Big Brother Quarantine Season 11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 11

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Welcome to BBQ11!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mulan

Mulan

Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Feb - 19:26:53

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Feb - 19:29:02

That's just the puzzle hun. You have to screenshot your completed puzzle

Mulan likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbq11.forumotion.com
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Feb - 19:30:16

(by "link" she meant a link to a photo; for example if you were using imgur to upload your screenshot, you could post a link to imgur, not the literal link to the site)

Arisa Cox and Mulan like this post

Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Feb - 19:33:52

Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Feb - 19:34:04

HELP sorry
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Feb - 19:35:07

Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Feb - 19:35:17

Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Feb - 19:38:15

OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD. COULD IT BE ME
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Feb - 19:38:40

I SAW A LITTLE THING IN THE CORNER OF THAT FIRST PUZZLE. OH MY GOD?
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Feb - 19:47:13

Well that was embarassing.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Feb - 21:50:51

The moment Justin won I knew I was going up LOL but I'm gonna act shocked to high hell or whatever

Arisa Cox and Theodora Crain like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Feb - 22:00:05

You can figure this out. I believe in you <3
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Feb - 22:02:39

Thanks guys <3 I'm acting like uwu i'm so cute and sad and i've been so inactive pls don't evict me i am weak and i don't know what im doing pls keep me omg im so cute and tiny

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Feb - 22:08:42

Okay so if the noms stay the same, I have to worry about which princess to cut. I think I can convince people that Belle is a social threat, and that way I can team up with Tia to make sure those are the votes and strengthen what is likely my weakest princess relationship as of rn.

On the other hand, I'm closest with Brandy/Belle, so maybe I work with Belle to get votes on Tiana. I think that unintentionally makes me into a duo/threat though.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Feb - 23:48:21

This round was truly just shit start to finish. I should be fine, I've literally been promised so many people's votes. Just kept losing allies to that damn block and now I have to gag on some chicken cock just to stay in this game. It's week TWO. I was joking about the showmance bc I thought his ass was GONE.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Feb - 23:59:07

Trust ranking:
Brandy - Love her. Talk to her the most. Very social. Close with Meg.
Stephanie - I always end up working with players who I really don't like at the start, and I think she's one of them. i thought she was being mean to Ivy but I was wrong, she was disagreeing with Xander. Fun person. THREAT long-term. Knows what she's doing bc of the confidence in getting the first HoH - maybe a vet?
Megara - Love her. She's funny and she keeps typing in fucking purple which is so extra.
Zuko - Despite no relationship, I feel like this is something I can WORK? He offered me safety so quickly and I was joking in my head about doing like a martial arts/Asian person alliance. Similar character vibes.
Thea - I really like HER, I think she only kinda likes me. I think she's popular.
Lexi Howard - Up here because I'm up here for HER. I pretended to look out for her (notifying her about being renom) which seems to have paid off, in the way that it failed on Ivy.
Peter Parker - Randomly is pretending to really like me. I'm good with that. Can't get a read on him yet.
Elliot - my little speech about liking paranoid players... yep paid off. Knew I could work them and I am as far as I can tell.
Heihei - This is a funny white boy. I will tolerate him.
Belle - She dipped, but I still love her. One of my top few but dropping quickly. GET ACTIVE!
Baby Plankton - Likes me. I think we're good. Not long-term bond.
Ivy - I like her and want to work with her, but I feel like she's keeping me at a distance. Tried to pull a similar move to Lexi by convincing her I had her back by showing her that Xander was talking shit -- eh. no effect.
Justin - Nominated me. Does this need an explanation?
Cersei - Giving nothing. Likes me.
Jake Long - Eh.
Mike Wazowski - Who?
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Mar - 0:00:30

Randomly forgot Liberty. Placing her just above Zuko. We talk a lot but because of the block, I think she could be a goner.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Mar - 2:53:17

Damn I'm doing that thing where I go way too hard for my alliance. Slow DOWN.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Mar - 4:19:18

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_CTI0wXazu1g7jIZTsjnbxQitDz-v12KuX5g5Ozhppc/edit?usp=sharing

Just spent hours of my precious itty bitty little twink life editing this fucking spreadsheet for this dumb game and if I am EVICTED TOMORROW I WILL KICK AND SCREAM ON MY WAY OUT. OMAIR OR JOSH OR WHOEVER IS PLAYING THAT DUMB FUCKING CHICKEN I WILL TALK AB HOW I ASKED U FOR A SHOWMANCE AND U KICKED ME OUT. YOU A FUCKING PIECE OF POULTRY I AM THE QUEEN OF CHINA BOW THE FUCK DOWN HELLO

Arisa Cox and Theodora Crain like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Mar - 15:42:28

Not this rant about a chicken rejecting your showmance offer I'm dying.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Mar - 20:30:43

Breaking from waiting in HoH to show y'all my strategy - converted all of the images into an easily searchable document so I can just plug and play. Hopefully I don't have too many tabs going on
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Mar - 21:28:32

Y'all I want to win HoH JUST so I can throw Heihei up and make my nomination ceremony something like an angry speech from a romcom or maybe the hell hath no fury poem Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 2 1f62d Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 2 1f62d Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 2 1f62d Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 2 1f62d
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Mar - 21:33:06

LMFAO at everyone coming for Jake. My impact (probably more like Brandy/Stephanie playing all sides and being loved but I'll take the credit).

I wanted to volunteer bc I'm eating this up I feel even though I've only done one round. But I don't wanna be pegged as a threat.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Mar - 21:53:31

IM SO STUPID I stepped away for like 30 seconds so i was late to start and panicking, I didn't even do the right head
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Mar - 21:56:01

i had this one in the BAAGGGGG oh my god. oh my god UGH.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to BBQ11!
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next