Big Brother Quarantine Season 11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 11

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Thoughts and Rankings

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

Thoughts and Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts and Rankings   Thoughts and Rankings EmptyFri 25 Feb - 20:35:01

pig

Pedro likes this post

Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts and Rankings   Thoughts and Rankings EmptyFri 25 Feb - 20:48:23

Day 1 - 2/25/22 - Thoughts
So not much has been happening because everybody is settling in, but it's been fun getting to learn the ropes of the forum and seeing all the things that can be done! Talking to people is cool and everyone is nice so far, but it's only the first day, I expect things to be verrry different after the first competition. The people I like so far are Poison Ivy, Justin Russo, Stephanie Beatriz and maybe Mike Wazowski. Only because they're the only ones who have answered my chats lol. But, thats how everything starts and I'm excited to see where everything goes from here!
Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts and Rankings   Thoughts and Rankings EmptyFri 25 Feb - 21:06:15

Day 1 - 2/25/22 - Trust Ranking
Poison Ivy
Justin Russo
Stephanie Beatriz
Mike Wazowski
Liberty Van Zandt
Jake Long
Megara
Peter Parker
Mulan
Tiana
Olaf
HeiHei
Elliot Page
Zuko
Cersei Lannister
Thea Queen
Brandy Harrington
---------------------
Baby Plankton
Belle
Xander Hastings

Pedro likes this post

Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts and Rankings   Thoughts and Rankings EmptyTue 1 Mar - 0:27:06

Day 4 - 2/28/22 - Thoughts Razz
So today was pretty good, after surviving the block, I have my alliance that has won both HOH's and I've talked with Stephanie and we're good rn but I got my eye on her. I've gotten closer to most of the houseguests today and developed more relationships. There are a couple of people I wouldn't care to see go home so I'm chilling right now. I think it's up to whoever wins HOH tomorrow but I should be good for a while because theres nobody I really have any bad blood with, and the only people I don't care for are the ones who are mostly inactive.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts and Rankings   Thoughts and Rankings EmptyTue 1 Mar - 0:32:45

Day 4 - 2/28/22 - Trust Ranking Embarassed
Mulan
Poison Ivy
Liberty Van Zandt
Justin Russo
Mike Wazowski
Stephanie Beatriz
Megara
Jake Long
Heihei
Brandy Harrington
Thea Queen
Baby Plankton
Elliot Page
Cersei Lannister
Tiana
Peter Parker
Belle
Zuko

-------------
Olaf
Xander Hastings

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts and Rankings   Thoughts and Rankings EmptyMon 7 Mar - 10:38:00

Day 10 - 3/6/22 - Thoughts
I'm super nervous about the double eviction today because I think I'm an easy target, especially with less time to talk due to the quickness of it. I'm good with Stephanie now and I think me coming into the HOH comp at 4 am and chatting with them for the next 7 hours of it helped me build a relationship with her. Mike thinks I voted to keep him but two people told me he tried to throw me under the bus so I lied to him lmao. If jury is at 11, then I can say whatever to the people leaving until then without repercussions on a vote. I've forgotten to do these thoughts and rankings for so long lmao I wish I kept up with them.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts and Rankings   Thoughts and Rankings EmptyMon 7 Mar - 10:43:31

Day 10 - 3/6/22 - Trust Rankings

Liberty Van Zandt
Zuko
Poison Ivy
Stephanie Beatriz
Elliot Page
Baby Plankton
Heihei
Justin Russo
Elliot Page
Cersei Lannister
Brandy Harrington
Megara
Mike Wazowski
Jake Long
Peter Parker

------------------------

Mulan
Thea Queen
Tiana
Belle
Olaf
Xander Hastings

Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts and Rankings   Thoughts and Rankings EmptyTue 8 Mar - 20:22:42

Day 12 - 3/8/22 - Thoughts

I survived the double! Whoever won the Invis HOH spared me and besties and we're slaying tbh. Megara winning HOH is so good because I believe she trusts me and I don't have to get any blood on my hands. I only have 3 people I don't trust and that's Peter, Brandy, and Cersei. Me and Zuko used to be close but he's been super inactive recently. Meg told me she's putting up Zuko and her second nom I feel like will reveal a lot in the game. If I survive today then it's jury phase right?? It's getting closer and closer to the money prize and I would literally die if I won omfggg
Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts and Rankings   Thoughts and Rankings EmptyTue 8 Mar - 20:25:31

Day 12 - 3/8/22 - Trust Ranking

Megara
Liberty Van Zandt
Poison Ivy
Elliot Page
Stephanie Beatriz
Jake Long
Zuko
Justin Russo
Brandy Harrington
Cersei Lannister
Peter Parker

--------------------
Heihei
Baby Plankton
Mike Wazowski
Mulan
Thea Queen
Tiana
Belle
Olaf
Xander Hastings
Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts and Rankings   Thoughts and Rankings EmptyThu 10 Mar - 19:13:26

Day 14 - 3/10/22 - Thoughts
I’m in a predicament at the moment because I’m lowkey working with everyone… I want to win HOH for safety, but I would have to show my cards. This week I’m gonna campaign for Peter to go so brandy can stay and take a shot at Stephanie. We’ll see after the veto. Stephanie is too good at these competitions and I want her out soon but me taking the shot is way too risky because we all know she loves to blow her too and expose people whenever someone’s against her. We’ll see what the future holds but I want to keep people who are dogshit at challenges around so I can hopefully beat them later on. Cersei, Ivy, Liberty, and Brandy all haven’t won anything so I would want to keep them around as long as possible.

