Big Brother Quarantine Season 11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 11

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

DR - Quick thoughts

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Justin Russo

Justin Russo

DR - Quick thoughts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR - Quick thoughts   DR - Quick thoughts - Page 2 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 11:58:34

Not too much on myself actually the only vote I didn’t know I was in the minority was when Thea was evicted so I’m not THAT awful

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down
Justin Russo

Justin Russo

PostSubject: Re: DR - Quick thoughts   DR - Quick thoughts - Page 2 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 21:38:42

THANK THE HOLY SPIRITS ELLIOT DIDNT GET EVICTED THERE IF HE GOT SENT HOME ON MY DOING I WOUKD HAVE LITERALLY BALLED
Back to top Go down
Justin Russo

Justin Russo

PostSubject: Re: DR - Quick thoughts   DR - Quick thoughts - Page 2 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 21:39:21

I used the veto on Jake knowing he didn’t have the votes to stay against BP so I’m ultimately really happy with the results of that move
Back to top Go down
Justin Russo

Justin Russo

PostSubject: Re: DR - Quick thoughts   DR - Quick thoughts - Page 2 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 21:44:37

Am I free to tell people I won the veto now?
Back to top Go down
Justin Russo

Justin Russo

PostSubject: Re: DR - Quick thoughts   DR - Quick thoughts - Page 2 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 21:59:10

I wanna let Jake know I saved his ass but idk if I’m allowed to do so without punishment help 😭
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: DR - Quick thoughts   DR - Quick thoughts - Page 2 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 22:15:13

Justin Russo wrote:
I wanna let Jake know I saved his ass but idk if I’m allowed to do so without punishment help 😭

You may talk about anything now that the Invisible Round is over!

Justin Russo likes this post

Back to top Go down
Justin Russo

Justin Russo

PostSubject: Re: DR - Quick thoughts   DR - Quick thoughts - Page 2 EmptyTue 8 Mar - 20:14:26

I’m quaking
Back to top Go down
Justin Russo

Justin Russo

PostSubject: Re: DR - Quick thoughts   DR - Quick thoughts - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Mar - 12:10:19

Hate this vote. I kept Liberty under the hope and assumption that’s someone that would go after Meg even tho I probably have a better hold on Zuko. Its really not in my best interest to see either of these two leave I don’t think and I think that’s why I keep flipping back and fourth in my mind weather or not I made the right decision. Imma just see what happens and roll with it
Back to top Go down
Justin Russo

Justin Russo

PostSubject: Re: DR - Quick thoughts   DR - Quick thoughts - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Mar - 12:11:43

From now on I think I’m gonna wait till the very very last second to vote lmao. My indecisive ass always second guessing myself after I lock in

Back to top Go down
Justin Russo

Justin Russo

PostSubject: Re: DR - Quick thoughts   DR - Quick thoughts - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Mar - 12:21:15

Shit I was hoping it wouldn’t be 5-4 now I’m questioning myself even more DR - Quick thoughts - Page 2 D0181410

Back to top Go down
Justin Russo

Justin Russo

PostSubject: Re: DR - Quick thoughts   DR - Quick thoughts - Page 2 EmptyThu 10 Mar - 1:29:49

Quick think piece
Back to top Go down
Justin Russo

Justin Russo

PostSubject: Re: DR - Quick thoughts   DR - Quick thoughts - Page 2 EmptyThu 10 Mar - 1:42:54

Actually lemme move over to fleshed out thoughts
Back to top Go down
Justin Russo

Justin Russo

PostSubject: Re: DR - Quick thoughts   DR - Quick thoughts - Page 2 EmptyThu 10 Mar - 1:48:29

Ok back here for random thoughts. Idk about y’all but anytime one of the cartoon characters gets into an argument on these forums I can’t take it seriously what so ever 😭
Back to top Go down
Justin Russo

Justin Russo

PostSubject: Re: DR - Quick thoughts   DR - Quick thoughts - Page 2 EmptyThu 10 Mar - 12:43:35

Literally rolled my eyes at Brandy mentioning past HGs ostracized on BB I’m sorry

Shanna, who she mentioned specifically, was continually slut shamed and had a traumatic experience from her past brought up to be used against her, other ostracized houseguests have had it really bad too, but the reason Brandy is being ‘ostracized’ is because no one trusts her by way of her own actions. Calling the cast evil for simply not talking to her like am I supposed to feel bad? Cause I don’t. THIS IS AN ANONYMOUS FORUM GAME WE DON’T EVEN KNOW WHO SHE IS 😂.

