Big Brother Quarantine Season 11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 11

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Welcome to BBQ11!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pedro

Pedro

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptyFri 25 Feb - 23:07:46

Welcome to Big Brother Quarantine Season 11!

Welcome to BBQ11! 200
Congratulations on getting cast for the season. We have a ton of fun surprises for the season and we hope you have a great experience. Before we begin the season, here is a short questionnaire to be completed at your earliest convenience.

1. What is your strategy coming into this season?
2. Is the forum easy to navigate? Did you have any questions/issues as of now?
3. As of round one, who do you trust the most and why?
4. As of round one, who do you trust the least and why?
5. Scenario: The person you trust the least wins Head of Household and nominates your closest ally. You win the Power of Veto. What do you do in the Power of Veto ceremony?

You will be given two Disney movies in each of the following questions. Please choose your PREFERRED movie to watch (out of the two given). If you are unable to decide on one, just pick one at random. You do not need to elaborate on your answers. You may NOT discuss this portion of the questionnaire with anyone else.

1. (A) SLEEPING BEAUTY or (B) SNOW WHITE AND THE SEVEN DWARVES?
2. (A) DUMBO or (B) PINOCCHIO?
3. (A) THE HUNCHBACK OF NOTRE DAME or (B) BEAUTY & THE BEAST?
4. (A) POCAHONTAS or (B) MULAN?
5. (A) TREASURE PLANET or (B) ZOOTOPIA?
6. (A) 101 DALMATIANS or (B) THE ARISTOCATS?
7. (A) PETER PAN or (B) ROBIN HOOD?
8. (A) LILO & STITCH or (B) MOANA?
9. (A) FANTASIA or (B) THE LION KING?
10. (A) HERCULES or (B) ALADDIN?
11. (A) FROZEN or (B) TANGLED?
12. (A) CINDERELLA or (B) ALICE IN WONDERLAND?
13. (A) THE JUNGLE BOOK or (B) THE LITTLE MERMAID?
14. (A) BAMBI or (B) LADY AND THE TRAMP?
15. (A) WINNIE THE POOH or (B) TARZAN?

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Thanks once again for joining this season and I cannot wait to see you bring your A-game! Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Baby Plankton

Baby Plankton

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptySat 26 Feb - 3:37:40

1. What is your strategy coming into this season?
My strategy is to shmooze tf out of these houseguests w my bedazzling personality and thicc juicy ass cheeks. Positioning myself well socially will allow me to make big moves when the time comes by voting out all the big targets! And if I need to win HOH and take care of business myself, I have no problem doing so. I’m a sneaky mf and that sneakiness is gonna get me to the end of this game 😈
2. Is the forum easy to navigate? Did you have any questions/issues as of now?
Super easy, no questions/issues Smile
3. As of round one, who do you trust the most and why?
I really like Heihei but something tells me everybody is gonna love Heihei which means I need to look out for that lil chicken tender
4. As of round one, who do you trust the least and why?
Nobody yet but I’ll certainly let y’all know
5. Scenario: The person you trust the least wins Head of Household and nominates your closest ally. You win the Power of Veto. What do you do in the Power of Veto ceremony?
I’ll choose my ally over some bitch I don’t trust any day 💯 the veto is getting used thx

Arisa Cox and Pedro like this post

Back to top Go down
Baby Plankton

Baby Plankton

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptySat 26 Feb - 3:42:16

Not a Disney freak so I’ve seen like zero point zero zero one of these shits but I’ll try my best 💯

1. (A) SLEEPING BEAUTY or (B) SNOW WHITE AND THE SEVEN DWARVES? B
2. (A) DUMBO or (B) PINOCCHIO? B
3. (A) THE HUNCHBACK OF NOTRE DAME or (B) BEAUTY & THE BEAST? B
4. (A) POCAHONTAS or (B) MULAN? B
5. (A) TREASURE PLANET or (B) ZOOTOPIA? B
6. (A) 101 DALMATIANS or (B) THE ARISTOCATS? A
7. (A) PETER PAN or (B) ROBIN HOOD? A
8. (A) LILO & STITCH or (B) MOANA? B
9. (A) FANTASIA or (B) THE LION KING? B
10. (A) HERCULES or (B) ALADDIN? B
11. (A) FROZEN or (B) TANGLED? B
12. (A) CINDERELLA or (B) ALICE IN WONDERLAND? B
13. (A) THE JUNGLE BOOK or (B) THE LITTLE MERMAID? B
14. (A) BAMBI or (B) LADY AND THE TRAMP? A
15. (A) WINNIE THE POOH or (B) TARZAN? B

