Big Brother Quarantine Season 11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 11

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Welcome to BBQ11!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mulan

Mulan

Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 4 EmptyThu 3 Mar - 0:31:55

I think I need to skip doing notes today and activly shut my laptop. It is not healthy for me to be on here with Lexi on the block and naming all these up in the air votes who I have leeway with. I told myself to start laying low again. I know it's Lexi but I need to let it go
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 4 EmptyThu 3 Mar - 0:33:10

She's gonna have to campaign for herself. If ppl come ask me where I'm voting I'll put a good word in for her but other than that I can't start really going hard for her. With her gone the only ppl I truly feel loyalty to are Elliot, Stephanie, Zuko now. The Lunching and Princesses thing are both over because NONE of the other people put in any effort to maintain the alliance.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 4 EmptyThu 3 Mar - 0:54:16

I’m just so glad it’s not you up there lol, I would have hated it if you went out

peter this is highkey giving fake
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 4 EmptyThu 3 Mar - 0:54:33

it's impossible to read tone online but that's just how that sounds. idk
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 4 EmptyThu 3 Mar - 11:29:45

Just finished my notes. Meg made me feel better with her response, I can be pretty reactive.

Round 6
Jake FINAL 50
Mulan FINAL 67
Lexi LATE, 78
Peter N/A
Cersei N/A
Mike LATE, 76

Jake must have answered 101 or 81
Mulan must have answered 78 or 104
Lexi must have answered 79 or less, 103 or more

Just a peek at what. kind of thing I'm doing for individual comps. These are the only comps where I've taken that level of notes:
Tikki Bah Bah - https://docs.google.com/document/d/16_d8h6h6eONxHxnMiFvjAkB1lX4Jv3DZEqoCxkZJhHg/edit?usp=sharing
Jumba's Most Wanted -
https://docs.google.com/document/d/182ibREB38cY90CNSNq9CIKkM12z1myeABpgztZIL5Zg/edit?usp=sharing

My next step is to make a document of searchable lyrics for all Rise+Shine songs.

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 4 EmptyThu 3 Mar - 12:22:11

Trying to keep my post count high while I lay low bc if there’s crazy ppl in here like Calvin or Courtney, there’s a chance ppl are getting close to that 2000 post line

Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 4 EmptyThu 3 Mar - 14:10:19

Damn. Lexi is GOOD. I thought for sure she was leaving and i didn't even really try to help her stay. impressive stuff
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 4 EmptyThu 3 Mar - 15:08:46

It isn't weird for me to be in all of these all-women alliances right? 💀 My philosophy in this game was going to be to not say no to any alliances but I don't want to be using smth I shouldn't to my advantage.

Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 4 EmptyThu 3 Mar - 15:15:19

I mean, the ppl I'm least close to happen to be Mike, Plankton, Justin, Jake, Heihei. That isn't intentional. I'd consider Liberty, Ivy, Lexi, or Cersei as pawns at this point. I think I need to win an HoH soon because of the villains twist but if it weren't for that I'd 1000% be throwing this round.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 4 EmptyThu 3 Mar - 15:19:57

Oh you're absolutely joking. Did they just make an all-women alliance with all of them? The whole point of these interlocking alliances is that it prioritizes me. If we're all in the same damn alliance the whole fucking thing flops

Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 4 EmptyThu 3 Mar - 15:20:35

Why the hell did we need that? Stupid people. Stupid players
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 4 EmptyThu 3 Mar - 15:21:30

IM TICKED OFF Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 4 1f62d i was doing a good job at playing both sides with stephanie/peter/elliot/zuko OUTSIDE of my core group

Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 4 EmptyThu 3 Mar - 15:28:46

My issue is mainly this
1) I don't want to get by in this game just bc the character I chose is a woman when I myself am not one and it isn't my place to do that. I might not be the person actively asking for those alliances but still.
2) YOU DONT SPEAK AN UNSPOKEN ALLIANCE INTO PLACE, THERES NO POINT! everyone in that group was down to keep each other relatively safe. all you have done, whoever made that, is ruin your own game by giving you more people you'll need to betray down the line. Erika said it best on Survivor 41 -- social game is about your bonds with a FEW people, not everyone. This isn't smart AND it breaks my game wide open bc it's going to be so easy to see how connected I am.

Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 4 EmptyThu 3 Mar - 20:25:06

OH FUCK THIRD WEEK IN A ROW ON THE BLOCK OH SHIT OH FUCK
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 4 EmptyThu 3 Mar - 20:32:29

Mike did promise me earlier in the week that I wouldn’t be the TARGET if he won, and he didn’t need to say that bc at that point I was still on the block at risk of leaving. Hopefully that keeps me relatively safe. I don’t know that it’s an awful thing that someone not on my “side” of the house won, we can afford to lose another number bc the men are not as aligned with each other im sure. I know regardless of my gender I’d feel weird doing an all mens alliance lol

I mean I feel weird about the womens one either way but at this point I’ve accepted it
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 4 EmptyThu 3 Mar - 22:18:39

That stupid one eye bitch is so annoying. I hope he puts me up so I can yell at him

Pedro likes this post

Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 4 EmptyThu 3 Mar - 22:19:09

You need my entire fucking game plan just to not put me up? Your whole body may look like a cell but I was hoping your brain would have more than one.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 4 EmptyThu 3 Mar - 22:25:36

Trust ranking.

Brandy - Smells like flowers and buttercream. Love her. She went less active so not a short term threat to me anymore.

Elliot - Kingy.

Zuko - I want a showmance lmfao

Lexi - Doesn't trust me lol. I showed my hand to her and now she knows I'm close with Stephanie. Def gonna be the first one to be onto me late in the game. Still love her. I want a showmance with her too.

Cersei - I mean, obligatorily up here. I kinda wish I didn't implicate myself into working with her bc I needed her as a nom option. Still, on a personal level, I like her a lot! Showmance/

Liberty - Girl u might be named after a statue but I still need you to talk to me Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 4 1f62d still trust her though

Ivy - She's either a threat waiting to reveal herself or super boring

Justin Russo - Truce for now. Much like where I thought I was with Cersei.

Baby Plankton - How can you see into my eyes, like open doors
Leading you down into my core
Where I've become so numb
Without a soul
My spirit's sleeping somewhere cold
Until you find it there and lead it back home
Wake me up inside (save me)
Call my name and save me from the dark (wake me up)
Bid my blood to run (I can't wake up)
Before I come undone (save me)
Save me from the nothing I've become
Now that I know what I'm without
You can't just leave me
Breathe into me and make me real
Bring (bring) me (me) to life
Bring me to life
I've been living a lie
There's nothing inside
Bring me to life
Frozen (frozen) inside without your touch
Without your love, darling
Only (only) you are the life among the dead
All of this time, I can't believe I couldn't see
Kept in the dark, but you were there in front of me
I've been sleeping a thousand years it seems
Got to open my eyes to everything
Without a thought, without a voice, without a soul
Don't let me die here
(There must be something more) bring me to life
Bring me to life
I've been living a lie
There's nothing inside
Bring me to life

Heihei - Broke. Nasty. Smelly dick. You do not pass on me and get away with it

Jake Long - Neutral

Mike Wazowski - Kinda ugly to look at so I'll be evicting him soon trust me
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 4 EmptyThu 3 Mar - 22:26:22

Sorry, feel like I don't have any huge game updates so I wanted to just have some fun with that. This might be my third week in a row on the block so I'm frustrated.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 4 EmptyThu 3 Mar - 22:28:13

Nvm, Mike can move back up above Justin. I thought he was looking for an excuse to nominate me and trying to get info out of me. I guess JAKE made me jaded. That was still so annoying. Do not ask me who I'm targeting if your plan is to throw me up anyway. Just do it.

Pedro likes this post

Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 4 EmptyFri 4 Mar - 13:16:17

#1 thing I do when I'm campaigning -- act like I'm assuming I already have a person's vote so they think I really trust them. Meg: "Girl I hate that I am nominated </3 I hope I can have your vote if I can't pull of this Veto win.'

Girl you've literally put me in what I assume is every alliance you have. We're the last two princesses. Why wouldn't you have my vote? Unless I'm wrong and you have a lot of allegiances elsewhere?

Just dumb to ever put that seed of doubt in ppl's heads.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 4 EmptyFri 4 Mar - 13:19:43

Glad I'm not in veto. Another day to lay a bit low. I'm gonna send one message to each HG though just to keep myself safe next round.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 4 EmptyFri 4 Mar - 23:12:08

Oh my god. Oh my god. Reading my DR back is so stupid. I even said I had a hunch this was a backdoor and still decided to lay low this week. And the worst part...

Stephanie was in on it. 1000%. People got onto me and started running my name, and she executed a backdoor on me. Because there was no reason to not leave those noms the same. And if I had just been on here earlier I could've talked her out of it and thrown people under the bus, exposing the other alliances she's not in, in order to get her to keep me.

It'll be too late now to say "well look at all the alliances Meg is in!". It'll be too late.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 4 EmptyFri 4 Mar - 23:14:59

"What votes do you think I can get? I think I can get you and Stephanie for sure, but Meg is social.

I'm also worried ppl got suspicious of me because this feels a LOT like a backdoor. And I'm hoping to god stephanie wasn't in on it because I really, really had her back."

Lied to Elliot, hopefully he'll run this to Stephanie. I think I can pull it together, but it's not looking great as of rn. Being nominated so many times (WHICH HAS NEVER EVER HAPPENED TO ME - USUALLY I AVOID THE BLOCK UNTIL LATE JURY) forced me to overplay really early on.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 4 EmptyFri 4 Mar - 23:18:53

Regardless of what happens, I'm really glad you finally forced me to play Kathy <3. This has been such an amazing ride and y'all put so much time and work into everything here. I'm sorry I couldn't be more active but I'm gonna fight to stay still!!! Just not feeling super confident ESP if I don't have Steph/Peter/Elliot as I thought I did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to BBQ11!
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next