But anyway. I typically like rooting for underdogs in Big Brother but underdogs that act the way Brandy is rn make me root for the majority. I was heavily considering keeping her as a massive target but the more she does this the more I don’t want to keep her just simply out of sake for my sanity

Back to top Go down
Justin Russo

Justin Russo

PostSubject: Re: DR - Quick thoughts   DR - Quick thoughts - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Mar - 18:56:32

random boost of confidence that I'm winning again let's see how long it lasts this time
Back to top Go down
Justin Russo

Justin Russo

PostSubject: Re: DR - Quick thoughts   DR - Quick thoughts - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Mar - 19:37:22

Justin Russo wrote:
random boost of confidence that I'm winning again let's see how long it lasts this time

IT LASTED LIKE 40 MINUTES HELP?!?!?

Back to top Go down
Justin Russo

Justin Russo

PostSubject: Re: DR - Quick thoughts   DR - Quick thoughts - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Mar - 21:18:08

Lemme just be the likeable nominee so I’m the one Liberty wants taken down 🤧
Back to top Go down
Justin Russo

Justin Russo

PostSubject: Re: DR - Quick thoughts   DR - Quick thoughts - Page 2 EmptySat 12 Mar - 0:23:50

This might be it for me y’all I don’t feel good about this DR - Quick thoughts - Page 2 F3328210
Back to top Go down
Justin Russo

Justin Russo

PostSubject: Re: DR - Quick thoughts   DR - Quick thoughts - Page 2 EmptySat 12 Mar - 1:39:37

Being nominated next to Stephanie is exhausting bruh I’m not confrontational like that 😅
Back to top Go down
Justin Russo

Justin Russo

PostSubject: Re: DR - Quick thoughts   DR - Quick thoughts - Page 2 EmptySat 12 Mar - 1:46:04

Literally even when I’m in a confrontational scenario where I feel like I should be in the right I feel like it sounds like I’m in the wrong because I’m just not good at handling myself in an argument. I’m just get nervous and then my anxiety starts going 😭. I mean I’ve talked to pretty much everyone if Steph going off in the main thread is what gets me then she got me 🤧
Back to top Go down
Justin Russo

Justin Russo

PostSubject: Re: DR - Quick thoughts   DR - Quick thoughts - Page 2 EmptySat 12 Mar - 2:23:59

WHY IS ELLIOT THE WAY THAT THEY ARE GOT ME FUCKED UPPPP DR - Quick thoughts - Page 2 9f9f8f10
Back to top Go down
Justin Russo

Justin Russo

PostSubject: Re: DR - Quick thoughts   DR - Quick thoughts - Page 2 EmptySat 12 Mar - 13:49:59

Justin Russo wrote:
Justin Russo wrote:

IT LASTED LIKE 40 MINUTES HELP?!?!?

Stayed unanimously (technically, let me have this) and was the first unanimous vote this season mind you. I’m back on my I’m winning this season confidence DR - Quick thoughts - Page 2 5c97a110

Back to top Go down
Justin Russo

Justin Russo

PostSubject: Re: DR - Quick thoughts   DR - Quick thoughts - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Mar - 21:13:56

Let me stop talking like that ^ every time I do I get immediately nominated lmao
Back to top Go down
Justin Russo

Justin Russo

PostSubject: Re: DR - Quick thoughts   DR - Quick thoughts - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Mar - 21:16:06

I think in 5 seasons of this game this might be my first time saving myself with a veto? Like THIS the feeling I been MISSING bruh
Back to top Go down
Justin Russo

Justin Russo

PostSubject: Re: DR - Quick thoughts   DR - Quick thoughts - Page 2 EmptyWed 16 Mar - 19:39:17

It’s definitely always the now point in this game where my lack of ability to win anything mostly speed based really starts to screw me over 😭
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DR - Quick thoughts   DR - Quick thoughts - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

DR - Quick thoughts
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next