rambled Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyWed 16 Mar - 9:59:34

Eeyore wrote:
I think the Lexi/Meg/Liberty side is prioritizing her at this point though! I am not sure what would happen if she were to be up next to one of them though

I do think that she would stay if she were a final nom against Lexi/Liberty/Meg. I don’t see the Jake/Justin/Peter/Ivy side voting out Cersei over any of the other girls bc they’ve all done a lot more than she has against them. But I do think she’s going to have to make some move soon or have a perfect end game if she wants to win the game unless every person has an idea of what she’s really been doing, which I doubt.

Pedro likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Rambled Thoughts   Rambled Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyThu 17 Mar - 14:46:15

Liberty taking out Stephanie, then Justin?

Rambled Thoughts - Page 2 200.gif?cid=89ab776dgooabitu6c0fz7qxmvkzs8mn4fd161mqavl984xk&rid=200

She took out 2 ppl who I think could have very well won this game. I hope my good sis is able to win comps in case she is retaliated on bc whew her HOH reigns have been ITTTTT henny!!!

Liberty Van Zandt likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Rambled Thoughts   Rambled Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 Mar - 16:30:43

Blossom wrote:
Liberty taking out Stephanie, then Justin?

Rambled Thoughts - Page 2 200.gif?cid=89ab776dgooabitu6c0fz7qxmvkzs8mn4fd161mqavl984xk&rid=200

She took out 2 ppl who I think could have very well won this game. I hope my good sis is able to win comps in case she is retaliated on bc whew her HOH reigns have been ITTTTT henny!!!

NOT LIBERTY UP 😭 i really hope she makes it past this eviction, I’ve been stanning her so hard bc she’s giving bestie **** vibes. I fear Peter Parker’s useless ass will end up staying for the simple fact that…well he has less of a chance winning this game than I do and my ass ain’t even playing fjdjsjsk

Here’s to hoping Miss Liberty stays.

Rambled Thoughts - Page 2 7f7e7210

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Rambled Thoughts   Rambled Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 Mar - 16:42:38

Current most to least fav:

1. Liberty
2. Lexi
3. Cersei
4. Megara
5. Peter

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Rambled Thoughts   Rambled Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyWed 23 Mar - 12:03:56

Rambled Thoughts - Page 2 200.gif?cid=89ab776d2vx94cju83r2pf9puzbiz104n81aryrrwq1hkvue&rid=200

i am kinda shocked that Peter was evicted (yasss Liberty). are the girls just really that tight? or do both Lexi and Megara see Cersei as the biggest threat and would rather get to 3 with Liberty? if that’s the case, then all that has to happen is Cersei losing the F4 veto and she’s done. i could see this being the case bc if Lexi/Megara didn’t see Cersei as a threat, then Liberty would have gone? I was thinking it would be 1-1 with Lexi evicting Peter and Megara evicting Liberty with Cersei evicting Liberty, but with how the votes fell, I feel like they see Cersei as the biggest threat since she played the middle the longest and probably has better relationships with the jurors. It just doesn’t make sense if this wasn’t the case bc idc how tight those girls are, it’s the last stretch of the game & keeping someone who can win over someone like Peter at this stage is a dumb move if they don’t have plans on getting through 4 with Liberty.
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Rambled Thoughts   Rambled Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyWed 23 Mar - 12:07:01

Liberty was one of Baby Plankton’s favorite allies, eh? That makes me believe even more that Liberty is my boo ****. I think she mentioned she has a German shepherd once so it lines up 👀

Pirate Ember and Eeyore like this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Rambled Thoughts   Rambled Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyWed 23 Mar - 22:11:16

LIBERTY STANS RISE

Rambled Thoughts - Page 2 200.gif?cid=89ab776dg3156jtdrup1f3islwpmt6aoizttzghwlbsqh2oo&rid=200

Rambled Thoughts - Page 2 200.gif?cid=89ab776dvhvlgp8qaz0hhkwgqxbtmhjt7z65nhanjo9bwjfc&rid=200

FINAL THREE BABYYYYY

Rambled Thoughts - Page 2 200.gif?cid=89ab776dibw8dcq0oajk1wwe8og8bptqeh0ctfkcyinkvh11&rid=200
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Rambled Thoughts   Rambled Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Mar - 11:23:10

Yeah, it’s something about Cersei and Megara that I’m not feeling these last few weeks. Something about them that I just can’t put my finger on, but they are irritating af. I stg if Cersei is ***** and she wins, I’m going to actually barf. I’d rather see Megara who I believe to be ***** win over Cersei bc whew. Fuck ***** and that’s on mf period!

Rambled Thoughts - Page 2 98b1fd10

And if Cersei isn’t ***** then nvm lmao

But I’m sad to see Lexi go if she goes. Liberty better win this whole thing pls lord. I fear if she doesn’t win this last HOH, she’s getting third either way ugh 😭

Last edited by Blossom on Thu 24 Mar - 15:26:56; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Rambled Thoughts   Rambled Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Mar - 13:18:38

Omg??? Is what Lexi bringing up valid??? If so, not Cersei giving Marceline 🤣🤣🤣

Pedro and Eeyore like this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Rambled Thoughts   Rambled Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Mar - 13:22:33

Blossom wrote:
Omg??? Is what Lexi bringing up valid??? If so, not Cersei giving Marceline 🤣🤣🤣

wait holy shit???? she actually did vote late???