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts and Rankings   Thoughts and Rankings EmptyThu 10 Mar - 19:15:17

Day 14 - 3/10/22 - Trust Rankings

Liberty Van Zandt
Brandy Harrington
Poison Ivy
Megara
Elliot Page
Stephanie Beatriz
Jake Long
Cersei Lannister
Justin Russo
Peter Parker

--------------------
Zuko
Heihei
Baby Plankton
Mike Wazowski
Mulan
Thea Queen
Tiana
Belle
Olaf
Xander Hastings

Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts and Rankings   Thoughts and Rankings EmptyFri 11 Mar - 11:58:08

Day 15 - 3/11/22 - Thoughts

Lord I'm doing way too much trying to save Brandy. I didn't trust her but so much has changed after trying to keep her. I need to win HOH now because I feel like I exposed myself... but idc what those flops think! Keeping Peter is SO boring because he's literally a snooze fest. Stephanie needs to GO and I'm going to be the one to do it. If she's on the block she WILL win veto so it has to be a backdoor. I know she takes shit personal so I will be losing her jury vote but oh well! I have 8 others to work on. I just need to win a comp to feel like I deserve to be here because I'm flopping lowkey

Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts and Rankings   Thoughts and Rankings EmptyFri 11 Mar - 11:59:47

Day 15 - 3/11/22 - Trust Ranking

Megara
Cersei Lannister
Liberty Van Zandt
Poison Ivy
Elliot Page
Jake Long
Stephanie Beatriz
Justin Russo
Peter Parker

--------------------
Brandy Harrington
Zuko
Heihei
Baby Plankton
Mike Wazowski
Mulan
Thea Queen
Tiana
Belle
Olaf
Xander Hastings

Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts and Rankings   Thoughts and Rankings EmptySat 12 Mar - 13:57:45

Day 16 - 3/12/22 - Thoughts

Well that went... okay. She's gone finally but took me down a bit me thinks. She says nobody likes me, but I have the little alliance with the girls minus ivy. Jake trusts me a bit for using the veto on him, and Ivy and Elliot can be repaired because he voted out Steph.

I'm not sure where Jake, Peter, and Ivy would've voted but idk.

I think if I win I'll nominate Peter and Justin with a rare backdoor of Elliot.

I try to joke around with Elliot but he is like not having it anymore I think he would try to get me out

Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts and Rankings   Thoughts and Rankings EmptySat 12 Mar - 13:58:50

Day 16 - 3/12/22 - Trust Ranking

Liberty Van Zandt
Megara
Cersei Lannister
Poison Ivy
Jake Long
Elliot Page
Justin Russo
Peter Parker

--------------------
Stephanie Beatriz
Brandy Harrington
Zuko
Heihei
Baby Plankton
Mike Wazowski
Mulan
Thea Queen
Tiana
Belle
Olaf
Xander Hastings
Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts and Rankings   Thoughts and Rankings EmptySun 13 Mar - 11:14:02

Day 17 - 3/13/22 - Thoughts

Well... Y'all are sick for that HOH comp. I was struggling for the first 5 hours because of me headache but I took a tylenol and then I felt amazing 😍 I would've felt better if I won but I got second 🙄. Now me and the girls are gonna have to use our money to get a power because he's thinking of nominating Liberty and Meg I think.

I hope I'm not on the block because it would be so nasty if I get the triple vote if I buy a wish. Co-HOH or Diamond POV would be an eatery but I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

I woke up expecting to be flooded with messages but I have NONE 😭 What the hell am I supposed to do until the girls wake up...
Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts and Rankings   Thoughts and Rankings EmptySun 13 Mar - 11:14:34

Day 17 - 3/13/22 - Trust Ranking

Liberty Van Zandt
Megara
Cersei Lannister
Poison Ivy
Jake Long
Elliot Page
Justin Russo
Peter Parker

--------------------
Stephanie Beatriz
Brandy Harrington
Zuko
Heihei
Baby Plankton
Mike Wazowski
Mulan
Thea Queen
Tiana
Belle
Olaf
Xander Hastings
Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts and Rankings   Thoughts and Rankings EmptyTue 22 Mar - 18:35:38

3/22/22 - Trust Ranking

Liberty Van Zandt
Megara
Cersei Lannister
Peter Parker

--------------------
Poison Ivy
Jake Long
Justin Russo
Elliot Page
Stephanie Beatriz
Brandy Harrington