Big Brother Quarantine Season 11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 11

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #6 - Baby Plankton VS Elliot Page

Go down 
+4
Brandy Harrington
Elliot Page
Baby Plankton
Arisa Cox
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Eviction Ceremony #6 - Baby Plankton VS Elliot Page Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Ceremony #6 - Baby Plankton VS Elliot Page   Eviction Ceremony #6 - Baby Plankton VS Elliot Page EmptyMon 7 Mar - 20:29:57

Houseguests, it is now time to cast your sixth vote for eviction.

The voting period starts now.

The voting deadline this round is 9:00pm EST Monday March 7th 2022.

TONIGHT YOU ARE VOTING FOR THE ONE PERSON YOU WANT TO SEE EVICTED. THE  HOUSEGUEST WITH THE MOST VOTES WILL BE EVICTED.

The 2 nominees can feel free to plead their case on this thread but this is very important, ONCE YOU VOTE, YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR VOTE. (Now you know why you can't edit/delete in your DR)

Wishing the nominees the best of luck. I repeat, the Houseguests with the most votes will be evicted.
Back to top Go down
https://bbq11.forumotion.com
Baby Plankton

Baby Plankton

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6 - Baby Plankton VS Elliot Page   Eviction Ceremony #6 - Baby Plankton VS Elliot Page EmptyMon 7 Mar - 20:49:30

Hey guys please vote to keep me. I don’t think I’m a strong player competition wise and I really don’t think I’m that big of a social beast. I’ve tried my best in this game and I’m not ready to leave just yet. The people who I’m loyal to know I’m loyal to them and if I’m coming after you, you should already know that too. Regardless of how y’all vote, I’ve had a blast playing and fuck the dumb bitch that nominated me I love you

Stephanie Beatriz, Cersei Lannister and Eeyore like this post

Back to top Go down
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6 - Baby Plankton VS Elliot Page   Eviction Ceremony #6 - Baby Plankton VS Elliot Page EmptyMon 7 Mar - 20:57:25

I would like to reiterate Baby Plankton saying fuck that dumb bitch that nominated me. You’re disgusting! 😭 I’ve had fun thus far and would like to continue, but if I don’t, it is what it is. If you find me beneficial towards your game, keep me. I’ve tried to be as honest as possible with everyone. To anyone who is evicting me, all I ask is to just be honest. I’ll understand <3 Good luck to Baby P. I love your cracked ass

Stephanie Beatriz and Cersei Lannister like this post

Back to top Go down
Baby Plankton

Baby Plankton

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6 - Baby Plankton VS Elliot Page   Eviction Ceremony #6 - Baby Plankton VS Elliot Page EmptyMon 7 Mar - 20:57:59

Good luck Elliot I love you friend I love you
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6 - Baby Plankton VS Elliot Page   Eviction Ceremony #6 - Baby Plankton VS Elliot Page EmptyMon 7 Mar - 21:00:07

The voting deadline has passed, so now it's time to reveal the votes.

Before I do that; the following houseguests failed to vote and therefore will not be able to participate in the Head of Household competition this evening. They also receive their first strike.

Those people are: No one <3

Now for the vote: you were casting a vote to EVICT someone, so let's see who you all evicted!

By a vote of
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
you have been evicted.

A comedic legend leaves us tonight. I very much enjoyed having you in this game. It not only provided a lot of laughter for us, but you are a strong competitor that I admire so much. You play with a passion & love for the game that is very apparent. I know this is a sad way to leave, but I hope you had fun.

As for the rest of you, I will see you at 9:10pm EST tonight for your seventh Head of Household competition. We have another visitor to meet before we get to it.

Theodora Crain and Mike Wazowski like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbq11.forumotion.com
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6 - Baby Plankton VS Elliot Page   Eviction Ceremony #6 - Baby Plankton VS Elliot Page EmptyMon 7 Mar - 21:00:47

Bye Baby P Sad I love you

Theodora Crain and Lexi Howard like this post

Back to top Go down
Brandy Harrington

Brandy Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6 - Baby Plankton VS Elliot Page   Eviction Ceremony #6 - Baby Plankton VS Elliot Page EmptyMon 7 Mar - 21:01:10

Bye Baby P u were so cute 💖

Not another visitor
Back to top Go down
Baby Plankton

Baby Plankton

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6 - Baby Plankton VS Elliot Page   Eviction Ceremony #6 - Baby Plankton VS Elliot Page EmptyMon 7 Mar - 21:01:38

This sucks big time. I tried my best but there was only so much I could do. I blame the one eyed booger for this. A lot of you can go fuck yourselves and you know exactly who you are, especially that lying cunt Lexi who told me she was keeping me and then lied. Like girl, just be honest. Anyway thank you to the hosts for having me, thank you to my allies and loves for keeping me, and everyone else can suck a dick. Thanks, baby P out

Arisa Cox and Mike Wazowski like this post

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6 - Baby Plankton VS Elliot Page   Eviction Ceremony #6 - Baby Plankton VS Elliot Page EmptyMon 7 Mar - 21:02:25

Bye Baby P <3 You'll be missed!
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6 - Baby Plankton VS Elliot Page   Eviction Ceremony #6 - Baby Plankton VS Elliot Page EmptyMon 7 Mar - 21:02:44

Love you Baby P, invisible hoh, you a sick fuck! Count your days Eviction Ceremony #6 - Baby Plankton VS Elliot Page 1f485
Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6 - Baby Plankton VS Elliot Page   Eviction Ceremony #6 - Baby Plankton VS Elliot Page EmptyMon 7 Mar - 21:03:26

Baby Plankton wrote:
This sucks big time. I tried my best but there was only so much I could do. I blame the one eyed booger for this. A lot of you can go fuck yourselves and you know exactly who you are, especially that lying cunt Lexi who told me she was keeping me and then lied. Like girl, just be honest. Anyway thank you to the hosts for having me, thank you to my allies and loves for keeping me, and everyone else can suck a dick. Thanks, baby P out

baby i was honest w u
Back to top Go down
Peter Parker

Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6 - Baby Plankton VS Elliot Page   Eviction Ceremony #6 - Baby Plankton VS Elliot Page EmptyMon 7 Mar - 21:08:07

We love you Baby P I love you
Back to top Go down
Baby Plankton

Baby Plankton

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6 - Baby Plankton VS Elliot Page   Eviction Ceremony #6 - Baby Plankton VS Elliot Page EmptyMon 7 Mar - 21:08:20

And yet you were telling others how you voted to evict me. Bye
Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6 - Baby Plankton VS Elliot Page   Eviction Ceremony #6 - Baby Plankton VS Elliot Page EmptyMon 7 Mar - 21:10:06

Baby Plankton wrote:
And yet you were telling others how you voted to evict me. Bye

you ever thought whoever told you that could be the liar?!?!? You did get at least like six votes lmaoo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6 - Baby Plankton VS Elliot Page   Eviction Ceremony #6 - Baby Plankton VS Elliot Page Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1