Big Brother Quarantine Season 11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 11

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Random Thoughts Nine-Nine

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

Random Thoughts Nine-Nine - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Nine-Nine   Random Thoughts Nine-Nine - Page 3 EmptyTue 8 Mar - 13:26:09

There are 6 (HOH/POV) competitions in this game that I've won. There have been 7 weeks. It is prejury. I was granted 3 weeks of safety after my first win. There have been 6 weeks where I've been completely immune from winning safety or having it given to me.

Why, on the ONE week where I wasn't granted safety... I stay? 3 Nominations were made in secret and none of them were me. WHY. IF I WAS *ELLIOT* I would CAST me aside??? If I was ANYONE in this game I would cast me aside.

THE SECOND*** AND I MEAN THE LITERAL SECOND I get power again, I am going after some heavy hitters in hopes people finally catch on to me.

But for now I sit back and enjoy the ride
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Nine-Nine   Random Thoughts Nine-Nine - Page 3 EmptyTue 8 Mar - 13:27:14

also Heihei ate me up so bad i dont even have a comeback. like yall know I love to get scrappy but i only like getting scrappy when im on the defense so idek how to combat this? like heihei has me speechless cuz hes so real
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Nine-Nine   Random Thoughts Nine-Nine - Page 3 EmptyThu 10 Mar - 5:28:26

Uuuughhhhhhhhhhh fuccccccccccccccck I want Brandy to stay....
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Nine-Nine   Random Thoughts Nine-Nine - Page 3 EmptyThu 10 Mar - 16:33:00

Reason #1 to why I evicted Liberty Van Zandt over Zuko: I wanted Zuko in here more

Reason #2 to why I evicted Liberty Van Zandt ofer Zuko: Everyone is now blaming JUSTIN for flipping on Liberty and now Elliot has a whole MESS of distrust with him and he’s now the next house target. now all i have to do is win the next hoh and i think i might win the entire fucken game lol

there are so many scenarios for where this game can go in the next couple of weeks, but I am safe in literally every scenario of someone winning power. I’m gonna win power MYSELF and get out Justin and nom him next to Megara or Peter depending on who is still here. That’s about when Lexi can go too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Nine-Nine   Random Thoughts Nine-Nine - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts Nine-Nine
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3