Big Brother Quarantine Season 11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 11

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Welcome to BBQ11!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Mulan

Mulan

Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 5 EmptyFri 4 Mar - 23:34:04

trust ranking.

brandy
elliot
megara
stephanie - iffy on her. literally would turn on her if i had a choice but i DONT.
peter
zuko
lexi
cersei
liberty
ivy
justin
plankton
heihei
mike
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 5 EmptyFri 4 Mar - 23:34:21

this is so sick. this is so sick and so twisted and so disgusting.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 5 EmptyFri 4 Mar - 23:34:46

Wanna talk about that? Cause I haven't talked to you the entire time, and you didn't campaign, you are a piece of crap. I cannot. I cannot on my daughter's birthday believe that you would sit there and do some crap like that. You are a bold-faced- disgusting. Disgusting. I haven't talked to you in three days! You didn't campaign to me! You- you- I- I cannot! Disgusting. I can't believe on my daughter's birthday that you would drag my name through the mud like this. You are disgusting. Do you understand? That's fine because the public saw who I voted out and it was you. And we'll get you out again. So that's cute. That's real cute. That's cute. That's cute. Real cute!
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 5 EmptyFri 4 Mar - 23:46:10

I chose tonight to hang out with my roommate instead of actually paying attention when I KNEW, I KNEW i was vulnerable this week. and if i were here earlier i could've exposed to stephanie that meg has MULTIPLE alliances without her and completely jumped ship! I was ready to make an alliance with her, peter, elliot, hell even justin could be there i just would want him to like. stand at a distance!!
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 5 EmptyFri 4 Mar - 23:59:41

FUCK THIS I HAVE AN ESSAY DUE AT MIDNIGHT AND THEN I MIGHT STAY UP ALL NIGHT AND SPAM THE DR UNTIL I CAN GET INTO THE CAVE OF WONDERS
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 5 EmptySat 5 Mar - 0:01:22

oh my god. i don't have enough goddamn money.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 5 EmptySat 5 Mar - 0:11:04

ANCESTORS HEAR MY PLEA
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 5 EmptySat 5 Mar - 0:12:54

They ask you how you are and you just have to say that you're fine when you're not really fine buy you just can't get into it because they will never understand
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 5 EmptySat 5 Mar - 0:18:17

Stephanie trying to get my money I see her spirit..
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 5 EmptySat 5 Mar - 1:08:50

Going to bed rn. I'm gonna wake up early so I can bribe people for a pity vote. They need to tell me they locked a vote in for me and I'll throw them like fifteen BBQ bucks. I am desperate.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 5 EmptySat 5 Mar - 1:11:48

LEXIS ACTIVE LEXIS ACTIVE LEXIS ACTIVE
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 5 EmptySat 5 Mar - 1:22:33

我们在天上的父,愿你的名成圣,你的国度降临,你的旨意成就,在地上如在天上。今天给我们我们的日常面包。宽恕我们的罪,就像我们宽恕那些得罪我们的人一样。拯救我们脱离试炼,拯救我们脱离邪恶。 因为王国、权力和荣耀都是你的,现在和永远。阿门。
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 5 EmptySat 5 Mar - 1:22:58

记得当我讨厌我的生活
我说我不想死
但我做到了,现在我知道原因了
(我还活着)
那是因为天空
你现在能猜到吗?
你想知道怎么做吗?
我很快找到了爱情
我知道这份爱会持续下去
我怎么知道?
我怎么知道?
他从一开始就和我在一起
他一直在我心里
我是不是直截了当,给你
耶稣我的超级巨星
我爱你,耶稣
我爱你,耶稣
你给我理由
你给了我希望
耶稣从不让我走
你可以做坏事,也可以做个好人
你可以来自特权或直接来自引擎盖
但耶稣爱你,我们知道
永远不要离开你的身边,他会带你回家
他从一开始就和我在一起
他一直在我心里
我是不是直截了当,给你
耶稣我的超级巨星
我爱你,耶稣
我爱你,耶稣
你给我理由
你给了我希望
耶稣从不让我走
有一段时间我服药过量
我被抬了起来,不是被救护车
但被圣灵
他从一开始就和我在一起
他一直在我心里
我是不是直截了当,给你
耶稣我的超级巨星
我爱你,耶稣
我爱你,耶稣
你给我理由
你给了我希望
耶稣从不让我走
我爱你,耶稣
我爱你,耶稣
你给我理由
你给了我希望
耶稣从不让我走
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 5 EmptySat 5 Mar - 4:18:14

If there's one thing I'm gonna do it's pretend not to trust people LMFAO. I don't know if I can pull off this miracle but in the meantime I am going to play every angle. Tell Stephanie I don't trust Justin. Tell Lexi I don't trust Stephanie. Tell Stephanie I'm only telling Lexi that but I don't believe it. Tell Justin I don't trust Brandy. Over and over and over and it's working somehow. I was scared ab it bc I do it all the time and it gets me in trouble on Twitter, but as a temporary solution it's working
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 5 EmptySat 5 Mar - 4:19:07

If I flip this vote it'll be one of my best social moves ever lol, despite me playing a pretty medium/okay social game. Social game is about being connected to the right ppl though and if I survive, both "sides" think I'm with them, meanwhile there's still clear people I can target without upsetting anyone.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 5 EmptySat 5 Mar - 9:57:50

This is the most frustrating thing I’ve ever experienced. On twitter I’d go spam the person even in an anon game to come online. I literally need one more vote, unless brandy is wrong about Ivy. There’s a chance I did flip the house if some of these ppl just had a little faith, but I need them to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 5 EmptySat 5 Mar - 10:14:22

Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 5 Screen10

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 5 EmptySat 5 Mar - 10:19:53

NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 5 EmptySat 5 Mar - 10:27:22

One last trust ranking to bring my money up to 140 so I can split it among my friends.

Brandy
Stephanie
Lexi
Justin surprisingly
Heihei
Cersei
Ivy
Zuko
Liberty
Elliot
Megara </3
Peter
Jake
Mike
Plankton
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 5 EmptySat 5 Mar - 10:38:47

On the off chance Zuko kept me I am staying. If he did that I would do unholy things with that man. The entirety of the fire nation would know that I am a slut for a man with one eye
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 5 EmptySat 5 Mar - 10:39:19

[Intro]
Big long dick
Boy I gotta have it
The way he drop it on me
He a fuckin' savage

[Verse 1: Janice Dudley]
I let him drive it all night
He flip me over egg white
'Til early morning sun shine
He work this pussy 9 to 5
I arch my back
So he can pet this kitty cat
Do it on the Cadillac
Ride him like a race track

[Chorus: Janice Dudley]
Drop it on me boy
Drop it, drop it on me boy
Drop it on me boy
I wanna see that cash
Throw it up while I shake some ass
Drop it on me boy
[Interlude: Azealia Banks]
I have actually fucked a lot of fucking very powerful fucking men. And you will fucking gag if I spill all the fucking tea and ruin all the fucking marriages

[Verse 2: Stacy Wilson]

[Chorus: Janice Dudley]
Drop it on me boy
Drop it on mе boy
I wanna see that cash
Throw it up while I shake somе ass
Drop it on me boy
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 5 EmptySat 5 Mar - 10:58:03

Sorry y'all. I'll tone it down. Very caffeinated person.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to BBQ11!
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5