Arisa Cox and Pedro like this post

Back to top Go down
Baby Plankton

Baby Plankton

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptySat 26 Feb - 5:26:44

Is this my DR ? Curious lol. Well I’m gonna treat it like my DR but if it’s not, pls lmk 🤪 it’s 5:18am and I’m fuckin tired and have to be up at noon for my fuckin job to make my fuckin money that I don’t wanna earn but I have to bc that’s just how life is 😭 well I’m gonna try to make this brief bc I have to hit the hay but move in day was nice! Crazy that I was the last one to register lol, glad to see this cast is active. I want them to be present and participatory when I evict each and every one of them. N E ways, I’ve at least reached out to half the cast which isn’t a bad spot to be going into the first HOH (which I’m totally gonna gun for bc I wanna rake up BBQ bucks and hopefully establish some sort of alliance w people I get good vibes from). I really like the chicken, the cop and the evil incest queen. It’s fairly easy to spot who the power-players are gonna be and who’s gonna make it far, and I can definitely see all 3 of them going the distance, particularly the chicken and the cop. This is so exciting! I like the vibes from my cast mates and I love the vibes of this season, I think we’re in for a wild ride. 😈 until next time friends 😪

Pedro likes this post

Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptySat 26 Feb - 7:52:41

A+

And sure you can use this for your confessionals lmao.

Baby Plankton likes this post

Back to top Go down
Baby Plankton

Baby Plankton

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptySat 26 Feb - 11:54:54

I love you Pedro I wanna have your babies

Pedro likes this post

Back to top Go down
Baby Plankton

Baby Plankton

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptySat 26 Feb - 23:01:06

I vote for Stephanie I fucking guess 🙄
Back to top Go down
Baby Plankton

Baby Plankton

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptySat 26 Feb - 23:05:06

Mad annoying that I had work bc I know I could’ve pulled out this HOH 😭 The first game that I made final 2, the very first HOH was this exact comp and I literally won. I 100% could’ve done this but since Stephanie needs 4 weeks of safety so bad, I gezzz she can have it lmfao. I’ll be just fine either way. There’s always the next HOH. And Stephanie should really watch her back. I’d hate for her to get the Neda bbcan 5 treatment 😈
Back to top Go down
Baby Plankton

Baby Plankton

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptySun 27 Feb - 2:43:20

Today was a rough ass day, I literally cried at work bc of how frustrated I was and I genuinely wanted to leave. Aside from that, it wasn’t too bad of a day. Didn’t get to game much bc of work and I’m just now caught up with my messages but I still think I’m making positive headway. I’m in 2 alliances (the fatal 4 smh what a basic ass name, & the late night ladies lmfao) and a third alliance of 6 is about to be formed. I’m feeling really good about Elliot, Justin, Stephanie, Cersei and Heihei and I’ve talked to all but 5 houseguests (whom I’m not going to reach out to simply bc I need a pool of people whom I can truthfully say I haven’t talked to and don’t know where their heads are at). I think it’s looking like a solid foundation ? I hope what I said to Elliot about Stephanie doesn’t come back to kick my ass, that would suck; however, I feel really good about Elliot, especially after our talk. I truly think he could be my number one!

Glad Stephanie is prob winning this bc I get to compete in the next HOH, I don’t get an auto nom and I don’t have to deal w all the responsibilities that this first HOH is gonna have. I get to just sit back and watch how the week plays out 😎 let the games begin!
Back to top Go down
Baby Plankton

Baby Plankton

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptySun 27 Feb - 16:38:18

The early game is always the hardest part bc having to make meaningful conversation with 20 other individuals literally drains all my energy 😭😭😭
Back to top Go down
Baby Plankton

Baby Plankton

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptySun 27 Feb - 16:38:42

I think I’m killin it so far tho, these alliances are all literally falling into my lap lmao
Back to top Go down
Baby Plankton