Rambled Thoughts - Page 2 200.gif?cid=89ab776dmpwhp8aenzd6o2z5negglgydhoo0l52eybri3gmq&rid=200
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Rambled Thoughts   Rambled Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Mar - 14:46:30

I don't wanna be that girl, but you know I have no problem being that girl.

Y'all didn't take Marceline's vote because it was late so y'all shouldn't take Cersei's vote because it was late. There's really no debate about it because she was late. A typo is irrelevant because it's always been a 12 our voting deadline. If y'all take Cersei's vote, that's literally so fucking annoying because of what happened to Wendy.

Buuutttt EYEM not a host ig, so what I say does not matter.

Rambled Thoughts - Page 2 Fuck-my-drag-right

Pedro likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Rambled Thoughts   Rambled Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Mar - 15:37:11

all this drama whew, not the girls fighting.

i feel like either way it goes, like a typo was made and it's common knowledge that it's a 12 hours deadline. like i understand and get every point of view and the rationale. i think just with me having been on the receiving end of something like this, it makes me feel some type of way lmfao

but i hope you don't beat yourself up for this, Kathy!! *hugs*

Arisa Cox and Pedro like this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Rambled Thoughts   Rambled Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Mar - 15:40:26

girl, imagine if all this shit happened and Liberty STILL evicts Lexi

Rambled Thoughts - Page 2 Hbo-insecure

Arisa Cox and Pedro like this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Rambled Thoughts   Rambled Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Mar - 20:12:26

Ummmm, Lexi is weird as fuck lmao don’t come for my bitch like that unless you want problems HEAUX! stupid CUNT.
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Rambled Thoughts   Rambled Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Mar - 20:12:58

Rambled Thoughts - Page 2 200.gif?cid=89ab776dhoi5yui0cqnr2yvxuvt8st8vrm90xghsfc0nszgv&rid=200
Back to top Go down
Eeyore

Eeyore

PostSubject: Re: Rambled Thoughts   Rambled Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 Mar - 9:16:44

Blossom wrote:
I don't wanna be that girl, but you know I have no problem being that girl.

Y'all didn't take Marceline's vote because it was late so y'all shouldn't take Cersei's vote because it was late. There's really no debate about it because she was late. A typo is irrelevant because it's always been a 12 our voting deadline. If y'all take Cersei's vote, that's literally so fucking annoying because of what happened to Wendy.

Buuutttt EYEM not a host ig, so what I say does not matter.

Rambled Thoughts - Page 2 Fuck-my-drag-right

It’s not really the same imo considering the written deadline said pm which is confusing for the voter but I get your point about the 12 hour thing. The hosts did what they thought was most fair in the end anyway so I’ll respect it but what an unfortunate controversy rip. It’s okay tho hosts yall doin a great job <3

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Rambled Thoughts   Rambled Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 Mar - 23:01:06

I am soooo happy for my girl Liberty!!! but i am honestly pretty shocked that she took Cersei to the final 2? I'm not entirely sure if that was the best decision, but I guess we shall find out? I thought Megara was the better option because I feel like there's no way she would win???? Whereas Cersei would have a better case against Liberty compared to Megara?

I just really hope she can pull this out!!!

Rambled Thoughts - Page 2 Giphy

Eeyore likes this post

Back to top Go down
Eeyore

Eeyore

PostSubject: Re: Rambled Thoughts   Rambled Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 Mar - 23:03:04

Right I thought the jury hated Meg

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Rambled Thoughts   Rambled Thoughts - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Mar - 15:59:49

I'm forever rooting for my bitch Liberty!! No matter what happens, she ate this game the fuck up and I am both so happy and proud of her! From coming in *th place in the game we played to potentially winning her very first forum game! She really fucking did that!!

Pedro and Liberty Van Zandt like this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Rambled Thoughts   Rambled Thoughts - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Mar - 19:34:54

SHE FUCKING DID IT OMFG!!!

Rambled Thoughts - Page 2 200.gif?cid=89ab776dc9map8t40j9cgculwx9pmmi592ccm3yqfrdpgz5r&rid=200

Pedro and Liberty Van Zandt like this post

Back to top Go down
Liberty Van Zandt

Liberty Van Zandt

PostSubject: Re: Rambled Thoughts   Rambled Thoughts - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Mar - 23:09:41

TJ OMG I LOVE YOU WITH MY WHOLE HEART!! U rooted for me the whole time omg I love you😭

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: Rambled Thoughts   Rambled Thoughts - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Mar - 23:47:23

Blossom wrote:
Ummmm, Lexi is weird as fuck lmao don’t come for my bitch like that unless you want problems HEAUX! stupid CUNT.

HELP who did I come for 😭😭😭
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Rambled Thoughts   Rambled Thoughts - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Mar - 23:53:22

Lexi Howard wrote:
Blossom wrote:

HELP who did I come for 😭😭😭

it could’ve been anyone you came for and I wouldn’t have cared, but when you went off on Liberty, I lost it 😂😂 otherwise, i was a huge fan of you! I love you
Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: Rambled Thoughts   Rambled Thoughts - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Mar - 23:57:06

yeah i might have anger issues but everyone knows that now 😟😟😟!

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rambled Thoughts   Rambled Thoughts - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rambled Thoughts
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine Season 11 :: Viewing Area :: Blossom’s Blog-
Jump to: