Big Brother Quarantine Season 11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 11

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Power of Veto Ceremony #5 - Jake Long

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Power of Veto Ceremony #5 - Jake Long Empty
PostSubject: Power of Veto Ceremony #5 - Jake Long   Power of Veto Ceremony #5 - Jake Long EmptySun 6 Mar - 22:03:00

Power of Veto Ceremony #5 - Jake Long Big-brother-power-of-veto-ss

Take a seat Houseguests,

Mike you have just a few minutes to state your case on this thread on why Jake should use the Power of Veto on you.

Jake, you have until 10:33pm EST tonight (30 minutes) to post your decision on this thread.

Thank you

You can all leave the towers now & rejoin your private rooms.
Back to top Go down
https://bbq11.forumotion.com
Mike Wazowski

Mike Wazowski

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #5 - Jake Long   Power of Veto Ceremony #5 - Jake Long EmptySun 6 Mar - 22:11:20

Hey Jake I’m pretty sure you’re gonna use the veto on yourself which is totally fine! I just hope you make the decision that’s best for your game

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jake Long

Jake Long

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #5 - Jake Long   Power of Veto Ceremony #5 - Jake Long EmptySun 6 Mar - 22:25:31

Mike, I respect the hustle, but unfortunately I have to look out for myself tonight.

I will be using the Power of Veto on myself
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #5 - Jake Long   Power of Veto Ceremony #5 - Jake Long EmptySun 6 Mar - 22:27:31

my renom is heihei. heihei i trusted u so much until very recently when i just hear so much garbage and slander on my name come across. i cannot exist in this house without 7 different people sticking knives in my back . gl to both of u in the vote
Back to top Go down
Heihei

Heihei

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #5 - Jake Long   Power of Veto Ceremony #5 - Jake Long EmptySun 6 Mar - 22:28:20

I don't know who's telling you things but I hope you know I've never said one bad thing about you. And if you have told her lies I hope you're happy.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #5 - Jake Long   Power of Veto Ceremony #5 - Jake Long EmptySun 6 Mar - 22:30:05

does this make everyone feel good? i have no fucking clue who im addressing with this but if you are harboring ill will towards me i will find you and i will snuff you out and evict you easy as fucking pie. the only people who need not worry are the people who havent been giving me the julius caesar treatment
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #5 - Jake Long   Power of Veto Ceremony #5 - Jake Long Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1