Baby Plankton

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptySun 27 Feb - 22:40:50

I vote to evict Olaf
Back to top Go down
Baby Plankton

Baby Plankton

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptyMon 28 Feb - 0:16:42

Great first week! I’m SO happy Stephanie HOH/veto bc it puts a huge target on her back which I’m gonna use to eventually take her out. Plus we’re getting rid of Olaf/Xander, two people I literally didn’t talk to. That leaves Thea and Tiana as the only two people I can say I haven’t talked to at all. That’s not a very large pool which means I may need to throw HOH (without looking like I’m throwing it) in order to avoid having to show my hand, at least for the first stretch of the game.
Back to top Go down
Baby Plankton

Baby Plankton

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptyMon 28 Feb - 1:25:53

But if I do decide to win, Tiana/Thea/Mulan/Ivy/Jake/Mike are on my short list atm but these hoes all gotta go eventually lol
Back to top Go down
Baby Plankton

Baby Plankton

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptyTue 1 Mar - 3:39:11

Lol I vote to evict Mulan
Back to top Go down
Baby Plankton

Baby Plankton

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptyWed 2 Mar - 2:17:36

Another HOH thrusts me into an alliance they’ve decided to create on their HOH and I’m safe another week. I’m legit having a blast lmfao, I don’t think people suspect me just yet and I’m gonna do my best to keep it that way but I’m in multiple alliances w a LOT of these mfs so if any of them wanna throw me under the bus, they better think twice bc I got their tea ☕🐸 I’m doing my best to lay low and throw comps while still attempting to keep my pool of noms open, e.g. Thea, Ivy, Lexi, Mulan (even tho I did mention to Lexi that I’d be open to working w her and I did mention to Mulan that I wouldn’t vote against her which is unfortunate bc they’re both nominated and I have to pick one and probably lie to the other which is already risky considering these vote reveal powers). I’m ngl, my pool of possible noms is smaller than I’d like it to be but it’s not my fault that my pool keeps getting targeted 😭 this game will be easier once the line has been drawn but for now, it’s getting tricky and my target pool keeps shrinking and the number of alliances I keep getting thrown into (which I’m totally grateful for but notice how I didn’t create a single one of these alliances) keeps increasing and I’m working with so many people which means I may need to draw that line soon and I CANNOT choose incorrectly. It’s gonna be a tricky tightrope to walk but I’m a strategic king and I have solid and logical allies to strategize with and help me make my decisions. Go team go!

Arisa Cox and Theodora Crain like this post

Back to top Go down
Baby Plankton

Baby Plankton

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptyThu 3 Mar - 3:53:41

I vote to evict Miss material gworl Thea
Back to top Go down
Baby Plankton

Baby Plankton

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptyThu 3 Mar - 23:59:51

Typing this shit out real mf quick before 12 !! I’m killin this game so far I think lol, I mean it’s been 4 weeks of consistent safety. The each HOH each week has either been in an alliance w me or started an alliance and included me
Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptyFri 4 Mar - 0:03:23

F+
Back to top Go down
Baby Plankton

Baby Plankton

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptyFri 4 Mar - 0:05:12

Typing this shit out real mf quick before 12 !! I’m killin this game so far I think lol, I mean it’s been 4 weeks of consistent safety. The each HOH each week has either been in an alliance w me or started an alliance and included me
Back to top Go down
Baby Plankton

Baby Plankton

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptyFri 4 Mar - 0:06:08

Wtf why did that send twice hello ? And HELLO F+ ??? From my own manz ??? A betrayal

Pedro likes this post

Back to top Go down
Baby Plankton

Baby Plankton

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptyFri 4 Mar - 0:09:27

Ugh I guess I’ll sum up what I intended to send : everyone is making safe moves and I’m tired of it!! I know we’re all making the safe moves bc we’re smart and clearly over aligned but I still find it very boring !!! Does that make me hypocritical considering I would do Lexi/Ivy w Mulan as renom ? Absolutely bitch and I own that !!!! I wish someone would be messy or make a big bold move lmao, if I gotta be the one to spice shit up, it’s gonna happen when the time is RIGHT but I want someone to spice the game up NOW 😭😭😭

Pedro likes this post

Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptyFri 4 Mar - 0:34:16

Okay that’s better.

D-
Back to top Go down
Baby Plankton

Baby Plankton

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty