Big Brother Quarantine Season 11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 11

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page

Go down 
+3
Megara
Elliot Page
Arisa Cox
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page EmptySun 13 Mar - 22:10:01

Houseguests, it is now time to cast your eleventh vote for eviction.

Voting will open in 1 hour from now to give you time to think things through because once you vote, you cannot change your vote. This means you can start voting in your Diary Room as of 11:10pm EST)

The voting deadline this round is 11:10am EST Monday March 14th 2022.

TONIGHT YOU ARE VOTING FOR THE ONE PERSON YOU WANT TO SEE EVICTED. THE  HOUSEGUEST WITH THE MOST VOTES WILL BE EVICTED.

The 2 nominees can feel free to plead their case on this thread but this is very important, ONCE YOU VOTE, YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR VOTE. (Now you know why you can't edit/delete in your DR)

Wishing the nominees the best of luck. I repeat, the Houseguests with the most votes will be evicted.
Back to top Go down
https://bbq11.forumotion.com
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page EmptySun 13 Mar - 22:16:07

Alright well, I didn’t really expect myself to be in this position, but then again I don’t think anyone actually knew it was happening either. Megara, I understand why you did what you did, but I really wished you had told me before the renomination happened. Telling me afterwards just doesn’t really make sense when it’s already public, but we move!

To Cersei, I’m not going to diss you on this thread. Hopefully that’s mutual, but if it isn’t, well then afterwards I make no promises 😂

To the houseguests, I hope you see it benefits to keep me. If not, just please tell me. It’s the jury phase and I won’t be bitter (unless lied to)
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page EmptySun 13 Mar - 22:21:44

I'm sorry Elliot. I couldn't tell you sooner because I was literally debating until the last minute on this. This is the hardest move for me, and I wish it didn't have to be me. But everyone was telling me to put up Peter, and one person came to me towards the end and told me to backdoor you.
Back to top Go down
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page EmptySun 13 Mar - 22:22:27

Any chance I can know who? Lol
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page EmptySun 13 Mar - 22:22:45

It was Jake
Back to top Go down
Jake Long

Jake Long

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page EmptyMon 14 Mar - 5:18:12

Megara wrote:
It was Jake

You are such a liar lol only reason I didn’t respond earlier cause I was asleep. You honestly think I would expose your messy af gameplay then come on here and tell you to back door someone? I’m not scared, if I wanted someone out I’d outright nominate them.
Back to top Go down
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page EmptyMon 14 Mar - 10:56:13

15 minutes until eviction. Who else is nervous? 😭

Cersei Lannister likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page EmptyMon 14 Mar - 11:08:50

Hiii everyone! I just wanted to say thank you to all the hosts  Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page 1f49d Arisa, Pedro, Justin, Theo, and Ember, for making this experience so fun!! Coming from discord games I didnt know what to expect, but it has been a real treat  Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page 263a

To Jake, getting me out isn't the flex you think it is. It's final 9 and I've won no competitions and have voted in the minority for half these votes. You're going to regret using Stephanie's brain and not your own.

Good luck everyone <3

Zuko, Megara, Elliot Page and Brandy Harrington like this post

Back to top Go down
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page EmptyMon 14 Mar - 11:10:40

For my sake I’m hoping that’s a positive in terms of the vote for me, but I’m sorry if you do leave Cersei. Loved our talks I shall not lie
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page EmptyMon 14 Mar - 11:22:03

The voting deadline has passed, so now it's time to reveal the votes.

Before I do that; the following houseguests failed to vote and therefore will not be able to participate in the Head of Household competition this evening. They also receive their first strike.

Those people are: No one <3

Now for the vote: you were casting a vote to EVICT someone, so let's see who you all evicted!

But wait…

Spoiler:

By a vote of
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
you have been evicted.

I've been busy of late so I haven't been able to post anything for the players that get evicted, but while extremely sad to see such a competitor, such a passionate player leave, I'm happy I get to say goodbye properly. You are undoubtedly one of the most fascinating player I have had that pleasure to play alongside & also watch play numerous times, & every time you find new ways to surprise me & up your game level. You did it again this season & you were really a major factor. It just wouldn't have been the same without you, so I thank you so much for giving this a try & giving it all you have. I love you, I'm sorry to see you go, but I hope you had fun this time <3.

As for the rest of you, take time to rejuvenate your spirits, you have the next 2 days off. Check the forum in case we have some fun Pixar Pier games, but the rest will be off until Wednesday when Ember will await you with your next Disney adventure.

Zuko, Eeyore and Elfo like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbq11.forumotion.com
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page EmptyMon 14 Mar - 11:22:18

While we wait, if anybody evicted me, tell me. That’s all I ask lol
Back to top Go down
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page EmptyMon 14 Mar - 11:22:34

Damn. Alright
Back to top Go down
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page EmptyMon 14 Mar - 11:22:56

To those 2, don’t expect my vote 💀 not sure what the point of lying straight to my face was
Back to top Go down
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page EmptyMon 14 Mar - 11:23:37

ALSO LOVE YOU HOSTS <3

Theodora Crain, Pedro and Eeyore like this post

Back to top Go down
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page EmptyMon 14 Mar - 11:24:57

Oh also Liberty not sure why you would go out of your way telling me how you wouldn’t vote me out or none of that to do this.. 💀 Like okay. To the other person, I genuinely can’t figure out who it is who evicted me. Just know lying isn’t going to get you anywhere when it’s the jury phase

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page EmptyMon 14 Mar - 11:25:43

Oh and the Liberty Lexi Megara Cersei alliance can be seen from a mile away. You guys aren’t slick 💀
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page EmptyMon 14 Mar - 11:26:48

Sorry <3 Bye Elliot.

Almost the whole house lied to me at some point this round fhkssdsdk, and of course the goal is to keep the power hush hush so y'all didn't retaliate. Which you would have if you didn't think it was unanimous.

Brandy Harrington likes this post

Back to top Go down
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page EmptyMon 14 Mar - 11:28:04

Girl I had no money let’s not do all that. It’s the last round of powers. If I had money, I would’ve used it. Not doing that would’ve been brainless
Back to top Go down
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page EmptyMon 14 Mar - 11:29:38

One last thing before I go, blackmailing people for BBQ $ is very strange. Okay now bye 💀
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page EmptyMon 14 Mar - 11:29:41

Idk how much money you have. And people could have pooled together money. I'm sure Jake would have contributed if he knew it was close and not unanimous
Back to top Go down
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page EmptyMon 14 Mar - 11:30:55

It’s the last round for them except for like the useless things.. That’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard 💀 nobody would be sitting on piles of money and NOT use it.. Come on now 😭

Eeyore likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page EmptyMon 14 Mar - 11:34:41

I'm not talking about piles of money. I'm saying if y'all decide to pool money together and get $500 to get a nullifier or double vote, I would have been out. Anyway, it was fun to play with you <3
Back to top Go down
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page EmptyMon 14 Mar - 11:36:00

I had like $20 girl 💀💀

It was fun playing with you too

Cersei Lannister likes this post

Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page EmptyMon 14 Mar - 11:39:26

oh im UP

Elliot Page likes this post

Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page EmptyMon 14 Mar - 11:39:57

the comp throwing stops TONIGHT, bc some of y'all are fucking liars and dumb asf... worms for brains literally

Thea Queen, Stephanie Beatriz, Elliot Page, Justin Russo and Blossom like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next