Big Brother Quarantine Season 11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 11

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Power of Veto Ceremony #12 - Poison Ivy

Go down 
+3
Justin Russo
Jake Long
Pirate Ember
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Pirate Ember

Pirate Ember

Power of Veto Ceremony #12 - Poison Ivy Empty
PostSubject: Power of Veto Ceremony #12 - Poison Ivy   Power of Veto Ceremony #12 - Poison Ivy EmptyWed 16 Mar - 22:23:08

Power of Veto Ceremony #12 - Poison Ivy Big-brother-power-of-veto-ss

Take a seat Houseguests,

Jake & Justin… you both have just a few minutes to state your case on this thread on why Poison Ivy should use the Power of Veto on you.

Poison Ivy, you have until 10:53pm EST tonight (30 minutes) to post your decision on this thread.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Jake Long

Jake Long

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #12 - Poison Ivy   Power of Veto Ceremony #12 - Poison Ivy EmptyWed 16 Mar - 22:25:25

Ivy, first off I want to say congratulations on your comp win. That one was hard (not gonna lie I put the same name twice for two of them).

I would love love love if you used the veto on me. In my org game history final 8 is my leaving point typically, and I would really love to break that curse. However, if you chose not to use it on me....

I know where you sleep and have Batman's number
Back to top Go down
Justin Russo

Justin Russo

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #12 - Poison Ivy   Power of Veto Ceremony #12 - Poison Ivy EmptyWed 16 Mar - 22:28:01

Hey Ivy congrats on winning,

I think it would be in your best interest to use the veto on me, you know where I stand in this game, I’ve won comps and I can be an asset to you moving forward

Respect your decision either way x
Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #12 - Poison Ivy   Power of Veto Ceremony #12 - Poison Ivy EmptyWed 16 Mar - 22:35:34

Veto Decision

Poison Ivy has decided to use the veto on:

Spoiler:

Congrats!

Pirate Ember and Liberty Van Zandt like this post

Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #12 - Poison Ivy   Power of Veto Ceremony #12 - Poison Ivy EmptyWed 16 Mar - 22:45:52

um hi so im kinda tipsy rn, so im gonna post my decision before i finish this can, im using the veto on jake, im sorry justin i wish i had two but i don't :/

and liberty before you renom please just think about what i pitch you i promise if you do it, you don't have to worry about the backlash.

Jake Long likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jake Long

Jake Long

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #12 - Poison Ivy   Power of Veto Ceremony #12 - Poison Ivy EmptyWed 16 Mar - 22:48:50

Thank you Ivy, I greatly appreciate this gesture
Back to top Go down
Liberty Van Zandt

Liberty Van Zandt

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #12 - Poison Ivy   Power of Veto Ceremony #12 - Poison Ivy EmptyWed 16 Mar - 22:49:07

Listen. I am not here for anyone other than myself to win this money. no matter what any of you believe, I want to win this game for me and myself only. No one controls me and I am not anyones pawn or puppet. I am not here to make moves for other people. If you don’t agree with my decisions then I am sorry but this is what is best for me. Respectfully… Peter Parker please take a seat.

Stephanie Beatriz and Brandy Harrington like this post

Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #12 - Poison Ivy   Power of Veto Ceremony #12 - Poison Ivy EmptyWed 16 Mar - 22:49:47

that was dumb but i digress
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #12 - Poison Ivy   Power of Veto Ceremony #12 - Poison Ivy EmptyWed 16 Mar - 22:50:14

when you and cersei otb and meg has the sole vote to evict you will not be staying 🤣
Back to top Go down
Liberty Van Zandt

Liberty Van Zandt

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #12 - Poison Ivy   Power of Veto Ceremony #12 - Poison Ivy EmptyWed 16 Mar - 22:52:03

oh you can see into the future now?

Brandy Harrington likes this post

Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #12 - Poison Ivy   Power of Veto Ceremony #12 - Poison Ivy EmptyWed 16 Mar - 22:53:36

yes i can, it's pretty obvious what's gonna happen. hypocritara got her eggs in too many baskets
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #12 - Poison Ivy   Power of Veto Ceremony #12 - Poison Ivy EmptyWed 16 Mar - 22:53:59

and ik brandy is FUMING that i won veto 🤣🤣 heyyyy girl 🫣

Brandy Harrington likes this post

Back to top Go down
Liberty Van Zandt

Liberty Van Zandt

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #12 - Poison Ivy   Power of Veto Ceremony #12 - Poison Ivy EmptyWed 16 Mar - 22:58:25

I didn’t want it to be all this but you wanna say i’m being dumb so I’m just gonna say what it is. You, Jake & Justin wanna continue being a threesome and that’s why you all wanted me to put up Megara. I AM NOT HERE TO DO THE DIRTY WORK FOR YOU 3! You all want me to be so worried about Cersei & Meg meanwhile there’s a whole 3 person team right in my face. Goodnight. I have work in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Jake Long

Jake Long

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #12 - Poison Ivy   Power of Veto Ceremony #12 - Poison Ivy EmptyWed 16 Mar - 22:59:19

Omg Justin Ivy and I are having a threesome?!?

Kinky
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #12 - Poison Ivy   Power of Veto Ceremony #12 - Poison Ivy EmptyWed 16 Mar - 22:59:57

Jake Long wrote:
Omg Justin Ivy and I are having a threesome?!?

Kinky

right 🤪🤪🫣
Back to top Go down
Jake Long

Jake Long

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #12 - Poison Ivy   Power of Veto Ceremony #12 - Poison Ivy EmptyWed 16 Mar - 23:10:14

Justin get in here, Ivy and I are waiting 😂
Back to top Go down
Jake Long

Jake Long

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #12 - Poison Ivy   Power of Veto Ceremony #12 - Poison Ivy EmptyWed 16 Mar - 23:11:24

Poison Ivy wrote:
and ik brandy is FUMING that i won veto 🤣🤣 heyyyy girl 🫣

Probably more mad that I’m safe again💅🏼💅🏼
Back to top Go down
Justin Russo

Justin Russo

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #12 - Poison Ivy   Power of Veto Ceremony #12 - Poison Ivy EmptyWed 16 Mar - 23:12:43

The two of y’all can have all the fun you want to I’m a VIRGIN and will remain one for the time being sir 😭
Back to top Go down
Peter Parker

Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #12 - Poison Ivy   Power of Veto Ceremony #12 - Poison Ivy EmptyWed 16 Mar - 23:13:34

Well this sucks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #12 - Poison Ivy   Power of Veto Ceremony #12 - Poison Ivy Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine Season 11 :: Living Room :: Power of Veto Ceremonies-
Jump to: